[Day 8 - Investigation] - Crimson Eclipse

Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
(Jul 6, 2021 at 3:04 AM)Deathborn Wrote: WEXLYN

the lab coat

WHAT COLOR

[Image: aSqNlhF.png]

...What do you think the black paint was really for?
Dark Souls II
wexy did you gas us
Rio Ranger
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn Did you gas me and Dark Souls 2?

I mean, I ain't, y'know, mad or anythin'. I just kinda... want to clear that up and all.
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
(Jul 6, 2021 at 3:06 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: @Dr. Alexander Wexlyn Did you gas me and Dark Souls 2?

I mean, I ain't, y'know, mad or anythin'. I just kinda... want to clear that up and all.

[Image: qSFdhLo.png]

Ah... yeah sorry about that. I didn't mean to put you in any danger or anything, I just... couldn't really have people following me around during this. I mean, what if Summer was packing heat or something? I wouldn't let either of you take a bullet for me.
Deathborn
Well, Bigfoot confessed Pierce was too busy helping kill Senpai to kill Summer.

Any other ideas?
Rio Ranger
@Dr. Morgan Pierce Your hairy friend confessed to you paling around with him, so if there's anything else you're hidin', then tell us now. Same with shooting up Dr. Wexlyn, you know...?
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
(Jul 6, 2021 at 3:11 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Well, Bigfoot confessed Pierce was too busy helping kill Senpai to kill Summer.

Any other ideas?

[Image: qSFdhLo.png]

Oh. Was she now?

Hmmm. Well, that's unfortunate then. Alternatively, you could just lynch her anyway I suppose. All the pain and suffering, the agony she's caused... Why not just get rid of her at this point? She's proven well enough that she's most likely willing to work with... unsavory types if it means keeping her operation running, and she doesn't care about any of us.

I think I will keep my vote, actually. Why not at this point?
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Jul 6, 2021 at 3:14 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: @Dr. Morgan Pierce Your hairy friend confessed to you paling around with him, so if there's anything else you're hidin', then tell us now. Same with shooting up Dr. Wexlyn, you know...?
[Image: s8YtAqQ.png]

Fine, I shot that idiot. Twice in the chest. In my defense, I thought for sure he was either actually the mastermind, or another blasted Crimson Eye.

[Image: 9PZuAuw.png]

But... I am hiding something, you're right. I suppose it's better I reveal now than let that bastard Wexlyn have his way and have you vote me all off. Yes, there was indeed another individual working with Bigfoot and I, though it was not "Sugar". No... It was indeed @Faust.

I've got no reason to hide anything else, so here's the gist of it. He came down to B2F with Bigfoot and I, and waited in the corner to kill anyone who accompanied Agent Grayson into the basement.
Rio Ranger
Check the books in the Panic Room like Doc said.

Check out the Gift Shop while you're at it, specifically the places with the shirts, scrubs, whatever else might be useful to make that rope in Purple Doc's office.
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Jul 6, 2021 at 3:29 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Check the books in the Panic Room like Doc said.

Check out the Gift Shop while you're at it, specifically the places with the shirts, scrubs, whatever else might be useful to make that rope in Purple Doc's office.
In the Panic Room, you find two copies of Slicer IV: The Blade is Back. Indeed, the book's rather verbose text seems to make for a decent protective item. A bullet is wedged in each volume, from a standard handgun.

The Gift Shop is so disorganized and plundered that searching it is just fuck. There's a lot of t-shirts missing though.
Rio Ranger
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn Show off what's in that backpack of yours.
...Sorry.
Spooks?
(Jul 6, 2021 at 3:31 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: @Dr. Alexander Wexlyn Show off what's in that backpack of yours.
...Sorry.
Dr. Wexlyn shows off the backpack. There are a large amount of hoodies and flags inside, as well as some flashlights. It's a huge camping backpack, and it's about 3/4ths full of stuff.
Deathborn
Just in case we want to repeat history, check body and inventory for ASMR, and watch any camera footage if it exists.
Rio Ranger
Can the amount of stuff that's makin' up the shirt rope fit snugly into Doc's backpack? I mean, even if we gotta untie it and stuff.
DK West
Checking the books in the panic room, seeing if the trajectory could match an the E-pass or Summer's wounds in a reasonable way.
Rio Ranger
Does the bullet hole... traject- trajectry? Trajektery?... in the orange nurse's e-Pass, match up with the shots fired at Doc's books? Dunno how to word that.
Deathborn
Any bullet holes anywhere in Chthonics?
Spooks?
(Jul 6, 2021 at 3:38 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Just in case we want to repeat history, check body and inventory for ASMR, and watch any camera footage if it exists.
There ain't shit recorded. Pretty poor youtuber, ain't she?

(Jul 6, 2021 at 3:39 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Can the amount of stuff that's makin' up the shirt rope fit snugly into Doc's backpack? I mean, even if we gotta untie it and stuff.
It quite easily can, for the most part.

(Jul 6, 2021 at 3:51 AM)DK West Wrote: Checking the books in the panic room, seeing if the trajectory could match an the E-pass or Summer's wounds in a reasonable way.

(Jul 6, 2021 at 3:51 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Does the bullet hole... traject- trajectry? Trajektery?... in the orange nurse's e-Pass, match up with the shots fired at Doc's books? Dunno how to word that.
You check the books in the Panic Room. It appears as though the bullet's path matches the e-Pass... almost exactly when they're lined up. Lucky shot, that Dr. Pierce.

(Jul 6, 2021 at 3:53 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Any bullet holes anywhere in Chthonics?
There is a bullet stuck in the seemingly bulletproof glass window, coming from the inside.
Spooks?
(Jul 5, 2021 at 1:06 AM)Jack of Spades Wrote: I want to break open the locked locker in security office.

You wrench your robot arm into the locker's door and tear it clean off. Inside is a book, which appears to be locked shut.
Deathborn
Try the small key from Sugar on the book.