[Day 6 - Investigation] - Grave Robbery

Nurse Luna Wayne
(Jun 3, 2021 at 2:46 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Check the items in my sack (sledgehammer, chainsaw etc.) against the wound on Rob Winters' head. I'll also submit 'em for general perusal so you can see how used they are.
You check your sack items. The sledgehammer looks mostly unused, but the chainsaw is quite bloody, though the blood is old. None of them look like they could hurt winters in the way he was.

(Jun 3, 2021 at 2:49 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Check the frying pans in the kitchen. Any of them show signs of damage? How about any non-sink cutting boards?

Also, if she gives permission in time, bodycheck and inventorycheck Kid's Show Host.
None of the frying pans show any damage, nor do the non-sink boards.
Deathborn
CHECK THE SINK BOARD
Spooks?
(Jun 3, 2021 at 2:53 AM)Deathborn Wrote: CHECK THE SINK BOARD
It is a cutting board that happens to be in the sink. It is made of thick, solid bamboo and you imagine a whack from this would probably hurt a lot.
Deathborn
Okay but is it damaged in some way that implies blunt force and not cutting?
Rio Ranger
@"Monokuma" is the sink board damaged outside the cuts or not you dumb bastard
Spooks?
(Jun 3, 2021 at 2:54 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Okay but is it damaged in some way that implies blunt force and not cutting?

(Jun 3, 2021 at 2:55 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: @"Monokuma" is the sink board damaged outside the cuts or not you dumb bastard
The board is badly warped from soaking in water for hours upon hours, you can't tell if it was dented.
Bigfoot
(Jun 3, 2021 at 1:01 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Jun 2, 2021 at 9:46 PM)Deathborn Wrote: I invoke the dark sacred pact.

Investigate the B2F Research Lab.
Despite the screams of your peers asking you not to, you approach the door to the Research Lab. Taking a deep breath, you open it. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

You step inside and look around. It’s a sterile looking room, with several tables, and lots of scientific equipment and monitors. In the middle of the room is a rolling table, with more scientific equipment piled high. There's an unmarked book lying on this table, as well as another jar of that black stuff.

There are three memos lying out on the tables lining the northwest walls, and exactly three files on some racks on the wall. There's a computer as well, logged out. You see a red light blink ominously from the desk by the memos. A pneumatic tube descends from the ceiling, appearing to empty out here from the Drug Supply.

Lying slumped on the floor in front of the computer is the corpse of Obama Machine, hooked up to the same tube system as Lynn was prior. He is covered in blood, specifically around his mouth. It drips down over the entire front his body though.

To the south of this room, a bookshelf appears to have slid aside, leading to a dimly lit, ominous hallway.
I asked for this so I guess I might as well follow through.

I would like to carry the three files and unmarked book out of the room. I would then like to then like to use my crowbar to stretch across the room while avoiding the blinking red desk, and pull the three memos toward me. I move those outside the room too. Next I take a look down the ominous hallway using my flashlight.

I then exit the room and toss my crowbar toward the trapped desk.

Finally I read the contents of the documents I managed to collect.
Spooks?
(Jun 3, 2021 at 4:08 AM)Bigfoot Wrote:
(Jun 3, 2021 at 1:01 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Jun 2, 2021 at 9:46 PM)Deathborn Wrote: I invoke the dark sacred pact.

Investigate the B2F Research Lab.
Despite the screams of your peers asking you not to, you approach the door to the Research Lab. Taking a deep breath, you open it. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

You step inside and look around. It’s a sterile looking room, with several tables, and lots of scientific equipment and monitors. In the middle of the room is a rolling table, with more scientific equipment piled high. There's an unmarked book lying on this table, as well as another jar of that black stuff.

There are three memos lying out on the tables lining the northwest walls, and exactly three files on some racks on the wall. There's a computer as well, logged out. You see a red light blink ominously from the desk by the memos. A pneumatic tube descends from the ceiling, appearing to empty out here from the Drug Supply.

Lying slumped on the floor in front of the computer is the corpse of Obama Machine, hooked up to the same tube system as Lynn was prior. He is covered in blood, specifically around his mouth. It drips down over the entire front his body though.

To the south of this room, a bookshelf appears to have slid aside, leading to a dimly lit, ominous hallway.
I asked for this so I guess I might as well follow through.

I would like to carry the three files and unmarked book out of the room. I would then like to then like to use my crowbar to stretch across the room while avoiding the blinking red desk, and pull the three memos toward me. I move those outside the room too. Next I take a look down the ominous hallway using my flashlight.

I then exit the room and toss my crowbar toward the trapped desk.

Finally I read the contents of the documents I managed to collect.
You enter the Research Lab cautiously, grabbing the three files from the rack, as well as the book. Examining the book, you see that it appears to be some sort of journal belonging to Dr. Pierce, however it is locked closed by, well, a lock. It appears to unlock via a small key, but you don't really know where it is, and you haven't seen one like it anywhere. Maybe Pierce has it, or it's in her office or something.

Oh well.

You place the files back out in the hall, but leave the book for now. Heading back inside, you reach out with your crowbar and fish the memos from the desk from just out of the bomb sensor's line of sight. You breathe a sigh of relief as you scramble for the memos and get the hell out of there. When you're safely out of the door, you throw the crowbar over at the bomb. It explodes in a shower of shrapnel, damaging some of the equipment, but not the book or the computer.

When the smoke clears, you sit down in the hallway and flip through the files.

FILE #1:

FILE #2:

FILE #3:

You put the files back on the rack, and check the memos next, starting with the first one and proceeding from there...

MEMO #1:

MEMO #2:

MEMO #3:

You enter the room once again, flick on your flashlight, and stare down the ominous hallway that opened up. You see two windows on the western wall, all tinted to obscure what is behind them. A large terminal sits near the windows, seemingly controlling... something. At the end of the hall is a spiral staircase leading downwards.