[Day 8 - Investigation] - Crimson Eclipse

ASMR Youtuber
im going to sleep so i consent to any body/inventory checks necessary while im asleep
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 11:41 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I show off my inventory.
Bigfoot shows off his inventory. He is wearing a lab coat and goggles, as well as a kevlar vest. He has an AK-47 , a crowbar and a handgun, with ammunition for both guns.

He also has a large white hood made out of a pillowcase with eye holes cut in it, as well as a baggy white robe made out of a sheet.
Deathborn
Take a real close look at the crowbar.
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 11:52 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Yeah, so, I'll check everything out on ol' Bigtits up there.
Upon checking his body you are dismayed to find that Bigtits does not indeed possess any sizeable breasts.

He also doesn't have anything about him or wrong with him that outwardly stands out.
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 11:58 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Take a real close look at the crowbar.
It's a crowbar. It's rather clean and doesn't look like it is bent or anything
Nemesis
hands a flashback light to Faust and Lost in Hogwarts
Bigfoot
I will put this here too.

Pierce has wanted Liz dead for a while so I messaged Sugar asking if she was Crimson Eye and wanted to truce for a night to take out Liz and she accepted.

The plan was that Dr. Pierce enabled the control panel for me and Sugar waited inside chthonics for Liz to show up. I lent her my crowbar so the actual murder tool wouldn't be traced as easily. I waited outside the room in front of the panel. I don't have high enough access to use the panel or enter chthonics normally. After Sugar killed "Liz" I pressed the buttons on the control panel to cause the Devastator to do some blending. I then went downstairs to B3F and my account is accurate (but I went down to B3F later than originally implied) until I return back upstairs where I meet Sugar to get my crowbar back. Then the rest is as I said.

@Dr. Morgan Pierce can confirm that this was the plan we discussed, except for the fact that I didn't tell her the person helping me would be Crimson Eye. I thought she wouldn't go for it in that case. I was expecting Sugar to get the Crimson Bullet from Liz but uh, not like how she actually did so it really doesn't make sense to keep this a secret anymore.
Deathborn
Can we look at Sugar's access level?
Deathborn
Dr. Wexlyn.

I'd like to know why you have been dressing up in a gas mask and playing the role of the Mastermind. If needed, I'm happy to elaborate.
Spooks?
(Jul 6, 2021 at 1:29 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Can we look at Sugar's access level?
Sugar is Access Level VI.
Bigfoot
Is there a way to prove my access level?
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
(Jul 6, 2021 at 1:41 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Dr. Wexlyn.

I'd like to know why you have been dressing up in a gas mask and playing the role of the Mastermind. If needed, I'm happy to elaborate.

[Image: AsgYtC7.png]

Well, those are some pretty heavy accusations, Deathborn.

I'd be interested to know why you'd think I'd be the mastermind. I would really rather not have anyone else here die, I think I've made that clear enough by now. I think I'd be a pretty bad mastermind if all I did was sit around hosting tabletop sessions and helping people with their personal problems, but... I'll hear you out. Always glad to help encourage a budding detective.
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Jul 6, 2021 at 2:02 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: Is there a way to prove my access level?

[Image: FBtY8Rr.png]

No need. I'll confirm myself that Bigfoot is also Access Level VI.

Without assistance of some sort, there's no way either of them could have entered that room.
Deathborn
Largely, it's a combination of the mastermind thesis being aimed well at throwing suspicion onto Summer - who is now clearly not the mastermind - and the fact that so far, all sightings of the Gas Mask Man have been at times where you were unverified and unseen, as well as your knowledge of the modified files. If you can provide rebuttals to any of these, I will happily hear.

Also, Pierce, do you still have your e-Pass?
Bigfoot
(Jul 6, 2021 at 2:07 AM)Dr. Morgan Pierce Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2021 at 2:02 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: Is there a way to prove my access level?

[Image: FBtY8Rr.png]

No need. I'll confirm myself that Bigfoot is also Access Level VI.

Without assistance of some sort, there's no way either of them could have entered that room.

@Monokuma it seems they don't want to believe Pierce. Can I just try my card on the Advanced Chthonics door to put this to rest?
Rio Ranger
@Dr. Morgan Pierce How close's the third gunshot to you getting conked over the head?
Deathborn
Search the FUCK out of Advanced Chtuigluguh for vents.
Deathborn
Advanced Chthonics - the door to the Containment Ward. Does it require the e-Pass access, or is that only the door by the elevator?

Also, what is the gray barrier on the left?
Spooks?
(Jul 6, 2021 at 2:39 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: @Dr. Morgan Pierce How close's the third gunshot to you getting conked over the head?
Dr. Pierce replies saying that it was a little while, not instantly but within ten to fifteen minutes.

(Jul 6, 2021 at 2:42 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Search the FUCK out of Advanced Chtuigluguh for vents.
No vents, chief.

(Jul 6, 2021 at 2:46 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Advanced Chthonics - the door to the Containment Ward. Does it require the e-Pass access, or is that only the door by the elevator?

Also, what is the gray barrier on the left?
You can get to Containment by simply walking with no e-Pass required. The cells can be opened and closed from the control panel.
Deathborn
WEXLYN

the lab coat

WHAT COLOR