Crimson Bullet - Kids TV Show Host

Agent Liz Grayson
[Image: dHzFQVH.png]

Alright, now we're talking. @Deathborn here's stepped up to the plate and accused the @Kids TV Show Host of being a member of the Crimson Eye. I'm not gonna blast her until there's a majority consensus though, and I've got a procedure for this.

[Image: jOB1oCR.png]

In this thread, you can vote Yes or No. When either of these options hits the majority, the thread will close and the execution will either be carried out, or... not carried out. Depends on the vote. If the "No" option gets the majority, or if it ties, I'm not shooting the poor fucker.

Got it? Good. Voting will be up for 24 hours, starting now.
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: 61298cd24ef87b4eac1ce5ad3642ca67900c5a62.png]

Hey wait a second, you wanna shoot me??? Don't you guys remember our lesson on how violence is never the answer!!
Of course I say No to shooting me! Please think about this a bit more, I'm just a nice host doing my best!

Maitre D'eath
... I suspect the agent won't tally her own votes. Yet again, it's left to the skeleton.

As of this post, there are twelve players still alive. I'm sure you can count.

YES - 8 - Deathborn, Lost in Hogwarts, Waltar White, Faust, ASMR Youtuber, Rio Ranger, Dark Souls 2, Nemesis

NO - 1 - Kids TV Show Host

REMAINING VOTES: THREE
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: MsgqbWV.png]

Listen up, miss hyperrealistic blood eyes. You REALLY should have worn contacts.

Let's shoot the super-spreader.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Mr Waltar Whité
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Faust
I'll have to vote yes for this, everybody seems so sure of themselves.
Among Us
[Image: u2yRqOo.png]
Jack of Spades
[Image: E5gWj41UcAgpydj.jpg]
ASMR Youtuber
The only thing you're Hosting is a DEADLY VIRUS please watch my video "The truth about Shadow Plague" for proof
I vote Yes
Rio Ranger
Ahhh... I've waited so long. So long, so long, so long, so long, so long. Finally, so many days after you idiots threw a man to the wolves all for her sake, do you think for once!
I'm sure it's this fever riling me up, but of course I'll bullet her!
Dark Souls II
shoot her

never fuck with dark souls ii
ASMR Youtuber
[the video is just some anti-vax screed with no mention of sugar whatsoever]
Nemesis
I guess this is what we're doing
Probably don't need to even vote at this point but w/e
Yes
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: 1edb89b6dbf6686c3ba628e388c2593b724bd2c5.png]
Good Afternoon Boys and Girls~
For the last and final time it’s me your f a v o r i t e show host Sugar~
[Image: 276bb80170dc5612e5db345aa3375cf09d97a094.png]
Well....... here we are.
Me. You. And a Crimson Bullet that promises me a sweet escape out of this hell hole.
Truthful I was ready for this nights ago…I think it was on the night Robert Winters died while I was washing the Cinnamon off my hands to be exact. But hey, that’s all in the past now isn’t it… lets move on~!
[Image: 210dbb9dcbeede27ac18bb3e1cadc6bf1f316d6f.png]
As a few last words before you Murder Me let me just ask what exactly you think I did wrong.
We only wanted to take a deadly drug out of the hands of that lunatic Morgan .... her and Dr. Hawke are much more sick and twisted then you might think...
[Image: 8c57baaf22f02d2c391ed13357b4b802dd0d6511.png]
Anyways I have an appointment with a 7mm bullet I really should get to...
Just Remember when I come back... (and not if) I will have my Revenge for this.
And that’s a Promise!

With love your slightly murderous and former host,
❤ Sugar ❤

P. S.
@Deathborn - Although I admire your detective work, for the record my first victim was that yakuza bastard Violent Jumin....
Garth wasn’t infected until closer to his death, but hey you were close. Either way, its thanks to you for that i'm here right now and we got this vote started~
Just remember my blood is technically on your hands, because I know I will.
Agent Liz Grayson
[Image: WBtn3DL.png]

Finally... I get to use this thing. Alright, looks like you've all pretty much figured that @Kids TV Show Host is one of the Crimsons, so we might as well get this over with. I'd ask her for any last words but it looks like we've got that in spades already, along with a confession. Good deduction, everyone. You ever considered a job with the Bureau? You're better at this than most of the pencil-pushers over there.

[Image: dHzFQVH.png]

But anyway, to quote the bear: it's punishment time!

Liz reaches into her pocket, and after a deep breath, withdraws the Crimson Bullet. Placing it into her gun, she approaches @Kids TV Show Host while Deathborn and Lost in Hogwarts hold her down.

She presses the barrel of the gun to Sugar's forehead, as the pink-haired host laughs maniacally. Deathborn himself would be proud of such a laugh, if he wasn't also sitting there having signed her death warrant only a few hours ago. Kind of awkward at that point, really.

Liz grits her teeth, and a spray of red coats her as she pulls the trigger. Her two helpers drop the corpse, which twitches a couple times before going still. Sugar was no more.

The Crimson Bullet has been used on the @Kids TV Show Host. She was a member of the Crimson Eye. She was responsible for the death of @Robert Winters earlier in the game, and she entered the facility diagnosed with Shadow Plague.

role description:

Shadow Plague has been disabled due to the death of Patient Zero. Everyone's roles have been restored.