[Day 9 - Investigation] - Stolen Secrets

Chiaki Nanami
(Jul 19, 2021 at 5:36 AM)Monokuma Wrote:
[Image: 1not9Uh.png]

...Spoken like someone who's never tried for anything in their life. I thought better of you. "Plan A" keeps Lazarin sealed away from the world, prevents more people falling victim to its promises. "Plan B" on the other hand dooms the world to a repeat of what happened a decade ago, on an even larger scale in the hands of a criminal organization.

[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Considering that you were very nonchalant about it all and that you recruited two crimson eyes into your own "crew", it sounds like you've plan B'd all along. For a very important project that you had in your hands, you haven't done much to keep anyone away from it... I think.

[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
Ah, but I shouldn't be focusing on that, there's no point to talk about it. I'll share what I've done, seen, anything that happened around me, really. Excuse my voice, cause a very strong you-know-who took the liberty to strangle me until I passed out.

[Image: p0u9eFI.png]
I started with taking care of the coffee machine, cleaned it up so I could give you more coffee. Well, I figured you might calm down if I gave you some, but I decided not to. Picked up a kitchen knife while I was at it, which was the biggest reason why I went to the Break Room in the first place, I'll be honest.

I wanted to check out Sugar's corpse, as well. Maybe she had some stuff that could help us figure out who that last Crimson Eye was...

[Image: zoxZGMX.png]
...Well, I guess we didn't need that info. That, and her body was missing when I went to check it out by the Lobby.

I went to Wexlyn's office to pick up that fake door. I figured that it wasn't too heavy, and I was right. I carried it outside, where I saw that youtuber, examining a destroyed crate. Pur- I mean, Pierce was outside, as well, looking at that monster fighting someone on the roof. I took the liberty to place the door at the storage. Hank Hill was inside, knocked out. I guess this has become another case where the body was being dragged around a bunch, huh?

[Image: KZRFddX.png]
I left for the Equipment room right after, but Pierce and that monster followed in. I wasn't too sure if I was considered a "good guy", still, but Pierce only asked me to take care of that control panel. I hate to say this, but I'd rather follow her commands right now. Enemy of my enemy, or something along that line.

I nodded, and went for the Server Room. Liz was there, so we chatted a bit. I'm surprised that she hasn't recognized me, considering...

[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
Uh, well, she has, but it wasn't what I had in mind. Oh well. She agreed on some of our goals, at least, mainly that control panel getting destroyed. I went to the Research Lab and smashed it to bits and pieces to prevent anyone else from using it.

I also heard some loud footsteps. Being alone and subject to being a walking target, I darted out of the room. I then heard a loud zap which sounded like it came from the Morgue. Don't know what happened there, but that Hogwarts robot looked startled a bit. She gave me some documents or whatever. Didn't read them yet.

[Image: okLDeWN.png]
That's when I went for B3F, where Deathborn and Liz were attempting to open the vault. Deathborn blew up some propane tanks like it was nothing and left. No idea why, but he simply left, which was unfortunate, because Nemesis and DK West came in right after. Nemesis strangled me until I passed out, as DK West entered the password to the vault and walked in...

And that's about it for me... I think.
DK West
It was 291011 in case any of ya were wondering
I would've picked the next day, ewah, but I'm sure Pierce knows best.
ASMR Youtuber
Deathborn
Investigate the elevator itself, both inside and out. Just in general.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: g2RK6AK.png]

Hagrid... you're back? And ALIVE!! Holy shit, this is... I can't believe - come on, you didn't need to do that, I would have made it through...! GOD!!

... Thanks, mister. You're the best guy I ever knew. I dunno how ANY of us are gonna get out of here alive, but if I do... I'll make sure they'll know your name as a FEMINIST ALLY. It's the highest recognition I can bestow. God, please STAY alive...

[Image: YtXAQGh.png]

Fuck, girl...

[Image: ScLePUB.png]

ALRIGHT, if he's still alive, then we gotta continue his work! Listen up, Crimbos. You're done. TOAST!! It's time to finish all of this. I know your allies, and I'm SURE AS HELL not letting someone else join your team. Let's go.

First off, let me be clear - I was the werewolf mask wearer last night. I ATTEMPTED to frame the YouTuber for framing Hank for killing Nemesis with propane. Did it work? Obviously NOT!!

[Image: HUTk5E6.png]

When I woke up, I went to WEXLYN'S OFFICE, seeing WALTAR in a HAZMAT SUIT in the BATHROOM. I don the mask, and print my ESCAPE DOSSIER. This little write-up is our key to getting out of here. If you find one, KEEP IT AWAY FROM THE CRIMSON EYE!! They can't know what we know. And to the Crimson Eyes hearing this - I've got a little special something that keeps you from perceiving my thesis. You'll see.

