[Day 8 - Investigation] - Crimson Eclipse

Deathborn
Now that we don't need consent, let's investigate Sugar's body!
Fun With Despair
(Jul 5, 2021 at 5:23 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Now that we don't need consent, let's investigate Sugar's body!
On her body, Sugar appears to have a handgun with a bloody grip, a small metal key, an electronic key that looks to be a Reactor Shutdown Key, some scissors, and an empty syringe
Deathborn
Ask Pierce if she knows where the small metal key goes.
Agent Liz Grayson
(Jul 5, 2021 at 10:55 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: @Agent Liz Grayson Bureau lady with the hat, what'd you do last night?
[Image: jOB1oCR.png]

Got attacked by everyone under the sun, that's what.

When I came down from the Weather Station, I went in through Equipment again, because it's definitely the quickest route to where I want to go. I'm not going to waste my time walking around that glass hallway and through the Lobby. When I got in though, I ran into the little space guy. We had a... talk, and that Texan guy came up the shaft. The football fan. He took some Caution Tape and left.

Eventually the spaceman went his separate way, and I went around to patrol 1F before I went down to the basement. I had an anonymous tip given to me about something to check out down there, but I needed to make sure I wasn't followed. When I got to the Fountain, that schoolboy who's now lying in a million pieces walked by into the History Hall, when suddenly I heard gunshots, lots of 'em.

I ran in after him, and saw some... knight running away with a big headwrap.

[Image: zE9bSzA.png]

The kid wanted to talk, so we went into Equipment, but suddenly... he whacks me over the head, first chance he could get. That little shit, he stole my coat too. Good thing I carry backups, it's cold.

[Image: 9RYPY0t.png]

I was woken up by the Harry Potter fangirl, who asked me if I could lie and say I went to watch her cage match fight with Nemesis. She had a plan to kill him, as far as I could tell, but obviously it didn't happen so I don't see a need to keep that secret. Better that I don't, actually. Once she was off, I went down to B2F via the Elevator Shaft. Right away I heard two gunshots from somewhere to the northwest, and I ran up to the Server Room. Lights were off in there, and the space guy was looking into it.

[Image: Mwez1OC.png]

He turned around and shot me with a dart. I thought we had an understanding, me and that guy, but he really screwed me there. I knew he packed more heat than just a dart gun though, so I got out of there pretty quickly.

[Image: srM02J5.png]

...I'll admit I tried to kill DK West when I got back up to Equipment. He's literally confirmed to be evil and there's no penalty for just killing him. Why wouldn't I?
Deathborn
Hey, Monokuma - or Crimbos - what did the dredging system dig up this time?

Also, burn a room to investigate the Boardroom.
DK West
Did anything fall off the patio? Obviously by accident.
Deathborn
[Image: 585551755945967629.gif?v=1] Kill a room for Advanced Cthonics [Image: 585551755945967629.gif?v=1]
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 7:40 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Hey, Monokuma - or Crimbos - what did the dredging system dig up this time?

Also, burn a room to investigate the Boardroom.

(Jul 5, 2021 at 7:40 PM)DK West Wrote: Did anything fall off the patio? Obviously by accident.
You check with Monokuma to see if anything had fallen off the Patio. Despite his stupor, he points out a bunch of bullets, specifically almost an entire clip's worth, though two bullets appear to be missing.

You investigate the Boardroom next. The room is... well, a boardroom. There is a computer hooked up to a projector, which is currently looping a youtube video titled TV STATIC RELAXING FALL ASLEEP [10 HOURS] and projecting it on a screen. There's also a video camera set up to be recording said projector. There's a few crusty industrial cloths down here too, soaked in black paint. They appear to be long-dry though.

