Spooks?
Oh boy... My head feels weird.

What's going on? ...Killing Game... Right, right. Yeah. It's the trial! The trial for...@Senpai and... the orange lady. Was there anything important I needed to remember about either of them...

I feel so strange all of a sudden. What's happening to me?

Voting... To vote for @Senpai's killer, vote in blue, and to vote for the orange lady's killer, vote in orange. Who even are these people anyway? I guess they were victims.

...Okay now, the incentive.

Incen...tive...

[TRANSMISSION INCOMING]

[Image: B02zynK.png]

Ah, the process is already well into motion, excellent.

How about this for a motive then, if Monokuma is too preoccupied with being repogrammed?
If you lynch an innocent player, and they turn out to be a member of the Crimson Eye, the remaining Crimson Eye members will be invulnerable during the night phase.

It'd be a shame if you decided to wipe out the rest of our forces in a single night, wouldn't it? I won't allow it, not after we've come so far.
Maitre D'eath
Monokuma may be pre-occupied, but I am not. I will tally the votes once more in this post.

SENPAI

TOO MANY IM LAZY BUT BIGFOOT WAS VOTED

SUMMER

DR. PIERCE - 5 - Dr. Wexlyn, Rio Ranger, Dark Souls 2, Dr. Hawke, Jack of Spades
DR. WEXLYN - 5 - Deathborn, Bigfoot?, Dr. Pierce, Among Us, Hank Hill

FINAL COUNT: TIE.
Deathborn
I would like to ask Liz to start a Crimson Bullet vote on Kid's TV Show Host.
Rio Ranger
Vote: Purple Doc

Sure is convenient how at least one bloodbath took place in the basement, especially 'cuz your shitty science project was involved. Could be two kills for that matter, huh?
You won't mind coughin' up some more deets, right? Not too certain you got knocked out like you kept insistin', either.
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Jul 5, 2021 at 2:33 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Vote: Purple Doc

Sure is convenient how at least one bloodbath took place in the basement, especially 'cuz your shitty science project was involved. Could be two kills for that matter, huh?
You won't mind coughin' up some more deets, right? Not too certain you got knocked out like you kept insistin', either.

[Image: MkupWys.png]

I'll have you know I did get knocked out, you creamsicle-clad nitwit. You can even check me if need be.

[Image: 9PZuAuw.png]

As for more details, well I'll share a few things. First of all, anyone who had passed by the tunnel to B3F on the previous night could have looked into the settings for the Crimson Devastator. That panel was clearly outlined in your obnoxiously in-depth investigation, after all. Secondly, I did leave a few details out for brevity's sake. I'll recount them.

Bigfoot is the one who helped wake me up from my unconscious state. Accusing him of being my assailant is absurd, especially when I know who both of my assailants bloody are to begin with! The only one I don't know is that heavy-breathing freak from the Lobby.

[Image: zrPMpHj.png]

And while I was in the Boardroom, I heard two gunshots from the west, and one from the east. First the two, then the one, a bit later.
Mr Waltar Whité
VOTE WEXLYN THEY ARE GOING TO FUCKING KILL US WITH THE REACTOR UNLESS YOU FESS UP TO WHAT YOU DID IN THE VR ROOM WITH THE BIG BACKPACK YOU SUSSY
[Image: unknown.png]
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
sussy wexy
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
(Jul 5, 2021 at 10:35 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: VOTE WEXLYN THEY ARE GOING TO FUCKING KILL US WITH THE REACTOR UNLESS YOU FESS UP TO WHAT YOU DID IN THE VR ROOM WITH THE BIG BACKPACK YOU SUSSY

(Jul 5, 2021 at 10:41 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: sussy wexy

[Image: 8i2mGdT.png]

Whoa, whoa, what'd I do!?

[Image: i9BzaA4.png]

...Alright, fine. I wasn't being completely honest about what I did in between the incidents with Rio Ranger and Dark Souls II. I did chase the coat-wearing figure out, and they did vanish into the Locker Room, but after looking around for them, I actually just changed into my werewolf mask from my last costumed excursion and went upstairs.

[Image: eDofL8u.png]

In the Gift Shop, I loaded a big camping backpack full of Nadare merchandise. My attempt, you see, was to find this gas-masked figure and strike them with my taser, ideally knocking them out. I was going to dump the merchandise from my backpack, hide it somewhere, put them inside, drag them to the Incinerator, and then dump them in and turn it on. Then I was going to grab my merchandise and fill the backpack up again.

[Image: aSqNlhF.png]

...The problem is, I never came across the guy. I did see Deathborn knocked out by Hazardous Materials at one point though, and the Incinerator was already on. I poked my head in and one of the racks looked... sort of wobbly, so I didn't go in there and check it out more.

As for the reason I was in VR Control, well that was actually close to the end of my night. I wanted to check the Mandrill Maze, in case the individual was hiding there and used the vent or something. He wasn't, obviously.
Mr Waltar Whité
unvote
vote pierce for senpai hey pegasus we know you armed the fucking killer dog so tell us who you did it for and who let senpai into cthonics before smashing a jar of shit over their head

we know you couldnt have done that but youre totally covering for someone

NOT AFRAID TO LYNCH YOU IF YOU DONT TELL US, SUSSY
[Image: unknown.png]
Deathborn
Pierce

tell us your secrets, purple doc
ASMR Youtuber
everyones telling me to vote pierce so she tells us more info
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Jul 5, 2021 at 7:57 PM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: unvote
vote pierce for senpai hey pegasus we know you armed the fucking killer dog so tell us who you did it for and who let senpai into cthonics before smashing a jar of shit over their head

we know you couldnt have done that but youre totally covering for someone

NOT AFRAID TO LYNCH YOU IF YOU DONT TELL US, SUSSY

(Jul 5, 2021 at 8:02 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Pierce

tell us your secrets, purple doc

(Jul 5, 2021 at 8:08 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: everyones telling me to vote pierce so she tells us more info

[Image: MkupWys.png]

More info about what? The bloody Crimson Devastator? I didn't kill anyone, you know that much.

But you don't actually think Bigfoot is at the maximum bond level, do you? Please, he only began assisting me partway into this dreadful game, before I invited him into my fold, he was just another thorn in my side. No, I have some people at the maximum level, more than simply just Among Us, but Bigfoot is not Among Them, so to speak.

[Image: FBtY8Rr.png]

Besides... Suspecting people who have worked with me opens up half the facility to suspicion. Oh yes, I know full well how much some of you like to mingle. Questioning my comrades puts nearly everyone at risk. I'm more powerful than you could have imagined.
ASMR Youtuber
Did you or did you not press the button that ended Senpai's life though? You may not have put him in there but were you complicit?
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Jul 5, 2021 at 8:45 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: Did you or did you not press the button that ended Senpai's life though? You may not have put him in there but were you complicit?

[Image: Y0RJOZr.png]

Ha, I didn't touch that control panel at all! If that's what this is about, then you're wasting your time.
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
[Image: eNNI1b7.png]

Actually, I believe I'll be joining the party, but with a different color. I'm voting Dr. Morgan Pierce for the murder of Summer, not Senpai.
ASMR Youtuber
:O
do explain
ASMR Youtuber
I also Unvote Pierce for now
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Unvote
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
I think Bigfoot killed Senpai.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
ASMR Youtuber
oh fuck me, the killer's fucking Bigfoot. for fucks saaake