[Image: blNP6f4.png]

After I'm done PRINTING, I go and find Hank Hill loading up PROPANE by the OUTDOOR STORAGE. I punch him in the face and take his gas!! That's JUSTICE FOR PEGGY! Dr. Pierce is here, standing close to the LOBBY, watching someone duke it out with the DEVASTATOR on the ROOF. They're pretty good!

[Image: EgGBFSB.png]

Then, I go down into B2F to gatekeep the important rooms. But then, I see a horrible sight! Poor, innocent JACK is lying on the floor, completely HUMAN, and KO'd on the ground. At least she rid herself of her disability in her final moments. Rest in power. A laser beam IDENTICAL to my own arcs through the hall (from a device in the XW ARCHIVES DOOR FRAME) and obliterates her. Sigh. Robophobia is no joke!! I'll find whoever's responsible for this!!

[Image: jW2aEdL.png]

I hand a DOSSIER to CHIAKI in the SERVER ROOM, who then goes to the RESEARCH LAB. I gatekeep the hallways for some time... until an EXPLOSION knocks me down, and a horrible, HORRIBLE beast rises from below. It's brimming with VOID CONDUIT, tiled with mouths and made up of at least 10 bodies. What an ABOMINATION TO MEDICINE!! Just WAIT until my simps hear about this!!

[Image: 2Yg5QXU.png]

Well, they don't need to. I dealt with the beast. One quick blast from my TASER BEAM and a genius LURE TRAP later, and it's fallen down the elevator shaft, bones broken and soul shattered. I'm done here. Consider that monster gaslit, gatekept, and girl-fucking-bossed.

[Image: d9U5stU.png]

I head up to B1F, and put DOSSIERS in Shipping/Receiving, the MANDRILL MAZE, and FAUST'S HANDS, who then follows up by ROOFIEING me. What. The. Fuck!! I pass out then and there. Jesus, you fucking BOYS have got to stop with making me go unconscious.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
I guess I can read that document that this hogwarts girl gave to me.
Spooks?
(Jul 19, 2021 at 2:09 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Investigate the elevator itself, both inside and out. Just in general.

(Jul 19, 2021 at 4:44 PM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote: [Image: cAMvawZ.png]
I guess I can read that document that this hogwarts girl gave to me.

You investigate the Elevator. The interior appears untouched, with nothing out of place. Hank Hill is lying on the roof, a big red streak covering the interior of the shaft where his gross head-stump has been rubbing. It looks like there is a large splatter of blood around the interior of the B1F elevator doors near the top.

Climbing out of the shaft, you take a seat and read the document that Lost in Hogwarts gave you. Unable to sit down, Faust glares at you with jealousy in his... eye.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...OSSIER.pdf
Dark Souls II
- wake up, depressed that i'm still dark souls ii and that my therapist is missing now
- head out, seeing FAUST drag SUGAR into security. i head upstairs
- go to the gift shop and tape the blowtorch to my stump
- go to the lobby and start looking for wexlyn and instead PIERCE walks in from the lounge with DEVASTATOR, who she orders to shoot the fuck out of me
- i run back through cable car to the gift shop and hide there, grabbing a box cutter for self defense
- pierce runs in and continues to hunt me down. i stab the cutter directly into her eye, but it regenerates and she pins me down, preparing to slit my throat with my own weapon
- right before my death, RIO comes in from cable car and shouts at pierce. she chases after him, but not before filling GARTHS nearby corpse full of lazarin or something
- mindlessly, garth stands up and begins beating the piss out of me with a copy of his hit book, Slicer IV. before he can do major damage i am able to set his pants on fire, causing him to wait in some horrifying tone. i kick him to the ground, and the fire eventually spreads to his entire body and he burns out
- WEREWOLF MASK walks in but does nothing to me. i catch my breath and head back to the lobby
- RIO is here and is thankfully safe, telling me pierce went to the courtyard
- rio tags along with me and we jump down the hole in the lounge to pierce's office
- we exit to the hall, as DEATHBORN enters the dorms
- we head into the breakroom but find nothing, so we head toward the laboratory, seeing A BEDSHEET GHOST leave the staff dorms
- the laboratory has been pretty ransacked but i can't tell you what was taken or when. we also head into the locker room, finding nothing
- i begin screaming in the hallway, an annoyed rio kicks me in the shins before heading to the elevator
- i go back to the experiment dorms and dream of wexlyn
Dark Souls II
check the staff dorms for missing or otherwise damaged bedsheets
Spooks?
(Jul 19, 2021 at 5:31 PM)Dark Souls II Wrote: check the staff dorms for missing or otherwise damaged bedsheets
You notice upon checking the Staff Dorm's that Lita's bloodsheet is soaked in blood, with two eye holes cut into it.
Chiaki Nanami
(Jul 19, 2021 at 5:10 PM)Monokuma Wrote: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...OSSIER.pdf

[Image: KNfsuRW.png]
... I never really understood that girl.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: 0EOHpmT.png]

Anything going on in the Lab or Locker Room?
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: Rvy2bDK.png]

[Image: 0ds21ZA.png]

Hey, Liz, is this true? This Crimson guy is saying all that happens if they achieve their goal is that they get out of here early. Mind fact checking that? The way you put it, it seems we would be well and truly FUCKED if they did what they came here to do.

