[Day 7 - Investigation] - Hu Died?

Deathborn
Is there anything unique about the blunt force trauma that implies a special weapon, or does it just look like an ordinary heavy object?
Deathborn
Investigate Outdoor Storage.

Investigate the B2F Research Lab and the staircase heading down.

Grab a random corpse and chuck it into the river. Run down to B3F and see if it splats down there.

Check the Weather Station and the Forest.
Spooks?
(Jun 18, 2021 at 7:23 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Look at those two wall-less spots on B3F's main room. Is there anything special about them?

Also, investigate the door to the reactor.

You walk down the hallway to the left first, and are met with a massive vault door. There doesn't appear to be an e-Pass panel on this big vault, so you can't figure out how to get it open. You give the door a kick and... nothing.

You walk down the other path, and find yourself at a door labeled AI Control. You see that the e-Pass reader locking the door has been broken in the same way as Dr. Pierce's. You push the door open and see a large control terminal, as well as several monitors. There's a USB slot on the control panel, with a black-and-white USB stick plugged into it.

It doesn't seem to do anything if you touch it. You unplug the stick and plug it back in, nothing changes. You shrug and leave it there, heading out to the Reactor.

The Reactor door is huge and looming. You try to open it, scanning your e-Pass, but a little digital image of Monokuma just pops up on the reader, laughing at you in an annoying bitcrushed "Puhuhuhuhu".
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: 10da9778b6a2c4b5900d7157fa15a1d7179aa6c3.png]

Good Morning Boys and Girls!
To what I assume is the majority of your dismay it’s me the ‘very much still alive’ host Sugar~!

After failing to Kill Me Several Times Now I’ve realized we’ve been lacking in our fun educational lessons.
Shall we learn the ABCS today~?
Good. Lets begin.

[Image: 1008c1f85d309ae25844a8efcd0f4ee4483358ad.png]
A is for AUDACITY.
As in the audacity you all seem to have in trying to lynch me by day, then even turn to try and kill me by night. Truly my popularly only grows each night, though perhaps in all the wrong ways.

B is for BETRAYAL
As in the Betrayal I’ve felt after working so hard to bring you all quality entertainment… I’ve shown up to every event for you, posted every account, and even told you my role…. And yet it’s never good enough for you people is it. I guess that’s showbiz kid.

And lastly C is for CATASTROPHE
As in this entire week has been one big catastrophe filled with one disaster after another! I guess at this point I really should just lean into it and have fun with it..... Right?

Anyways now that we have the basics down, shall we continue our lesson?
[Image: 6c11892ef2cf575ecdc512effcfdb9b924851f55.png]

After the Disastrous Debacle of my near-Death experience, I Decompressed in the Dorms before Demonstrating my Determination and Doing my best to Decided to Do something.

Ever so Earnestly I rode the Elevator to the cage match Event, and Exited to see Deathborn Elevated over Among Us. Ecstatically Dr.Wexlyn Evaluates Deathborn as the winner and Eventually the match Disperses.

Finding my way Forward to the Fountain, I’m Faced with ASMR Youtuber by the gallery Fervently asking if I can Find a way to open her Fun lootbox. I say Fuc- i mean I say No, sorry.
[Image: e3f82fa47d84bfcefdc977ea066cc311e93040ac.png]
Getting back on point, I Get to the morgue Gathering where Faust offers to Generously Guide the Group.
The Gang wasFaust, Pierce, Senpai, Nemesis, Walter White, Hawke, and Rio Ranger.

Hastly Fraust Holds open the Heavy door and we see Luna Hanging over DK West Holding some sort of jar. In Hindsight we should Have knocked, so we Huddle away from the Harrowing sight and Head towards the Archive.

Investigating the Archive I notice several Items of Interest. In time Perice informs us we are Incapable to look more. I have an Inkling something of Importance might be involved but Its not worth the Irate response from Perice.

The Jamboree Jeers on and we all feel Jaded seeing a lack of sloths in the occult engine room. Jeopardizing the Journey we hear ‘Jump, down, air dodge” and see Jack and Jumin Jog after each other towards the boardroom.

Knowing this we follow the two and give Kudos to the Kids for not Kicking over anything Known to be important while Keenly trying to Kill each other.

Learning not much, we Leave and are Lead into the ‘Advance Chthonic’ room. We Linger to Look at the metal slabs Lining the walls, and Perice Lets the League know this area is off Limits.

Most likely due to some Malicious Mechanical arm that Makes use of a soul binding Method.
[Image: fbe8314f36463db5432faada34db325dd67ae4b0.png]

Next I was Nimble as some Nincompoop Nonchalantly tried to Neutralize me.
Oblivious to the group Ordeal, this Obtuse Oaf took the Opportunity to Onset an Onslaught!
This Pigheaded Punk though it Plausible to Pin me?
Luckily my Quirk Quickly Quelled his knife, but my consciousness Quit on me.
Rationally I Require no Response from this failed Rampant Rage. I just hope he Realizes the Ramifications of this Rif between us....
[Image: ceccbe2e04ec93ad3e6010aab01db08c161873d0.png]
Since Surely Stabbing me was just a Simple mistake…Right Senpai?

