[Day 9 - Investigation] - Stolen Secrets

Deathborn
Make a detailed search of the Break Room and VR Control.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
It's not important, just a thought, but those elevator doors are scary if they can cut a head off clean like that. Usually, they're quite thick, so they'd squash a head, rather than cut it.

Hey, Liz, have you seen anyone roaming near the lobby after you've seen me?
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 5:09 AM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote: [Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
It's not important, just a thought, but those elevator doors are scary if they can cut a head off clean like that. Usually, they're quite thick, so they'd squash a head, rather than cut it.

Hey, Liz, have you seen anyone roaming near the lobby after you've seen me?

[Image: MXfPl6w.png]

...The lobby? Huh?

I never went to the lobby, I saw you in the hall on B2F.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: p0u9eFI.png]
Was worth a try. I guess I should have simply asked about what you've seen tonight, other than that fight on B3F.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: 6yRgFZl.png]

How does one even access the top of the elevator, anyway? Can we fuck around with the mechanisms to try and find a way to access the roof?
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Mr Waltar Whité
from b1f, how far down is the top of the elevator while its on b2f

pry the doors open with a chair from the break room (and check the break room in general for anything that could have been used to do that with, look for crushed, bloodied and or damaged objects)

would a body being thrown down the shaft to the top of the elevator from b1f have any signs of bruising

how easy is it to position a body lying with its head facing out the doors from b1f
[Image: unknown.png]
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: JHL3GOn.png]

I wanna softly karate chop Hank twice on the top of his head and compare the shape of my hand to his two line-shaped bruises!
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: HUTk5E6.png]

Also, I wanna grab Hu Tao's laser gun and fire it at the western walls of the facility from the woods! Let's compare the damage to what we remember from Day 6's laser damage.

Let's also compare the technology in the Fake Door in Outdoor Storage to the turret in B2F.
Mr Waltar Whité
Investigate the Staff Dorms for anything else out of place and the hallway around it for signs of a struggle (Hank being knocked out for instance), Investigate the Break Room for anything that could be used to pry open the elevator door.

Also try to scan the nearby VR Room, Break Room, Lab, Staff Dorms, and Warehouse for anything that might inflict the bruise seen on the top of Hank's head. Consider him being hit twice to form an X
Mr Waltar Whité
Luna and jesser, your testimonies
Wexlyn, you didnt happen to hear anything useful while you were tied up did you?
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Think back to when we saw Deathborn's Boltreaver bulge on Day 4, or if we ever saw the Boltreaver's actual shape. Was there anything X-shaped or capable of making Hank's bruises on the model?
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Compare Slicer IV to Hank's wounds
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 9:40 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: 6yRgFZl.png]

How does one even access the top of the elevator, anyway? Can we fuck around with the mechanisms to try and find a way to access the roof?
It looks like there are a few ways. You can climb up through an emergency hatch on the top, or you could theoretically pry the outer doors open while the elevator is at a lower floor.

(Jul 20, 2021 at 10:04 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: from b1f, how far down is the top of the elevator while its on b2f

pry the doors open with a chair from the break room (and check the break room in general for anything that could have been used to do that with, look for crushed, bloodied and or damaged objects)

would a body being thrown down the shaft to the top of the elevator from b1f have any signs of bruising

how easy is it to position a body lying with its head facing out the doors from b1f
The top of the elevator is pretty close to the floor of B1F once the doors are forced open with a chair. It doesn't look like anything was used to do so in the Break Room though.

It would be easy to position the body as such in the elevator though.

(Jul 20, 2021 at 10:13 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: JHL3GOn.png]

I wanna softly karate chop Hank twice on the top of his head and compare the shape of my hand to his two line-shaped bruises!
You softly karate chop Hank on the head to compare the bruises. Too thick, you think. The other two are much thinner and similar in width, though not identical.

(Jul 20, 2021 at 10:36 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: HUTk5E6.png]

Also, I wanna grab Hu Tao's laser gun and fire it at the western walls of the facility from the woods! Let's compare the damage to what we remember from Day 6's laser damage.

Let's also compare the technology in the Fake Door in Outdoor Storage to the turret in B2F.
Hu Tao's gun is a twisted up pile of wreckage, though Dr. Wexlyn chimes in that he believes it was an "XW Void Rifle", a special sort of gun that shoots black beams. The point, he continues, is being invisible in the dark unlike a real laser beam.

The fake door and the laser turret have... similar handiwork you suppose. It is hard to tell though.

(Jul 20, 2021 at 10:59 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: Investigate the Staff Dorms for anything else out of place and the hallway around it for signs of a struggle (Hank being knocked out for instance), Investigate the Break Room for anything that could be used to pry open the elevator door.

Also try to scan the nearby VR Room, Break Room, Lab, Staff Dorms, and Warehouse for anything that might inflict the bruise seen on the top of Hank's head. Consider him being hit twice to form an X
You investigate the Staff Dorms. Besides Lita's bloody bedsheet, there's nothing of interest here.

You look through all those areas except the Warehouse because it's crimbo locked you cheeky cunt. The VR Room, Break Room, Lab, and Staff Dorms contain nothing of value when it comes to matching the bruise.

You think it is very possible he was hit twice, but not by the same object.

(Jul 20, 2021 at 12:29 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Think back to when we saw Deathborn's Boltreaver bulge on Day 4, or if we ever saw the Boltreaver's actual shape. Was there anything X-shaped or capable of making Hank's bruises on the model?
You couldn't tell, but you doubt anything on the rifle could be big enough anyway.

(Jul 20, 2021 at 1:16 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Compare Slicer IV to Hank's wounds
Slicer IV, being a book for actual adults unlike Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, is too thick.
Deathborn
Present the slab and the Boltreaver, and compare them to the bruises.
Mr Waltar Whité
i specifically dont watch when he does that, fucker
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: Q4nLUVF.png]

Oooo, is that the slab? Can I get a closer look at it? A... MUCH CLOSER look....
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 2:22 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Present the slab and the Boltreaver, and compare them to the bruises.
You present the cursed slab... Luckily it doesn't tempt anyone into mugging you for it. Or unluckily you suppose, depending on perspective. It's way too big to have been what hit Hank.

The XW Boltreaver also just straight up does not match.
ASMR Youtuber
i look away and do my mindfulness exercises
Mr Waltar Whité
compare VR room discs to the X wounds
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 2:47 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: Q4nLUVF.png]

Oooo, is that the slab? Can I get a closer look at it? A... MUCH CLOSER look....
You check the slab much more closely, examining Deathborn for it now that he has chosen to show it off. A strange feeling comes over you, and you swipe it from him.

...You feel the chains of an ancient curse shackle you to a terrible fate. You have been afflicted with the Pharaoh's Curse, while Deathborn has been cured.