[Day 8 - Investigation] - Crimson Eclipse

Deathborn
Look at e-Pass Control. Is there a blood trail leading up? If so, follow it.
Spooks?
(Jul 4, 2021 at 8:53 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Look at e-Pass Control. Is there a blood trail leading up? If so, follow it.

There is no trail leading to e-Pass Control, the blood stops in the stairwell, pooling somewhat. There's various scuff marks around the puddle as well, but no sign of what happens after this.
Rio Ranger
Does the orange nurse lady's gun have any bullets missing? Was it fired?
Spooks?
(Jul 4, 2021 at 9:00 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Does the orange nurse lady's gun have any bullets missing? Was it fired?
Summer's gun is missing the entire clip, there are no bullets left at all.
Faust
I'd like to check for bullets in summer's body
Faust
leave staff dorm
see dk west in the break room brewing coffee
scope out lobby for cage match, nemesis is here
decide to grab my handy gas from downstairs
we fight it out, end up KOing him with the gas
I whip out my scalpel, LIH walks in the room, I meander out of the cage
head downstairs to scope out garth's room
deathborne is knocked out here
head to the break room to grab supplies for what I'm about to do next
I light garth's room on fire, to cut down on any future costumes
walter is in the experiment dorms and breaks down into tears on the ground
go have a nice chat with luna in the history hall
I sneak up behind hank in the relaxation hall, where he's attempting to watch football, and catch him in my command grab
go to bed
Rio Ranger
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn Hey, Doc, did you get to see anything particular about that long coat bastard that attacked us? Just wonderin' cuz simp guy seems to have been runnin' around in a coat too.
Spooks?
(Jul 4, 2021 at 9:51 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: @Dr. Alexander Wexlyn Hey, Doc, did you get to see anything particular about that long coat bastard that attacked us? Just wonderin' cuz simp guy seems to have been runnin' around in a coat too.

[Image: 8i2mGdT.png]

Not really, only the fact that they had a black coat. I'm glad you guys stayed one room ahead of me and stayed alert... I don't want to think about what would have happened if I'd been gassed too...
Spooks?
(Jul 4, 2021 at 9:05 PM)Faust Wrote: I'd like to check for bullets in summer's body
Summer has two standard handgun bullets in her body, about where you'd expect based on the wounds.
Dr. Morgan Pierce
[Image: 9PZuAuw.png]

I don't see why I owe any of you an account, but so be it. I was assaulted enough times, maybe it would nice to see some retribution for that. Go knock Dr. Hawke out next time, if you're really determined to be annoying while contributing nothing of value to this facility.

Almost as soon as I began the night, I was accosted by J4-CK, in one of her horrible moments of lucidity. She knocked me out, and stole her control remote. I don't know where she put it, and I presume it to be destroyed unfortunately. How funny, she thinks she's actually alive again.

[Image: ZzrSsP2.png]

Eventually I came to, though, and I went downstairs to check on something in the Boardroom. I found a video camera set up, along with a projector that was playing a youtube clip of what seemed to TV static. I was alone in here, and no one else entered at all for the duration. After that point, I went back upstairs but... I was hit on the head from behind by someone. I recovered fairly quickly, but found that they'd taken all my possessions, including my Reactor Shutdown Key.

[Image: mUJON8W.png]

I continued up to my office and sat down at my desk. If I wasn't going to be allowed to dwell in my own goddamn basement, I'd have my peace in here surely. But not even that was to be, as Waltar White and some... yellow crewmate entered. Waltar tried to beg me to give facility ownership to the crewmate, but his companion charged me with a scalpel. Waltar held him back but... Ugh, I knew in an instant that it was that useless waste of skin Dr. Hawke under that costume.

I ordered them out, then inspected my office. There was an odd rope made of clothing from the Gift Shop descending down from the ceiling, so I climbed up to the Lounge. I head what sounded like fighting in the Lobby, and remembered Nemesis was having his cage match. Well, I went to watch Among Us, so I decided I was ensure Nemesis' victory as well.

[Image: X9F0EfR.png]

The Lobby though... was incredibly dark. The next thing I knew, I heard someone running towards me, breathing heavily. So... I ran away. Back into the Lounge, and back to my office.

