[Day 8 - Investigation] - Crimson Eclipse

Rio Ranger
Anythin' distinctive about the shirt rope in Purple Doc's office?
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 9:19 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Anythin' distinctive about the shirt rope in Purple Doc's office?
The t-shirt rope largely consists of t-shirts from the Gift Shop, though it also contains scrubs and lab coats. It's just a thick rope of various clothing from around the facility strung together. It is hooked around a protruding piece of metal from the lounge hole.
Rio Ranger
Where's the VR Room vent head to?

'S there anything to make out from the lab coat tag shit in the Incinerator?
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 9:31 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Where's the VR Room vent head to?

'S there anything to make out from the lab coat tag shit in the Incinerator?
The Virtual Reality Room vent appears to link up with both the Locker Room and the Panic Room.

You pluck the Lab Coat tag out of the Incinerator. It looks to be a pretty generic tag for a lab coat. It was 100% cotton and appeared to be from Nadare. You can machine wash, but the tag advises against using the dryer.
Rio Ranger
I'll break open the Locker Room lockers if I gotta. Preferably just open 'em normally, all things considered. Don't wanna get gassed again.

...Oh, and check the whole room while you're at it, bear.
ASMR Youtuber
Can we check all the existing corpses for new injuries?
Nurse Luna Wayne
[Image: KD12mvD.png]

I really don't like being kidnapped. I just want to get that out there, put it out for the world to see. Faust's okay, we're cool now, but Hawke's crazy stalker? Yeah, no. Hands to yourself from now on.

When my night started out, I got called by ASMR to go and help out with her plan. It probably would have gotten us both killed if it worked but it saved me the trouble of having to come up with my own. We went to the Gift Shop to grab some t-shirts and other merch, mostly to help us disguise for later. We planned to use some of the t-shirts like masks and swap positions around to do a bunch of fake attempts, and then just grab a nail and stab Nemesis to death if he got KO'd.

[Image: JnlFILz.png]

You can ask Hank about one of those fake attempts, we totally scared him half to death. He screamed like a little girl, it was great.

But then came the part where we had to split up and... At the Fountain I got dragged away to B2F by that half-dead cyborg. She was raving about how I could "fix her like I fixed DK West", but at least DK West was polite about it. I managed to kick my way out of her grasp and make it back to the elevator shaft. Climbed up to 1F again and just kind of vibed in the History Hall. Had a chat with Faust, and we settled our differences.

[Image: u3FjnNh.png]

That's about all of it. Sucks that our plans got ruined, but it wouldn't be the first time and it wouldn't be the last.
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 9:45 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: I'll break open the Locker Room lockers if I gotta. Preferably just open 'em normally, all things considered. Don't wanna get gassed again.

...Oh, and check the whole room while you're at it, bear.
You go around the Locker Room, opening as many lockers as you can with your admittedly paltry access level. Most of them are locked to a level above your own, and the one that isn't is empty. The room itself doesn't have anything remarkable beyond that, save for the already known about vent.

(Jul 5, 2021 at 9:48 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: Can we check all the existing corpses for new injuries?
None of the existing corpses you're aware of have any new injuries, however Robbydude's legless body and Mr. Mundy are completely missing from their former places on the Patio and in the Break Room respectively. Garth's body lies in the gift shop, undisturbed and peaceful, still wearing the Senpai clothes that simply do not fit.
Deathborn
Use my mighty access level of VII to open MORE lockers.
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 10:10 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Use my mighty access level of VII to open MORE lockers.
You open all the lockers. One of them has several tanks of surgical knockout gas, while the others are all... empty.

Yep, someone was just being a dick.
Rio Ranger
There any weird goop device or remains of it in the puddle on B3F? Assuming it's still there with Drift bastard's gibs, I mean.
Fun With Despair
(Jul 5, 2021 at 10:52 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: There any weird goop device or remains of it in the puddle on B3F? Assuming it's still there with Drift bastard's gibs, I mean.
Upon closer inspection, you can see chunks of metal and some kind of polymer tubing in the remains now that you know what you are looking for, but that's it.
Deathborn
Sweep all available corpses for strange devices planted on the back.
Fun With Despair
(Jul 5, 2021 at 11:03 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Sweep all available corpses for strange devices planted on the back.
Be more specific.
Bigfoot
(Jul 5, 2021 at 11:01 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Jul 5, 2021 at 10:52 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: There any weird goop device or remains of it in the puddle on B3F? Assuming it's still there with Drift bastard's gibs, I mean.
Upon closer inspection, you can see chunks of metal and some kind of polymer tubing in the remains now that you know what you are looking for, but that's it.

Is this a different set of tubing than the one that I ripped off of Obama?
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 11:07 PM)Bigfoot Wrote:
(Jul 5, 2021 at 11:01 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:

Is this a different set of tubing than the one that I ripped off of Obama?
It appears so. The unit ripped off of Obama is still mostly intact.
Deathborn
(Jul 5, 2021 at 11:07 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Jul 5, 2021 at 11:03 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Sweep all available corpses for strange devices planted on the back.
Be more specific.
Sweep all available corpses for strange devices planted on the back that are similar in make and design to the ones currently/previously on Lynn Tyrnne and Obama Machine.
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 11:10 PM)Deathborn Wrote:
(Jul 5, 2021 at 11:07 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
Be more specific.
Sweep all available corpses for strange devices planted on the back that are similar in make and design to the ones currently/previously on Lynn Tyrnne and Obama Machine.
No corpses seem to have a similar device on them currently but you cannot find Shoey or Mundy anywhere.
Bigfoot
I show off my inventory. Also body check.
Rio Ranger
Yeah, so, I'll check everything out on ol' Bigtits up there.