[Night 8] - The Mastermind Gambit

Spooks?
Previously...

[Image: z53K70c.png]

SO, YOU HAVE CONCLUDED THAT SUMMER IS THE TRUE IDENTITY OF THE PERSON PULLING THE STRINGS? NONSENSE, A FOOL’S CONCLUSION.

THIS “SUMMER” IS SIMPLY ANOTHER VICTIM. ANOTHER PAWN IN THIS GAME. I WILL NOT BE INSULTED BY BEING COMPARED TO SOMEONE SUCH AS HER. NOR WILL I ALLOW THE INSULT OF BEING TOLD THAT I DRESSED IN SENPAI'S GARB.

FOR YOUR INSOLENCE, I WILL PRESENT A NEW MOTIVE TO MONOKUMA FOR CONSIDERATION.

YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

THIS FOLLOWING NIGHT WILL BE A DOUBLE MURDER NIGHT, AND UNLESS EVERY PLAYER ATTEMPTS, ONE OF THE PLAYERS IN THE "NPC” CATEGORY WILL BE GUARANTEED TO PERISH IN ONE OF THE KILLS.

IF I TRULY WERE "SUMMER", THEN I WOULD BE PUTTING MYSELF AT RISK WITH THIS MOTIVE AS WELL. THIS SHOULD SERVE AS A WARNING. DO NOT INSULT ME IN SUCH A WAY AGAIN.

[Image: SSyjMS6.png]

…What the hell? I swear to god I had an actual video on here. Did you do this, bear? Did you... swap out my files or something? Is this actually... the mastermind?

[Image: tbFTvOV.png?2]

Yeah I dunno. We don't really have open communication, I mostly just do my thing and show up when I'm called. And like hell I'm keeping track of everyone's costumes, have you seen this place lately? I didn't touch your shitty computer though, bub. Give me a break.

I like this guy's motive though... He's got a pretty solid point, what with the whole punishment angle... People really shouldn't be throwing out their theories all willy-nilly like this, especially at an innocent girl like poor old Summer! I'll just... steal that idea...

[Image: w3Co4uw.png?3]

Well, now things are getting interesting... Puhuhuhuhu! Finally, one of these chumps is gonna drop dead! Better hope it's not you, Wexy-boy!

[Image: s3K021w.png]

[Image: MkupWys.png]

Personally, I hope it IS you! You know, I was ALMOST starting to believe you had a brain in that head of yours last night when you suggested lynching one of the Crimson Eye, but then you go and pull this stunt?

What were you thinking, that you'd out the Mastermind and then they'd... roll over and die? Give up and stop the game? Well congratulations are in order, Dr. Wexlyn, because you've fucked it all up and doomed us. Well done!

In case your brain is too smooth to actually understand the concept, that was sarcasm, by the way.

[Image: QnNVUZq.png]

But... It's not possible. I've looked at every angle, I've taken in every possibility. There's no way my theory's wrong, it's just...

...Well, I wouldn't complain if the kill ended up hitting me anyway. I've already sacrificed Garth, a guy who was not only my friend, but also someone I knew was completely innocent. I'm really just the same as all those surviving killers, aren't I?

I don't know how the guilt doesn't eat them up inside... I thought my theory would be... I don't know. I thought it would do something, I thought it would help. I thought it would make everything okay and-

[Image: QfTp0GH.png]

And? And what? You thought it'd all work out? Laughable.

[Image: cCFGVJb.png]

Hey, it's not like you're doing any better, huh? You can't even handle your goddamn *hic* Crimson Eye shit, and if Wexlyn isn't full of it, its still your fault this is happening at all! You know how many people probably want you dead? I wouldn't be surprised I was the mastermind at this point!

[Image: oh1IOnV.png]

Uh... and I'm not, before anyone wants to crawl up my ass over it. Just wanted to *hic* clarify.

[Image: 9PZuAuw.png]

Well, he ISN'T right, is he? A revenge plot, against me? What reason would Summer of all people have to take revenge on me? Regardless, if all this didn't happen, I would hav- Wait, what if you ARE the mastermind!? You're faking it, yes! I bet you're not even drunk!

[Image: jOB1oCR.png]

Oh god, can you all just cut this out? I honestly expected less infighting from all this, but APPARENTLY that's a Killing Game for you.

Look, you've gotta get a grip here. There's something weird about this video, but I can't put my finger on it. If Wexlyn's theory is wrong, then where the hell is the orange nurse? She can't be dead, or else Monokuma would have announced the kill, and if she's alive then where IS she? If she's innocent, why did she vanish?

[Image: tw9cidj.png]

Not to mention her connection to... Hm... Maybe it's time I investigate something myself...

[Image: 6sI3wZb.png]

just to make sure, it's either we attempt murder or one of us dies, right? Well, second time's a charm. Hey Hank, meet me on the Patio, why don't you. Wanna try for round 2?

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Should've seen the look on his face when I talked about my first plan though, it was like telling him that you preferred natural gas. Priceless. Anyway, special request: If one of us is gonna drop dead unless you all attempt anyway, mind leaving me out of your actual attempts? Unlike that weird guy who got lynched for Night 3, I'd rather not have the roulette rigged against me.

[Image: QnNVUZq.png]

...Well, either way, if anyone wants an easy target... I won't fight back too much. At this point I probably deserve it.

[Image: bNf14Ep.png]

Just make it quick, haha.

[Image: ioIYiTI.png]

[Image: S0C9fJ3.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: E0ejTDw.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: bcWsROa.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: pVKMP0e.png]

room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS

STAFF:
@Kids TV Show Host
@Bigfoot
@Faust
@Hank Hill
@Among Us
@Senpai

PATIENTS:
@ASMR Youtuber
@Rio Ranger

EXPERIMENTS:
@Nemesis
@Deathborn
@Dark Souls II
@°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
@Mr Waltar Whité

NPCs:
@Dr. Morgan Pierce
@Dr. Jim Hawke
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
@Nurse Luna Wayne
@Agent Liz Grayson

OTHER:
@DK West

>
>
>
>DOWNLOADING MOTIVE FILE TO E-PASS
>INSTALLING...
>COMPLETE_

[Image: lWeIkYg.png]

CRIMSON HUNTER 001: J4-CK will be released into the Facility. It will attempt to hunt and kill the Crimson Eye. Its capabilities and weaponry are unknown. Take extreme caution. As an autonomous non-living cyberorganic entity, CRIMSON HUNTER 001's victims will not recieve a trial

You may initiate a vote to fire the Crimson Bullet during the night phase as well as the day phase.
Nemesis
A voice comes through the intercom system

Hello, as I am sure you are all aware, we are currently testing one of our T-103-N specimens here.
While the situation is not optimal, we've been making do with what we were given.
N5 has been ordered to go into the cage in the lobby and attempt to force anyone who challenges them to submit.
They shouldn't kill you, but there's no guarantees that they won't injure you.
However, as this is a hospital with some... extremely capable staff, there should be no long term risk.

We request the involvement of as many people as possible in this. If you participate and make it out of this "killing game" alive, we will transfer $---- into your bank accounts.