[Day 9 - Investigation] - Stolen Secrets

Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 2:50 PM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: compare VR room discs to the X wounds
The VR discs are way too small, fragile and generally do not match.
ASMR Youtuber
any residue around the bruises on hank's head, like splinters or anything?
also do the elevator doors fit them?
Agent Liz Grayson
[Image: 9RYPY0t.png]

I'm hearing whisperings that I fought Pierce's creation up on the roof, but... yeah that wasn't me. I had more important things to attend to than to bother wasting time brawling with a bunch of fused together corpses, namely the Crimson Eye down on B3F. While she and the rest of the Courtyard-goers were distracted by that fight, I slipped into the Glass Hallway and jumped down to Pierce's Office from the Lounge.

[Image: jOB1oCR.png]

I wanted to take somewhat of a roundabout route, so I hopped in that vent in the stairwell to the Server Room. When I crawled out, I ran into Chiaki. We had a talk, seemed like our interests were aligned for the most part. Went down to B3F, and saw that Deathborn guy loading propane into the AI Control. I thought it'd at least have a chance of doing something, so I heard out his plan. He was gonna blow it sky-high.

He went upstairs to get, I dunno, a bomb or something. Figured just that gun of his would be enough, but maybe he needed extra firepower. When he was gone, this weird possessed doll kept trying to get to the keypad, so I kept having to punt the little shit away. Eventually it stopped moving, maybe gave up or something. This is around when Chiaki joined me and Deathborn came downstairs.

[Image: zE9bSzA.png]

He blasted the hell out of that room, and then left us to deal with DK West and Nemesis, who both showed up on the scene shortly after. You probably know the rest at this point. The two of them were tough, and smart too, going for Chiaki first. I wasn't about to have a casualty here, but all that led to was DK West sneaking around back and plugging the password in.

[Image: tw9cidj.png]

Should've brought backup...
Nurse Luna Wayne
[Image: 6sI3wZb.png]

Testimony? Yeah might as well, but I don't know what the point is. Come on, it was obviously suicide. I mean, look at the guy.

Fine, whatever. Started off my night out in the Courtyard waiting for the Youtuber to show up. Dr. Wexlyn was out there, but he looked really stiff. Wasn't moving, wasn't blinking, thought he was like, dead and stuffed before he got shot into wooden splinters by Dr. Pierce later. Eventually the Youtuber showed up and I went in to grab a radio for her. Nothing exciting.

[Image: u3FjnNh.png]

Then we just... sit outside for a while as she keeps mumbling about tranquility and blasting radio static.

I don't know what I expected but... I was hoping for better. Still I hung around, she's cool enough when she's not being weird, so I didn't want to be rude. When Dr. Pierce came out and started shooting though, I ditched into Equipment because I just really didn't want to be part of that. Instead I waited around in the History Hall keeping my eye on the Fountain in case some Crimson Eye guy ran out and killed me or whatever they do.

Didn't happen though, instead Waltar White kept walking back and forth between Equipment and the Relaxation Hall. Blew up a wall at some point. Weird guy. I saw Hank Hill too, actually. He came in and dropped a propane tank off here. Tried to go into the Fountain but got blocked, started mumbling about how he needed a "dang beer" and walked back into Equipment. Didn't see him after that.

[Image: JnlFILz.png]

I hung around with Faust the rest of the night. No, I'm not gonna elaborate, he did that himself already. We were also gonna kill Hank, but if I had to guess he was dead at that point. It's about time, whether I did it or not. And I didn't, for the record. Neither did Faust. He was carrying around chunks of Robbydude's corpse that he had embedded metal in in his bag, we were gonna sew them inside Hank and stick him in the MRI.

Woulda been really cool too. Totally would've gotten away with it.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Luna, do you mind sharing what you have on you right now?
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 3:33 PM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote: [Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Luna, do you mind sharing what you have on you right now?

Luna shows her inventory. All she has is a bag of surgical tools, all of which are caked with dried blood and black liquid.
Deathborn
Might as well check out the History Hall.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Can we check the first floor vents as well? There's a vent connecting from Wexlyn's office to Drug Supply, so you could go from the south side of the first floor to the east side without having to go outside or be a Crimson Eye. If there's any trace whatsoever, this might be our big finding.
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 3:57 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Might as well check out the History Hall.
You check out the History Hall. A propane tank is in here, lying on the ground, and a hole has been blown in the wall to the Drug Supply.

(Jul 20, 2021 at 4:09 PM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote: [Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Can we check the first floor vents as well? There's a vent connecting from Wexlyn's office to Drug Supply, so you could go from the south side of the first floor to the east side without having to go outside or be a Crimson Eye. If there's any trace whatsoever, this might be our big finding.
You check out the vent between Wexlyn's Office and the Drug Supply. To be honest, you cannot tell whether another player has been through here or not, as little dust would have settled in here since the last time it was used. However there's no damage in the vent, and no objects have been left in here.
Deathborn
Olay, so what's up with the relaxatiion hall?
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 6:13 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Olay, so what's up with the relaxatiion hall?
There is... a rather strong chemical smell in here, wafting in from somewhere evidently, as there's nothing that could be causing it here. A bottle of isopropyl alcohol sits next to some shot glasses.
ASMR Youtuber
Can we check an IV stand against hank's bruises?
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
[Image: qSFdhLo.png]

My testimony...

Well I hope no one needs anything too interesting from me. I'm afraid it'll probably be the opposite of helpful. They had me tied up in that weird Crimson Eye room behind the vending machine, with that bear guy watching me. Monokuma. He wouldn't stop talking about how cool he was, until he... just stopped moving. I couldn't move or anything , so I just had to sit and listen to him the entire time.

[Image: aSqNlhF.png]

Hmm... Maybe there's one thing that'd be useful. After the bear died for reasons I'm still not sure of... I heard a scuffle through the walls, from the break room, I think. Not a huge brawl or anything, but at an exclamation and a couple thuds. There was some kind of awful screaming too a bit after that, but thankfully it didn't last long.

I was worried for a moment that it was one of you guys, getting mauled by Dr. Pierce or something. I think she probably would have made more noise though anyway, so I figured everyone was okay. I just hope it stays that way, to be honest.
Nemesis
As a favor for these losers, I'll investigate the warehouse
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 7:42 PM)Nemesis Wrote: As a favor for these losers, I'll investigate the warehouse
You check out the Warehouse.

It's more or less exactly the same as it was before the Crimson Eye lockdown. Nothing's been hidden in here, there's still a pile of lab coats and goggles, and the sin of lynching Obama Machine hangs in the air.
Mr Waltar Whité
check security
[Image: unknown.png]
Deathborn
Look at the X bruise again. Does it look like the two lines are identical?

Present the shotgun I took from security, and compare it to Hank's bruises.
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 8:15 PM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: check security
You check the Security Office. The desk with the cameras has been busted up, and there is a gaping hole leading to Pierce's Office. There is another hole leading to Garth's Room.

(Jul 20, 2021 at 8:16 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Look at the X bruise again. Does it look like the two lines are identical?

Present the shotgun I took from security, and compare it to Hank's bruises.
You look at the bruise again. The two lines are similar in width but different enough to be from distinct things.

The shotgun is not remotely close.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: p0u9eFI.png]
Some people really want to know about that fake door. I can present it, if they really want.
Deathborn
Let's do a big ol' investigation of the roof.