Rio Ranger
May as well toss in a vote for Bigshit.
Among Us
[Image: kVdM1aa.png]
Mr Waltar Whité
vote bigfoot
[Image: unknown.png]
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
(Jul 6, 2021 at 2:08 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Largely, it's a combination of the mastermind thesis being aimed well at throwing suspicion onto Summer - who is now clearly not the mastermind - and the fact that so far, all sightings of the Gas Mask Man have been at times where you were unverified and unseen, as well as your knowledge of the modified files. If you can provide rebuttals to any of these, I will happily hear.

Also, Pierce, do you still have your e-Pass?

[Image: cvIvAzL.png]

I guess I should respond to this here instead, huh? Considering people are probably going to start vote piling me eventually regardless.

...It's time to come clean about one thing. I had a good run, but I'm also not the Mastermind, before you start getting any kind of ridiculous ideas. I'd never start a Killing Game, that much is for sure.

[Image: eDofL8u.png]

It's true, I ran around for several nights wearing a Gas Mask, along with a white wig from Garth's supply, and a lab coat that I had painted black. Why? Well, it's simple. I wanted to create the idea of a False Mastermind while I ran around keeping tabs on the real one, this so-called "Bag Senpai" character. I'd suspected Summer for a while, ever since I checked out the resumes in Pierce's Office.

But then... I realized that even with my thesis, the mastermind could just hide out somewhere in the basement and avoid all conflict. So that was when I decided to have a little fun.

Using my disguise, the computer in the Boardroom, a room too obscure for anyone to bother checking during the day, and...

[Image: BY9QZaj.png]

A pair of
red contacts that I got Dark Souls II to grab for me on a previous night, I put together the video to feed Monokuma a lie. He didn't seem to have any actual contact with Summer outside of when they met up, so all I had to do was act evil enough and put forward a motive that would tempt him. Seems like it did.

[Image: qSFdhLo.png]

The idea was to keep the wording vague enough that it might technically affect Summer as well, and therefore bait her into coming out and attempting. I suppose that also worked, though it didn't end very well for her I suppose.

I also wore the gas mask tonight, in between sightings of myself in the werewolf mask. It's long gone now though, burned away in the incinerator along with the lab coat. Dr. Pierce shot me, you know. Twice in the chest. Good thing I took a few lessons from our good friend Garth Marenghi and stuffed my shirt with copies of Slicer IV: The Blade is Back.

[Image: cs9XKK9.png]

I didn't mean any trouble, really. I just thought that there was... the smallest hope that stopping the actual mastermind would end the game. Unfortunately it looks like I was wrong.

I however... am not the killer, and my attempt was as I said, minus the fact that I knocked out Deathborn by leaving through the Panic Room by bypassing the lock mechanism by venting in. I just got shot. The books are sitting in the Panic Room, a bullet hole in each, if you want to check them. I still think the true killer is Dr. Pierce, if you must know. After all, she has confessed to being in the basement, doing nothing in particular, and has remote control of the Crimson Devastator.

Personally, I find it far more likely that she killed Summer herself, carried the corpse up to the Patio, and then left to the Lobby and struck me down where I stood. I suppose the only ones who could dispute this would be... Senpai's killers, no?

[Image: bJWQ08x.png]

...If you still want to vote for me, I get it. It's okay though. I'd rather have myself die than someone like Hank Hill, an innocent.
Dark Souls II
Bigfoot

he could be telling the truth and we could be making a mistake but idk, its him or sugar and him pinning it on someone who can no longer defend herself is _ to me idk

sorry bigfoot if i'm wrong
DK West
Ewah, it's so bloody obvious.
DK West is the only one who could've killed Senpai!
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
[Image: aSqNlhF.png]

And yes, I do think Bigfoot killed Senpai.
Deathborn
Lost In Hogwarts.
Bigfoot
Lost in Hogwarts
Jack of Spades
[Image: E5lXlRHUYAQs7lO.jpg]
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn

[Image: 8i2mGdT.png]

Wait, no! You can't kill Hogwarts, she's innocent!

Please don't kill Hogwarts. She's completely innocent, uninvolved. I never intended that to happen, please leave her alone...

...Alright, I'm done lying now. I killed Summer, and I'll tell you exactly how I did it.
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
[Image: 2DEWyKY.png]

To begin with, I made gas in the Laboratory to take my two companions down for the night, just to put them safely to rest. I changed into the coat at that point and fled down to B2F, where I searched for Summer. You already know what happened when I found her. I turned off the lights to trick the seance, then I carried her body into the vent before emerging in the stairwell. I left her in the vent to bleed out for a bit, then went upstairs to the Lobby in the Elevator, and changed into my Werewolf mask while I was waiting.

I went into the Gift Shop and grabbed a backpack big enough to carry her corpse, and stuffed it with random crap in hopes that people wouldn't look into it. Among those items were some t-shirts, which I later used to make the rope in Dr. Pierce's Office. Hogwarts being there was pure coincidence.

[Image: eNNI1b7.png]

I went back down to Pierce's and grabbed Summer's body, wrapping it in some of the flags to prevent blood soaking out. I burned these, just to let you know. I made the t-shirt rope, climbed Summer up to the Patio, and dumped her there, ditching the bullets off the ledge and planting the gun. Then I climbed back down, changed, and came up the Elevator.

I lined my shirt with Summer's e-Pass and a bunch of Slicer IV copies and tried to attack people to bait someone into shooting me and breaking it. Ideally this would obscure her identity as the Mastermind and allow you to pull off the second part of my plan.

[Image: MrTNYZg.png]

...And that second part, was trying to get everyone to lynch Dr. Pierce.

[Image: O4McJRk.png]

This entire killing game is really her fault. It's a desperate, overblown revenge attempt leveraged at her and the atrocities she's committed. Just lynch her, and end the cycle here and now. Imagine being the family of one of those Lazarin test subjects. Just vote for Pierce.

...Besides. Maybe the Crimson Eye need her alive, right?
Deathborn
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn.
Rio Ranger
Vote: Dr. Morgan Pierce

Dark Souls II

i understand if i'm outvoted and i will not be going after pierce if she lives

Dr. Pierce

but i can't vote for him
Bigfoot
unvote Lost in Hogwarts vote Dr. Wexlyn
Hank Hill
Pierce. She cut off my direct deposit 4 nights ago, anyway. I oughta send a complaint to corporate.
Dr. Morgan Pierce
[Image: 1aqq5P4.png]

What the FUCK are you doing, Wexlyn?

Vote: Dr. Wexlyn

Call off your cronies, what the hell is this?