[Image: e68adaa0da0b6dab6b1f7fa799c8fe4c484f0c3b.png]
Though Truthfully That’s all I have for Tonight.
Until we Upset each other again,
your Very Versed in Vocabulary Host
(Whom Was Wacked Twice )
uh…Xylophone…. Yes...Zerbra…

~ Sugar ❤

Spooks?
(Jun 18, 2021 at 9:26 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Is there anything unique about the blunt force trauma that implies a special weapon, or does it just look like an ordinary heavy object?
You inspect the wound closer, but can't really tell what did it. It doesn't look like it was anything particularly unique, but it also doesn't look like it was super heavy either. It looks more like their head was busted in by sheer force of will and a lot of whacks moreso than one heavy slam.

(Jun 18, 2021 at 9:38 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Investigate Outdoor Storage.

Investigate the B2F Research Lab and the staircase heading down.
You investigate the Outdoor Storage first. It appears that Hank's propane locker has been busted open, the lock... melted off somehow. You take a cursory glance, and don't see anything out of the ordinary at first glance. There is however, some blood in a pool near the corner.

You investigate the Research Lab next, walking down the staircase from B1F as you go. You don't notice anything out of the ordinary in here, but you do notice that there is a camera in the corner of the stairwell. You walk into the Research Lab, looking around. The room is... the same as it was previous, besides the notable lack of a scary ass bloody Obama. Dr. Pierce's journal is also gone.

As you search, you hear what sounds like... laughter coming from somewhere else on B2F. Hesitantly... you step out into the hall. Following the laughter, you cross the hallways, ending at... the Morgue.

With a gulp, you put your hand on the door handle... and the door goes flying open with a mighty kick from within. Triumphantly standing there, black liquid dripping from various stitches and seams in his body, is @DK West himself. Behind him stands Luna, cackling like a mad scientist.

[Image: Ww8iCAZ.png]

Hahahahaha! I've done it! I've brought DK West back to life! Days of hard work, trial and error, learning how to do basic surgery, studying the chthonic texbooks, and all just because he happened to have a high bond level with me! Hahahahahaahahaha!

[Image: 2QQLSZG.png]

...Well, mostly anyway. He's running on borrowed time. I'm no Dr. Pierce. I'm not even a Dr. Hawke. But I did it.

[Image: 6sI3wZb.png]

...Hm. Now that you mention it... Why DID I bring the Yakuza back to life, anyway? Oh well. He's your problem now.

DK WEST has returned to the game. Being technically dead, he will not get a trial if murdered and cannot win the game, but he is allowed to partake in investigation.

...For now.

(Jun 18, 2021 at 9:38 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Grab a random corpse and chuck it into the river. Run down to B3F and see if it splats down there.

Check the Weather Station and the Forest.

Followed by the... frankly rather creepy DK West now, despite his attempts to be friendly, you head up to the Courtyard and grab Lynn's frozen-ass corpse out of the monster suit. You toss her into the river, and watch her get carried away. You run down to B3F and see her now lying on top of Hu Tao's body.

Finally, you go check the Weather Station and Woods. The Weather Station is the same as it was on your last visit, but the laptop and the Crimson Bullet Specifications file are both missing now. You leave and walk back down the mountain to the Woods, where you see some twine tied to one of the trees near the beginning of the treeline. You follow the twine inside, and eventually it leads you to... a blank clearing. You see large, clawed pawprints in the ground, as well as someone's shoe prints, clearly running away in a hurry.
Rio Ranger
Check out the Hot Spring and the areas around the river.

Oh, and take a quick look at the blood in the corner of Outdoor Storage, would ya?
DK West
Ewah, long time no see! Should I do reintroductions now?

Oh, hey Liz. Fancy meeting you here. Thanks for saving me from being dead, earlier I guess?
Deathborn
Check the propane quantity in the shed vs. what it was checked as on a previous night.
Deathborn
Turn the XW Boltreaver to maximum and use it to destroy the vending machine by the Staff Dorm.
DK West
@Monokuma
Can we get a ladder or something to look at the ceiling of the room the body's in? Figure out what the damage is up there?
Deathborn
Cough up your secrets, Hawke!

You too, Pierce!

Luna, for good measure!