[YOU HAVE LOST ACCESS TO: OPERATING ROOM]
ASMR Youtuber
(Jul 5, 2021 at 7:51 PM)Monokuma Wrote: There is a computer hooked up to a projector, which is currently looping a youtube video titled TV STATIC RELAXING FALL ASLEEP [10 HOURS] and projecting it on a screen.

a classic
Deathborn
Ask Luna for testimony.
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 7:49 PM)Deathborn Wrote: [Image: 585551755945967629.gif?v=1] Kill a room for Advanced Cthonics [Image: 585551755945967629.gif?v=1]
You decide to kill a room for the spooky experiment room.

Opening the door to Advanced Chthonics carefully, you peer inside.

The room is cold, similar to the Morgue, but much bigger. As you enter, a chill runs down your spine. Strapped to several steel slabs along the walls are various cadavers in equally varying states of damage and decay. In the center of the room is a large chair resembling a dentist's chair, but with far more straps and nasty-looking instruments attached to it.

From the ceiling extends a long mechanical arm, tipped with a wicked needle about a foot long. Black tubes run along the edges of the ceiling and the length of the arm, connecting to the needle. There is blood splattered around and all over the chair, but it is old and dried.

On the western wall of the room is a large glass window, currently set to the same sort of tint setting as the window with the Crimson Devastator Control Panel. The tint of the window here can be controlled by a small panel near the window itself.

To the south of the room are the containment cells. For some reason the area by the entrance door smells of piss, and there some blood around the doorway as well. There's also blood over by the window control panel, though not much at all.

[YOU HAVE LOST ACCESS TO: THE FOUNTAIN]
Rio Ranger
If I'm standing in the Boardroom and someone else, uh, shoots off a gun somewhere, how easy is it to hear it? I guess I'll ask one of you fuckers to fire off in the Server Room and the B1F stairwell 'cuz we got access to those already, I think.

...Well, and Chthonics too, now. Huh.
Fun With Despair
(Jul 5, 2021 at 8:13 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: If I'm standing in the Boardroom and someone else, uh, shoots off a gun somewhere, how easy is it to hear it? I guess I'll ask one of you fuckers to fire off in the Server Room and the B1F stairwell 'cuz we got access to those already, I think.

...Well, and Chthonics too, now. Huh.
You can hear a gunshot from all three places from the Boardroom.
ASMR Youtuber
is there anything around Senpai's corpse or the entrance door like void, piss or glass?
Rio Ranger
Can one of you doctor people check the blood in Chthonics in the Lab?
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 8:20 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: is there anything around Senpai's corpse or the entrance door like void, piss or glass?
Senpai's corpse reeks of old piss, and so does the bloody area near the door. There are several shards of glass and a jar lid by the door, but on Senpai's body there are only what appear to be chunks of old, weathered stone.

(Jul 5, 2021 at 8:29 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Can one of you doctor people check the blood in Chthonics in the Lab?
You get Faust to check the blood in Chthonics. The blood by the door is definitely Senpai's, but the blood by the big window belongs to neither victim.
Bigfoot
I would like to check the morgue to verify the notes I had written for Obama's autopsy.
Deathborn
Ask Wexlyn to explain.
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 8:52 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I would like to check the morgue to verify the notes I had written for Obama's autopsy.
You check a handwritten sticky note on the side of the gurney where Obama Machine was sat. It reads the following:

OBSERVATIONS:
-Cause of death: execution
-All items missing
-Strange device on back

It's all in the same handwriting and appears to be all written at the same time.
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
(Jul 5, 2021 at 9:00 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Ask Wexlyn to explain.

[Image: aSqNlhF.png]

Oh, well something about what people have been saying has... rubbed me the wrong way. You see, Dr. Pierce claims that someone breathing heavily came at her in the Lobby in the dark and she fled as a result, while Lost in Hogwarts stated that someone shot the person in the gas mask, who could potentially be breathing heavily I suppose.

I think someone at that Cage Match is lying, but to be honest I simply like Lost in Hogwarts much more, so Dr. Pierce gets my vote for now. Though Nemesis may also be involved, or really anyone else lingering around the first floor...