[Image: QfTp0GH.png]

I see how things are going. You're all getting awfully comfortable with the idea of killing me, aren't you? We'll see about that.
Jack of Spades
I want to break open the locked locker in security office.
Dark Souls II
- wake up, wondering how the FUCK dark souls ii was allowed to live this long
- climb up the elevator shaft, heading through history hall and into relaxation hall
- suddenly feel SOMEONE wrapping something around my neck, choking me until i lose consciousness
- wake up in the bathrooms after a while, and shake my head
- head into wexlyn's office and meet up with WEXLYN and RIO
- act like a total sap, then follow the two for the rest of the night
- head back down the shaft and into restricted records, me and rio enter first
- look at jimin's remains when suddenly gas starts filling the room. wexlyn yells for us and i notice SOMEONE IN A LONG COAT by the medical records doorway before me and rio pass out
- wexlyn wakes us up after a while, letting us know we were ambushed but he was able to escape and is thankful the two of us are still alive
- he finishes checking out the room and he and rio then drop me off at the experiment dorms
- walk inside to find out garth's room has been burnt to a crisp and WALTER is crying himself to sleep
- shrug and go to sleep
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Jul 5, 2021 at 2:33 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Vote: Purple Doc

Sure is convenient how at least one bloodbath took place in the basement, especially 'cuz your shitty science project was involved. Could be two kills for that matter, huh?
You won't mind coughin' up some more deets, right? Not too certain you got knocked out like you kept insistin', either.

[Image: MkupWys.png]

I'll have you know I did get knocked out, you creamsicle-clad nitwit. You can even check me if need be.

As for more details, well I'll share a few things. First of all, anyone who had passed by the tunnel to B3F on the previous night could have looked into the settings for the Crimson Devastator. That panel was clearly outlined in your obnoxiously in-depth investigation, after all. Secondly, I did leave a few details out for brevity's sake. I'll recount them.

Bigfoot is the one who helped wake me up from my unconscious state. Accusing him of being my assailant is absurd, especially when I know who both of my assailants bloody are to begin with! The only one I don't know is that heavy-breathing freak from the Lobby.

[Image: zrPMpHj.png]

And while I was in the Boardroom, I heard two gunshots from the west, and one from the east. First the two, then the one, a bit later.
Rio Ranger
@Dr. Morgan Pierce Since you so graciously asked, I'll check ya top to bottom. Gently, 'cuz you're obviously sore a few more places than just your head.

Anyways, what's the deal with your Reactor Key? Is it pretty big or just a normal-ass key? Kinda thinkin' it coulda been burned in the incinerator tonight, but y'know.
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Jul 5, 2021 at 3:00 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: @Dr. Morgan Pierce Since you so graciously asked, I'll check ya top to bottom. Gently, 'cuz you're obviously sore a few more places than just your head.

Anyways, what's the deal with your Reactor Key? Is it pretty big or just a normal-ass key? Kinda thinkin' it coulda been burned in the incinerator tonight, but y'know.

Dr. Pierce allows you to inspect her. She has bruises on both the front and back of her head, but beyond that seems to be unharmed. Indeed, she doesn't have any possessions on her either.

[Image: zrPMpHj.png]

The Reactor Shutdown Key is what it sounds like. It's a key that can shut down the core reactor, and power down the facility. Two of them are required to do so, to prevent unwanted tampering with such a dangerous system. Indeed, they could kill the power to the facility, but they would vent out a staggering amount of heat higher up the mountain as the remaining power discharges.

This would trigger an avalanche that very likely could kill everybody here. So I'd advise against it, unless things get particularly dire. There's another thing too... as of tonight, both keys are missing. One was stolen from me at some point before the game began, and one was stolen from me tonight. Just as soon as B3F access opens up again too. How convenient.
Mr Waltar Whité
Check the Research Lab, Morgue, the B2F Hallways (stairwell and elevators included even though it won't yield anything), and any unchecked B3F Rooms for anything we might have missed down there
[Image: unknown.png]
Deathborn
Ask Pierce if the same would happen if the Facility AI was forcibly shut down.
Bigfoot
I would like to investigate that hidden area behind where the vending machine used to be. Is there anything resembling a reactor key hidden in there? What about the other hidden area that we found the sun stone in?
Deathborn
We haven't investigated the aforementioned panel, have we? Let's do that.
Rio Ranger
What's with the scuff marks around the e-Pass Control blood pool thingy? Any way to take a closer look?