Spooks?
I feel like I've been two good for you guys, you know? Lots of small incentives, positive outcomes, buffs, and all that jazz. You finally got a Crimson Eye down, but I'm on to you fuckers. I know you're planning to just lynch one of these Crimson Chumps instead of actually playing the game, so I'm gonna slam down the most incentive-y incentive we've seen yet!

Puhuhuhuhu... Are you ready?

Alright everyone! Here goes! If you get the murder wrong, an extra random non-Crimson Eye player will be killed alongside the mislynched individual.

Ha! There we go. You're gonna pay for not solving the last two cases. Time to put in effort, no meme-lynches this time!
Spooks?
[Image: w3Co4uw.png?3]

And before any of you consider coaxing out a confession in order to bypass this... think again! Any obviously non-joke confession will also result in that same consequence once the execution rolls around!
Maitre D'eath
Tally post.

GARTH MARENGHI - 4 - RIO RANGER, SENPAI, DR. WEXLYN, DARK SOULS 2
RIO RANGER - 3 - DEATHBORN, GARTH MARENGHI, BIGFOOT
SUMMER - 1 - NEMESIS
DK WEST - 1 - DK WEST
AMONG US - 1 - AMONG US
Agent Liz Grayson
[Image: WBtn3DL.png]

Alright, let's talk about this Crimson Bullet.

So, the Crimson Bullet is a special tool developed by the Bureau of Paranormal Investigation, made specifically for use in a Killing Game scenario for the elimination of the Crimson Eye. Basically, it can take someone out without triggering the Monokuma AI's death detection system.

Think of it like an extra vote, or the emergency button in that one game with the space guys.

[Image: 9RYPY0t.png]

It works... not dissimilarly from the Reanimation Drives that the Crimson Eye uses in their operations to make corpses walk around and do stuff for them. It kills someone, but it keeps them "technically" alive, their soul barely clinging to their corpse, just long enough for the Monokuma AI to just skip over the moment of death, acting like they were dead the whole time.

[Image: srM02J5.png]

...I'm not an engineer. Don't ask me to explain how it works. I just happen to have one.

[Image: zE9bSzA.png]

Now, listen up.

I'm not gonna take any chances when it comes to killing one of these guys, so I'm leaving this up to you. If one of you wants me to shoot someone, give me a shout and I'll open up a special vote. If the majority of players agree that someone's a red eye, I'll put this
Crimson Bullet right between their eyes.

I only have one though, so don't make me waste it on an innocent. Got it?
Bigfoot
liz why did you make an alt did you forget the password for your old account
Agent Liz Grayson
(Jun 18, 2021 at 9:53 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: liz why did you make an alt did you forget the password for your old account

[Image: srM02J5.png]

Well... No, actually I-

[Image: Mwez1OC.png]

Wait a minute, why am I explaining myself to Bigfoot?
DK West
DK West, DK West
He's our man, oh he's the best!
Deathborn
Vote: Summer

Let's see if she's voluntarily hiding.
Rio Ranger
Vote: Summer

May as well?
Man, if you bastards tell me there's a B4F...
Bigfoot
vote: summer

where u at girl
Nemesis
vote: summer
Deathborn
Unvote: Summer
Rio Ranger
Unvote: Summer
Vote: Garth

I'll just go with this based on opportunity. Plus I don't wanna die, y'know?
...Midori'll be mad, though. Oh well. Old bastard can just reread the trilogy if he has to.
Deathborn
Vote: Rio Ranger

IT'S TIME TO BE WRONG
Garth Marenghi
Vote: Rio Ranger

I'm not convinced we're the only two options but I am literally on film not commiting the murder whereas Rio can literally leave Wexlyn's Office any time during the cage match, kill Hu Tao, hang it back up in storage and be done with it.
Senpai
Vote: Garth agony, even.
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
[Image: cvIvAzL.png]

Sorry but... I think it was Garth, the outstanding quality of his books aside.
Among Us
[Image: R5qSWJf.png]
Bigfoot
unvote summer
vote rio
Dark Souls II
Vote: Garth

fml