Poll: Fuchsia or Magenta

Magenta
62.50%
Fuchsia
37.50%
Total: 16 vote(s)
God
its pink lol i'm amazed that you're treating colour as if it's like grammar. ive lived my life so far calling this shade of colour pink and not once has it inconvenienced me or anyone around me to do so

there's plenty of objects in the wiki article that are similar to this shade lmao
God
im laughing so hard right now this is just so dubm
God
Minus World - "We Will Literally Argue Over Anything"
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
kaZaam
& its exactly why i luv u
kaZaam
but yea realtalk color is seriously like the most subjective thing eber. im not sure why anyone feels the need to tell anyone how to think abt them
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Draku
(Sep 29, 2016 at 10:27 PM)Kazaam Wrote: but yea realtalk color is seriously like the most subjective thing eber. im not sure why anyone feels the need to tell anyone how to think abt them
that's very fern green of you to say
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
i mean yah yrr it's cool that you think this colour is magenta and i respect that but imma still call it pink and everyone is going to understand what i am referring to

i think the only time i ever said the word magenta was... nah it's slipped my mind.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
kaZaam
printers
kaZaam
eminence is a p badass name for purp tho
Yrrzy
shrug

did u know colours and linguistics are deeply connected

like different cultures interpret colours differently cause they have different words for different colours and cause they define the boundaries differently

like in russia etc blue and green are considered the same colour and theyd prob have similar arguments over that which result in the same kind of "lmao its just grue m8 people know what i mean when i say it"
Yrrzy
but forreal im sorry that someone asked a question and when i answered the question accurately i was laughed at because "lmao you dont gotta be specific wrong answers are still answers if people know what you mean"
kaZaam
(Sep 29, 2016 at 10:34 PM)Yrr Wrote: shrug

did u know colours and linguistics are deeply connected

like different cultures interpret colours differently cause they have different words for different colours and cause they define the boundaries differently

like in russia etc blue and green are considered the same colour and theyd prob have similar arguments over that which result in the same kind of "lmao its just grue m8 people know what i mean when i say it"
exactly

so why are we trying to be objective here
Yrrzy
just cause you don't have to be specific doesn't mean there aren't answers

like in english we have defined classifications on these colours, and the thread asks (with language that implies they want a specific answer), which of these classifications the colour in OP fits
kaZaam
(Sep 29, 2016 at 10:35 PM)Yrr Wrote: but forreal im sorry that someone asked a question and when i answered the question accurately
shirley u cant really be thinking that yosh was asking an honest question here cmon now
(Sep 29, 2016 at 10:35 PM)Yrr Wrote: i was laughed at because "lmao you dont gotta be specific wrong answers are still answers if people know what you mean"
noboys laughing at u, we're laughing cause we fell right into yoshin's cockboi trap and are arguing about fuckening COLORS
God
if ppl know what colour ur referring to and the words that come from your mouth convey that knoeledge then how is it wrog lmao
Yrrzy
again just cause y'all dgaf about colours here doesn't mean there aren't places where such a question wouldn't be at all surprising

sorry for taking a question at face value???
God
if magenta is a subcateogy of pnik then y cant we both be corretc
God
theres enoug Truth in this world for everybody
Yrrzy
(Sep 29, 2016 at 10:40 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: if ppl know what colour ur referring to and the words that come from your mouth convey that knoeledge then how is it wrog lmao

i mean people know what country you mean when you say holland even if ur describing part of the netherlands that isn't actually in holland

doesnt mean its right just means they can infer the correct information from that

(Sep 29, 2016 at 10:42 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: if magenta is a subcateogy of pnik then y cant we both be corretc
youre right that pale magenta would be pink, but vibrant magenta wouldnt
kaZaam
in rl colors are rly just certain arrangements of photons hitting ur eyeball. the point is who cares what we call them we can recognize each regardless