And even Wexlyn!
Mr Waltar Whité
[Image: unknown.png]

Spoiler:
Mr Waltar Whité

Spoiler:
Dark Souls II
- wake up
- grab a shirt, tear holes in it to use it like a mask, then head up the elevator
- go to the lobby, see AMONG US, PIERCE, and HOGWARTS talking
- go through the gallery and history hall. there are some liquid nitrogen tanks lying next to a helium tank. there's also some blood on the floor by the black plague display, which has been knocked over
- go through the relaxation hall and towards wexlyn's office. SOMEONE is in the bathroom but i don't make out who
- see RIO and WEXLYN talking in the latter's office. rio has annoyed me a lot so i threaten to set him on fire and make him run off so i can talk to wexlyn. he raises an eyebrow because he trusts rio somehow but we talk anyway
- i tell him that i don't like the way robuster died and i'm concerned there was a reason why a few people suddenly voted him last minute (aka i think crimson eye was involved). he didn't like robuster that much but he agrees that it wasn't a good lynch. he also suggests i maybe stop wearing masks so people don't kill me
- head back through the gallery into the pharmacy to try for the pain pills again. it's successful this time
- make sure nothing else is happening in the wexlyn general area, noticing NEMESIS head down the elevator shaft, then head back to the lobby, now clear
- head into the lounge, seeing a lit lighter in a puddle of water. the gas button is being held by elastic. i turn it off an pick it up
- i am then kicked in the fucking back and fall down the hole to pierces room, landing flat on my face. i look up and see BAG SENPAI looking at me. i shake my fist and get up
- head out into the halls, watching DEADBORN WITH A MOP BUCKET ON HIS HEAD enter security
- sneak into hawke's office since he's not around, but i don't find anything that hasn't been uncovered already. worth a shot
- quickly check the nearby area for dead bodies to throw down the elevator shaft but there are none so i just head to the dorm
- take my pain pills, saw off my own hand, lay it on deathborn's bed, and go to sleep
Spooks?
(Jun 19, 2021 at 1:48 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Check out the Hot Spring and the areas around the river.

Oh, and take a quick look at the blood in the corner of Outdoor Storage, would ya?
You check the Hot Spring. It's... the Hot Spring. Thankfully its clean again and not some kind of horrible corpse pool. Still, it feels weird to think about swimming in here, so you don't. Lita's corpse is lying on the shore, a reminder of the history of this accursed tub.

You head into Outdoor Storage and stare at that pool of blood. It's blood alright, definitely in a pool.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 1:49 AM)DK West Wrote: Ewah, long time no see! Should I do reintroductions now?

Oh, hey Liz. Fancy meeting you here. Thanks for saving me from being dead, earlier I guess?
[Image: Mwez1OC.png]

If I'd have known you with with the Yakuza, I would have just let that "intern" kill you.

You're not really worth a Crimson Bullet, but if you start trying anything funny, I'll fill you so full of regular ones that DK is gonna start standing for uh... "Dead, Killed" or something. I'm onto you, West.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 1:50 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Check the propane quantity in the shed vs. what it was checked as on a previous night.
You check the propane in the shed. It looks like there's one more tank missing compared to the previous night.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 1:56 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Turn the XW Boltreaver to maximum and use it to destroy the vending machine by the Staff Dorm.
You crank the XW Boltreaver to maximum and blast another mighty lightning bolt, this time at the vending machine by the Staff Dorms. Dr. Wexlyn sheds a single tear, his supply of Cool Soda now eradicated from this plane.

When the smoke clears, you step into a small doorway behind it. You find... a small desk with a black and red laptop, as well as several facility maps and pictures of various locations around the hospital pinned to the walls. Many locations, such as the area behind the Rec Room and the area where the river flows under the Glass Hallway are circled.

It appears as though whoever was using this room was trying to find a way to the lower levels of the facility.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 2:01 AM)DK West Wrote: @Monokuma
Can we get a ladder or something to look at the ceiling of the room the body's in? Figure out what the damage is up there?
You grab a ladder from Outdoor Storage and haul it all the way down to B3F, sticking it up against the wall and climbing up to the ceiling. The wall above the Reactor is blasted open, and water pours out from what appears to be a massive pipe flowing into the Reactor, though access is blocked by a particularly tough looking metal grate that seems to be for filtering out debris from the water.

With the ladder, you can get a better look at the interior of this pipe, and you find a few strange objects. Pulling them out, they appear to be...

-A bunch of twisted pieces of white metal
-A spark plug
-A horrible burned and maimed car battery
Deathborn
Is the laptop on? Can I go through it?

Take an empty propane tank and repeatedly bonk Lita on the head with it. How does that look, relative to Hu Tao?

What if I bonk Lynn with a nitrogen tank?

Look at the strange objects. Do they seem to be damaged in an explosive fashion?

Did Monokuma find anything off the mountain?
Nemesis
give the big ass vault door a full speed charge with my big arm
Deathborn
Body and inventory check Hank Hill.
Rio Ranger
Check a shovel against walnut bastard's wounds using another body. Don't care which one. Whatever works.
Mr Waltar Whité
Spoiler: