[Day 6 - Investigation] - Grave Robbery

Hank Hill
HANK NIGHT 6

>be hank hill

>wake up, go to the surgery ward to grab some medical supplies

>grab a bunch of shit from equipment and take it to outdoor storage, what i do here is Complicated

>after tying a length of rope to one of the cart legs, put 6 or so propane tanks on the cart (one of them taped to it), and put a tarp over all of it

>roll it out to the courtyard, plague doctor awkwardly shuffles into the shed behind me

>go into lounge, see nurses with unconscious senpai

>fucker can't keep himself concussionless for one night

>hear someone behind me yell "PRANKED", asmr youtuber runs up to me to try and hit me with a frying pan

>while she's doing this, tip all of the propane tanks (besides the tape one) onto the lounge floor, before running into the media library with the cart

>throw a match onto the pile of tanks, everything becomes chaos

>youtuber's knocked unconscious onto a wall, nurses are sent to the patio, senpai's incinerated i guess

>thatsacleanburninghellitellyahwat.jpeg

>take the cart back to the lounge, spill the rope down the hole so i can land in pierce's office

>charge at pierce with a trowel before feeling something cold hit my back, go unconscious

>be hank hill's astral form

>amogus holsters his gun and gives pierce some coffee, bigfoot enters from e-pass control and puts a usb drive in her computer

>amogus leaves through the office door, bigfoot the way he came

>pierce spends some time on her computer and just fucking shrugs off my hole in the wall, how offensive

>faust comes in to talk, followed by walter later

>pierce eventually goes into e-pass control

>sleep (?)

Maitre D'eath
I apologize for my slowness in getting this up - here is the latest selection of testimonys provided via Discord.

AMONG US:
WALTAR WHITE:

There are others, but I believe they have already posted them in the thread itself. As for Mr. White's, his testimony is indecipherable as always, so I will include it here regardless.
Nurse Luna Wayne
[Image: KOgzG8j.png]

Geez, fine you've made your point. I'll let you check me, and I DID cover up a wound. But it's no gunshot, I dunno what Senpai's talking about.

When the bomb went off, I wasn't actually out cold like the rest. I wanted to see what the hype was, check out that basement, and I thought it was the perfect cover! I mean like, everyone else in the room was totally owned, it'd be a great excuse!

So I go down to B2F, and I walk into the closest room I can get into, some kinda storage looking place with these jars full of black stuff. There's some fat guy on the floor too. I pick one up and suddenly that corpse-thingy runs in and starts looking me up and down, like it wanted me dead!

When I tried to run away, its arm transformed into some kind of blade and totally gored my own arm as I ran past!

I went up and hid in that secret room myself... I saw DK West entering it on a previous night, so I knew the password.

[Image: mjBY6ul.png]

...I-I didn't mean to lie, and I didn't mean to hide my injuries... I just didn't want Dr. Pierce to be mad at me for walking around her secret totally-not-sketchy basement...

She allows you to check her body. Her right arm is covered entirely in a layer of makeup, and under that, it is covered in several wounds of various depth, some overlapping others.

Beyond that, she is carrying a black jar and a scalpel.
Deathborn
Ask to see the jar. Is it dusty?
Spooks?
(Jun 2, 2021 at 6:10 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Ask to see the jar. Is it dusty?
Summer hands over the jar, not seeming to care that much about it beyond the novelty. It's filled with a black fluid that kind of fucks with your eyes when you look at it too long. It's got a couple patches of dust on it, mostly on the lid.
Spooks?
[Image: 21pRiwq.png]

You want to bodycheck me?

Yeah, fine. You just can't look in this bag. It's not Senpai's clothes or anything like that, it's just some stuff that I don't want to show you. Oh yeah, and you'd better not be squeamish.

Luna places a bag on the floor, far too small to contain Senpai's clothes. She allows you to check her, and you see that she is wearing extremely bloody scrubs, as well as a surgical mask.

She is somewhat bruised on the head and body, but is otherwise unharmed.
ASMR Youtuber
I consent to sexily reveal my shoulder for the viewers
Deathborn
I would like to thoroughly investigate the shoulders of
-Rio Ranger
-Lost in Hogwarts
-Faust
-Kid's TV Show Host
-Garth
-Among Us
-ASMR Youtuber

More to come.
Among Us
[Image: PAxg2sa.png]
Spooks?
(Jun 2, 2021 at 6:30 PM)Deathborn Wrote: I would like to thoroughly investigate the shoulders of
-Rio Ranger
-Lost in Hogwarts
-Faust
-Kid's TV Show Host
-Garth
-Among Us
-ASMR Youtuber

More to come.
Rio Ranger's shoulder is pretty banged up, but the bruises look like they're from before tonight. Rio Ranger in general is not a pretty sight after that whole elevator thing.

Lost in Hogwarts' shoulder is made of metal, sleek and modern. You can't really determine much else about its workings though, you aren't an engineer.

Faust's got a knife sticking out of his shoulder, looks like its a steak knife. Generally not a pleasant variety of knife with which to wound yourself in general.

The Kid's TV Show Host's shoulder is unblemished.

Garth Marenghi's shoulder is bruised, as well as rather flabby and unappealing to the eye. Despite this, the author insists that what you're staring at isn't actually a shoulder, but a demon from the 36th layer of hell, having possessed specifically his right shoulder during a traumatic operation that involved surgically removing a ghost from a child's birthday pinata. The surgery went wrong, and in an attempt to prevent the possession of the entire building by the ghost of an upset mailman, Dr. Rick Dagless, M.D. sacrificed his own shoulder for the power to perform surgery on ghosts.

You decide to stop engaging with Garth Marenghi.

Among Us... has shoulders, you suppose. He's clear though, no issues.

The ASMR Youtuber's shoulders are very bruised, but that's it.
Deathborn
Next round!

Shoulder checks go out for
-Hank Hill
-Dark Souls 2
-Senpai
-Bigfoot
-Waltar
-Hu Tao
-Nemesis
-Dr. Hawke
-Dr. Wexlyn
-Dr. Pierce
Garth Marenghi
Ask Dr. Wexlyn if he made any attempts before tonight
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: dYq5UYz.png]

Any way we can identify substances in the Aquarium water?

Let's investigate the Laboratory, Drug Supply, and Pharmacy too.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Deathborn
I invoke the dark sacred pact.

Investigate the B2F Research Lab.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: g6qXfUC.png]

Let's fire that eye laser! Have Amogus check my goods against his memory of the laser he saw last night. Also compare the damages to where the laser that killed J4-CK landed.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Mr Waltar Whité
Investigate the rags in the kitchen, check for cinnamon especially, and ask wexlyn if theyre similar to the ones he used to cover in black paint

If possible, check the back of winters' head for a bruise of some kind and determine what kind of instrument could have inflicted it
[Image: unknown.png]
Rio Ranger
Check the Laboratory.
Dark Souls II
compare the eye laser to what brushed past me in the woods last night, show any marks on my head i have if it did damage
Rio Ranger
May as well check Dr. Wexlyn's office too.
Mr Waltar Whité
Check wexlyns office, the bathrooms, the history hall, the lobby, and the gift shop
[Image: unknown.png]