B3ll3
so I went to a mental doctor and uh
Apprently 20 mg a day of estrogen was too much for me to handle emotionally and I've been a bit more stable emotionally the past week now that I'm doing not doing such a massive dose
I'm still a massive fucking cunt that you guys don't need to be around tho so I'm not coming back to the discord because yall deserve better than that. I just wanted to give an update to anyone that was curious about my whereabouts. If you really need me check grindr or /soc/ I guess
Aidan
I am not checking grindr and I'm DEFINITELY not checking /soc/
B3ll3
(Jun 5, 2021 at 11:20 PM)Aidan Wrote: I am not checking grindr and I'm DEFINITELY not checking /soc/
what about patreon
Professional Robuster
pay to talk to shy
MoonAge
just thought you should know that solar’s mostly okay. first time they were seen in months was someone finding their new twitter account 2 weeks ago before she deleted it, so she’s still alive at least

feel free to unblock me if you want but otherwise, it was nice knowing you
B3ll3
Oh yeah ill go unblock everyone too if yall still wanna still dm for some godsforsaken reason aight peace out for real.
Aidan
(Jun 5, 2021 at 11:22 PM)Shygul Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2021 at 11:20 PM)Aidan Wrote: I am not checking grindr and I'm DEFINITELY not checking /soc/
what about patreon

yeah i can go on patreon how much are you willing to send me per month
Bigfoot
Thanks for the update, good to hear that you're doing better.
Money
I'm really glad you're ok
you're dumb.
going from mw to /soc/ is probably the worst move u can make and the second they stop validating u ur just going to get emo/suicidal again.
anyway you should read medaka box. it's a real good story about finding/loving yourself, overcoming obstacles, and helping others.

[Image: 8ihbg3.png]
Turb
Imo the best character was the guy who wouldnt shut the fuck up about jump square. but also kumagawa

I think shy could stand to learn something from them both.
Amoeba
(Jun 6, 2021 at 3:32 AM)Zelma Wrote: anyway you should read medaka box. it's a real good story about finding/loving yourself, overcoming obstacles, and helping others.

Thanks for the recommendation! I will read it and let you know what I think!
Hearts
I unironically relate more to the protagonist of Medaka Box than any other shounen I've read

Glad to see you're relatively alright, Shy
(Jun 6, 2021 at 9:24 AM)Turb Wrote: Imo the best character was the guy who wouldnt shut the fuck up about jump square. but also kumagawa

I think shy could stand to learn something from them both.
really crazy how it goes from a solid 7/10 to a 11/10 immediately when kumagawa shows up. also based taste. jump SQ guy was such a bro.

(Jun 6, 2021 at 9:45 AM)Amoeba Wrote:
(Jun 6, 2021 at 3:32 AM)Zelma Wrote: anyway you should read medaka box. it's a real good story about finding/loving yourself, overcoming obstacles, and helping others.

Thanks for the recommendation! I will read it and let you know what I think!
np.

(Jun 6, 2021 at 1:26 PM)Hearts Wrote: I unironically relate more to the protagonist of Medaka Box than any other shounen I've read

i feel that. i already liked him a lot but this was the page that sealed the deal
[Image: 370nRn6.jpg]

real ones will understand
sealelement
excuse me 20 milligrams waht the actual fuck
sealelement
shy if you end up reading this, PLEASE do not self-medicate. 20 mg estradiol is a RIDICULOUSLY high dose, if your body can even process all of it. please go through a doctor, get your levels checked regularly, and consider taking a t-blocker along with the estrogen down the line (but obviously go with what your doctor says).
100% pure gamer 100%
ASMR Youtuber
shy overdosed on girl