(Jul 19, 2021 at 5:53 PM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote:
(Jul 19, 2021 at 5:10 PM)Monokuma Wrote: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...OSSIER.pdf

[Image: KNfsuRW.png]
... I never really understood that girl.

[Image: EgGBFSB.png]

Hey girl, don't knock it 'til you've tried it. This IS the escape thesis! Just... an escape from reality. This SCRIPT is all you need to transport to Hogwarts and get out of here forever. Also, DON'T catch yourself being anti-M/M, else you'll have a whole new STORM to face once you get out of here.
Spooks?
(Jul 19, 2021 at 5:54 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: 0EOHpmT.png]

Anything going on in the Lab or Locker Room?

You check the Laboratory. A rather large amount of chemicals, samples, and lab equipment are missing, but the place doesn't seem to be ransacked or destroyed. As for the Locker Room, it's the same as ever. No changes here, and no new lockers have been locked.

(Jul 19, 2021 at 5:59 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: Rvy2bDK.png]

[Image: 0ds21ZA.png]

Hey, Liz, is this true? This Crimson guy is saying all that happens if they achieve their goal is that they get out of here early. Mind fact checking that? The way you put it, it seems we would be well and truly FUCKED if they did what they came here to do.

[Image: L5bv0ki.png?1]

Well... there's no way to know for sure, really. They might be planning on just ditching and leaving us here, sure. I can't dispute that part, I unfortunately can't read the Crimson Eye's collective minds.

[Image: jOB1oCR.png]

But historically, they don't exactly seem to like to leave witnesses alive. I've got a feeling that we could stopped the Killing Game without blowing that reactor if they didn't plug their AI into that mainframe. Now we're stuck dealing with the fallout.

Destroying the AI when it was just Monokuma without an active group of Crimson Eyes in control might have either rendered the entire game inactive along with him, or forced the Mastermind to come out. Chances are they're going to let this run until we're all fucked, unless we do something.

And that's not even mentioning the fact that they're going to cycle Lazarin back into the world.
Spooks?
(Jul 19, 2021 at 7:30 AM)DK West Wrote: Ewah, where's Hank's head hanging out, anyway?
How about we check out the elevator shaft and the elevator lobbies?
Look for any blood splatter too, especially on the doors and the elevator itself.
Heads don't just vanish, get me?
You check the Elevator Shaft and surrounding lobbies for the head. It's nowhere to be seen in any of these places, though it looks like there might be some traces of wiped-up blood on B1F on the floor by the elevator doors. There's blood splatter on the inside of the B1F elevator doors once you check in the shaft, and there's a big red streak where his neck stump rubbed blood against the side of the shaft as the elevator went up and down.

You have no idea where his head is.
Deathborn
I reach into my inventory and pull out Hank Hill's head, or anything that might have previously been Hank Hill's head.
Spooks?
(Jul 19, 2021 at 7:32 PM)Deathborn Wrote: I reach into my inventory and pull out Hank Hill's head, or anything that might have previously been Hank Hill's head.
You reach into your inventory and pull out... nothing. Why would someone be lugging around a head anyway? Who just carries gore around in their personal bags?
DK West
With the Grim Reaper watching, I'll "testify",
but anything I say would risk the life of an ally.

So I'll keep this one nice and short.
I did nothing important of any sort.

Ewah.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Check the very bottom of each elevator shaft.
Spooks?
(Jul 19, 2021 at 8:00 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Check the very bottom of each elevator shaft.
You start with the North Elevator. The bottom is clean, with no debris of any kind. There's some blood dripping down the wall from higher up, but it appears to have dried out before it ever got down to the floor.

Next you climb down the South Elevator shaft, though you pause on the ladder halfway down, not wanting to touch the bottom or even come close after what you've seen. A bloody mass of flesh is at the bottom, covered in mouths, eyes, and various broken limbs sticking out from the center mass at odd angles. It pulsates and shudders, deep rasping breaths slithering out of its many mouths.

It appears to be slowly healing and repairing itself from the inside.