[Day 7 - Investigation] - Hu Died?

Deathborn
Ghost check Nemesis, as well as the lootbox crate.
Mr Waltar Whité
autopsy the fucking leg
[Image: unknown.png]
Spooks?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 2:47 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Ghost check Nemesis, as well as the lootbox crate.
Neither Nemesis nor the lootbox makes your ghost radar do anything. He's a zombie, not a ghost.
Deathborn
WEXLYN COULD THE LEG BE FROM YOUR D20
Spooks?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 2:37 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Check the Morgue.
You check the Morgue. In the freezers are several cadavers, of various shapes and sizes. You don't recognize any of these people, but they all have legs.

(Jun 20, 2021 at 2:49 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: autopsy the fucking leg
You autopsy the leg. It's an actual, physical, flesh and bone leg. It's just completely invisible.
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
(Jun 20, 2021 at 2:50 AM)Deathborn Wrote: WEXLYN COULD THE LEG BE FROM YOUR D20
[Image: cvIvAzL.png]

What kind of psychopath do you think I am?
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I put myself in the lootbox asmr youtuber was in. Can I get out?
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
(Jun 20, 2021 at 2:59 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I put myself in the lootbox asmr youtuber was in. Can I get out?
No.
Bigfoot
Dr. Wexlyn can you please let me out of the box now.
Kids TV Show Host
Can I wonder around Floor 1 /2 calling out Summers name to see if I can hear any response from our missing nurse?
DK West
Summer ain't hanging out at the Weather Station by any chance, is she?
Rio Ranger
Uh, guess I'll check B3F and shout for the orange nurse. Did y'all already do that?
ASMR Youtuber
So if investigation is still going post-trial end, can we get back to that helium tank?
is it full? how full is it? what's inside it, is it actually helium?
Spooks?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 3:00 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: Dr. Wexlyn can you please let me out of the box now.
[Image: mlYf4lR.png]

Hmmm... Nah.

(Jun 20, 2021 at 3:43 AM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: Can I wonder around Floor 1 /2 calling out Summers name to see if I can hear any response from our missing nurse?
(Jun 20, 2021 at 4:50 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Uh, guess I'll check B3F and shout for the orange nurse. Did y'all already do that?
You wander around the first couple floors hollering out Summer's name, then head down to B3F and do the same, hollering in the middle of the room. You get no response, unfortunately. Maybe she's on B2F, maybe she's dead, or maybe she doesn't want to be found.

(Jun 20, 2021 at 3:46 AM)DK West Wrote: Summer ain't hanging out at the Weather Station by any chance, is she?
[Image: Mwez1OC.png]

Hey, can you please stop rummaging through my stuff?

(Jun 20, 2021 at 5:09 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: So if investigation is still going post-trial end, can we get back to that helium tank?
is it full? how full is it? what's inside it, is it actually helium?
You grab the Helium tank. It's full, and it's full of exactly what it says on the label. You let some out, and your voice gets all squeaky.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: mountains.png]

I'm baaaaack!!

Thought I'd take a day off and let you fight amongst yourselves whilst I did all the HARD WORK. Ever heard of TOUCHING GRASS?! Haha, well whatever that is, I'm sure I did it today. That bosslady publish the thesis yet? It's my finest work yet, surpassing even THE FINDOM FANDOM: WHY FANFIC AUTHORS SHOULD BE PAID MORE THAN PROFESSIONAL ARTISTS. I bet you'll LOVE it.

So, anything INTERESTING happen whilst I was out?
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Rio Ranger
@Dr. Morgan Pierce Purple doc, what's the safe in your basement for anyways? Any way the orange lady coulda snuck in there?
Bigfoot
(Jun 20, 2021 at 6:07 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Jun 20, 2021 at 3:00 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: Dr. Wexlyn can you please let me out of the box now.
[Image: mlYf4lR.png]

Hmmm... Nah.
What's that smirk for?
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
[Image: QnNVUZq.png]

While I prepare my theory, I'd like to show off the footage of yesterday's cage match.

...To be honest I still need some time to... come to terms with what I helped do to Garth. I know my vote ended up not mattering in the end anyway but... I just wish it was someone else. I wish Rio would have picked a different scapegoat... anyone but him...
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
Dr. Wexlyn pulls the SD card out of the video camera and plugs it into the Lobby computer. You all crowd around to watch on the monitor...

[Image: 5qM5dWF.png]

In one corner, we've got the Mandrill Master himself, the grand ruler of the Virtual Reality Room... DEATHBORN!

[Image: p9PEXZ5.png]

And in the other corner of course, we have Nadare's current Head of Security. The most competent (and least suspicious) of all my staff members. Presenting... AMONG US!

[Image: pkS4WBh.png]

Alright everyone, let's make this a fair fight. We'll begin in 3... 2... 1... Go!

The match begins, and Dr. Wexlyn points the camera at the cage, showing Among Us and Deathborn, about to square off. The Supreme Overlord of Evil vs. the Sussy Baka. The little spaceman stands before Deathborn's mighty frame, eclipsed by his shadow.

Immediately and without hesitation, Among Us hurls himself at Deathborn, delivering a flying kick to Deathborn's chest. A metallic clanging noise rings throughout the entire Lobby as Deathborn stumbles backwards, taken off guard by this.

[Image: qyXSytc.png]

...What? Did Among Us line his shoes with metal? Hey! That's cheating!

[Image: hwUz102.png]

You're goddamn right it is! Kick his ass, Among Us! Whatever it takes!

Deathborn recovers though, and grabs Among Us by the leg, throwing him away into the side of the cage with great force, where he falls to the ground upon impact. Hank Hill cheers from the sidelines, telling Deathborn to "kick that chubby astronaut's ass". Deathborn flexes in an impressive pose, shooting a gleaming smile in Hank Hill's direction.

[Image: l3veKuZ.png]

Get up, you moron! You can't go out this easily!

[Image: 7qanogs.png]

Haha, looks like the little guy might have bitten off more than he can chew, right Dr. Pierce? Maybe he should have thought twice before cheating in what was supposed to be a fair match.

Seemingly determined to prove the psychologist wrong, Among Us gets to his feet and delivers a flying knee to Deathborn's chin. Spittle flies out of the Mandrill-lover's mouth as his head wrenches backwards from the blow.

[Image: FGsOPCW.png]

Now that was a cleaner hit, but... I didn't even know Among Us HAD knees to begin with.

Lost in Hogwarts lets out a cheer from the sidelines as Among Us delivers yet another kick to the evil overlord, beginning to wear him out. It looks like despite the odds, Among Us has Deathborn on the ropes. Suddenly, Deathborn pulls out the cursed slab, and smacks Among Us upside the head with it, knocking him backwards and onto the floor.

[Image: BhXLL3R.png]

Yeah! Nice one, Deathborn! Talk about quick thinking, huh? Color me impressed!

[Image: envNPSg.png]

And you called Among Us a cheater! That was even worse! I want a rematch!

Deathborn pins Among Us to the floor, and Dr. Wexlyn enters the ring, beginning to count it down. After a count to 10, Among Us is still pinned, and Deathborn is declared the winner. He stands up and poses dramatically, before helping Among Us up. Despite the underhanded nature of their match, they shake hands, and Deathborn tells the spaceman "Good Game".

The footage ends.

[Image: i9BzaA4.png]

...Well, that was that. It was fun. It's just too bad what happened later...