Amoeba
Hey all! It's me! Amoeba!

The people over at MinusWorld's head office have put me in charge of Arts & Crafts by assigning me as the Head of Art, Crafts, Hot-glue, and Events!
You all can call me the Head ACHE for short! Now, I don't know how to run one of those fancy artsy galleries, but that won't stop me from trying to run our own little MW Art Gallery right here! Don't worry guys, I got this. I've played like... 3 hours of Civ 5. I know if we got lots of paintings, we got lots of tourism! And then we get the Mayans to listen to our latest rap albums, and India loves our line of sportswear, (hopefully before Gandhi nukes us). Where was I again? Oh yeah, paintings. We need lots of paintings! Then MinusWorld will be on the up!

I don't have lots of commission money for professional paintings, so I'm settling for you sad sacks! Get in the Discord, play this neat little game I found on Steam, and have fun with it! Afterwards, we can have a nice little art show over in Arts & Crafts!

I was hoping we could do this event like, as a group over Discord. Discord and mic optional, but recommended. That requires me to know who is joining us, and when I can set the date so that I can get as many of you lovely people to join me. I'm hoping I can do a couple of these before I end the garrison, but we will see how well I can get everyone to agree on a time for the first one before I know for sure. Follow the link below and let me know which of you want to participate, and when you will be available to get your paint on! Go team!

http://whenisgood.net/zap3ccx
Draku
this is a useful site.

submitted, looking forward to these
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
what draku said
Amoeba
Well, looks like @Draku, @Elyk, @Hearts, @Jetamo, @Aidan, @couch delivery man, and @Kright have all put their 2 cents in and 6pm on the 4th, Mountain Daylight Time is the time to do this. Please confirm in #can_i_get_fries_with_that if you can make it. Sorry if it's a little short notice.