[Day 9 - Investigation] - Stolen Secrets

ASMR Youtuber
when we see the fake door, can we compare the material to the splinters of fake wexy?
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 8:22 PM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote: [Image: p0u9eFI.png]
Some people really want to know about that fake door. I can present it, if they really want.
You present the fake door. It's a shutter that drops down to wall off a doorway, pretty basic. It looks like it can be remotely triggered, and it could shut with fairly heavy force.

(Jul 20, 2021 at 8:26 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Let's do a big ol' investigation of the roof.
You check the rooftop. It's about the same as it was last time it was checked, except there's a large hole above the Cafeteria now, having seemingly been smashed open from above.

(Jul 20, 2021 at 8:39 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: when we see the fake door, can we compare the material to the splinters of fake wexy?
The fake door is made of metal.
Nemesis
It has been a while since my last report.
N5 has been progressing well, too well.
We cannot possibly contain or control these things, I'm calling for immediate extermination. Is- is it looking at the camera?

--------‐------------------------------------------------

GO TO SECURITY OFFICE THROUGH GARTH'S BEDROOM WALL
DOCTOR HAWKE IS NOT HERE
CONTINUE THROUGH WALL TO DOCTOR PIERCE'S OFFICE
GO TO SECOND FLOOR OF BASEMENT
FEEL TREMORS FROM EXPLOSION BELOW
HEAD DOWN THE STAIRS, DEATHBORN PASSES BY
CHIAKI IS AT VAULT
CHARGE HER
GET SHOT BY LIZ
DK WEST GETS INTO VAULT, DISPOSES OF LIZ
STRANGLE CHIAKI
GET LAZARIN FROM VAULT
GO TO AI CONTROL
COMPUTERS ARE RUINED
GO UP TO RESEARCH LAB
DK WEST USES COMPUTER TO CONTACT COMMAND
GO UP TO DORM THROUGH PIERCE'S OFFICE
END NIGHT

--------‐------------------------------------------------

The scientist in charge of this operation has willingly resigned. This experiment codenamed "Nemesis" will be required for the extermination of any surviving members of S.T.A.R.S. in Racoon City.
ASMR Youtuber
I'd like to hear Hawke's account, since Waltar disappeared without writing one.
Dr. Jim Hawke
[Image: NlTcLP7.png]

You know, if I say too much, Pierce is gonna kill me before I can finish Waltar and I's special project. It'll all be fucked if that happens. But I'll tell you this: I don't think he did it. All he did was run back and forth from Equipment to the Bathrooms to grab equipment to help me make a for-

[Image: WHSmfCh.png]

Meth. To help me make meth. We were cooking meth, definitely. He didn't have any time to kill, I promise! He was busy playin' pack mule all night!
Faust
I show off my robby
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 11:14 PM)Faust Wrote: I show off my robby
Faust dumps out his medical bag. A pile of meat cubes filled with various pieces of shrapnel tumble out with a squishy plop.
Faust
I attempt to demonstrate the length of time it'd take for me to both do the jack restructuring and creating the 10man fleshbeast
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: HUTk5E6.png]

Hey Wexlyn, about how much time do you think was between Monokuma shutting down and the scuffle?
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Spooks?
(Jul 20, 2021 at 11:52 PM)Faust Wrote: I attempt to demonstrate the length of time it'd take for me to both do the jack restructuring and creating the 10man fleshbeast
You attempt to at least mime out the procedure it would take to make both. The flesh beast takes significantly longer than making Jack whole again. Even with Faust's skill, sewing ten human bodies together in a way that they still function is an extremely impressive feat and takes a while.

(Jul 20, 2021 at 11:56 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: HUTk5E6.png]

Hey Wexlyn, about how much time do you think was between Monokuma shutting down and the scuffle?

[Image: bJWQ08x.png]

Hmmm... I'd say there was a little while. It wasn't instant, if that's what you mean. I didn't have a clock in there anywhere that I could use, but it was... a longer period than the wait between the scuffle and the screaming, I guess.
DK West
Ewah, lets do an experiment.
Get two people to case the whole breakroom, and have a bunch of other people wander off and see how far they can travel before those first two are done.
Faust
oh right now that we have the head, not that it'll do us much good, I'd like to do a thorough analysis on the wounds
Deathborn
I bodycheck LIH with an extreme focus on the slab.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: Q4nLUVF.png]

Eh, yeah, that's fine.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Spooks?
(Jul 21, 2021 at 12:43 AM)DK West Wrote: Ewah, lets do an experiment.
Get two people to case the whole breakroom, and have a bunch of other people wander off and see how far they can travel before those first two are done.
You get two people to search the entire break room. This place does actually have a fair amount of cupboards and drawers, so it takes a while to search. The people who you told to wander off can get a fair distance, though it varies too heavily for a clear read.

(Jul 21, 2021 at 12:47 AM)Faust Wrote: oh right now that we have the head, not that it'll do us much good, I'd like to do a thorough analysis on the wounds
You run an analysis on the wounds. They appear to have happened in chronological order as follows:

First, the object that left the circular mark collided with their head, then came the horizontal part of the X shape. Then came the vertical part of the X shape.

The horizontal line appears to be very close in thickness to that Fake Door from outside.

(Jul 21, 2021 at 12:56 AM)Deathborn Wrote: I bodycheck LIH with an extreme focus on the slab.

(Jul 21, 2021 at 12:58 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: Q4nLUVF.png]

Eh, yeah, that's fine.
You get your stupid mummy back.
Deathborn
Give a nice big once-over to Shipping and Receiving, Equipment, and Outdoor Storage, especially on the subject of missing crowbars.
Mr Waltar Whité
examine bedsheet closer for any other details we might have missed that could point to the killer such as smell or whatever
Mr Waltar Whité
@Nurse Luna Wayne do you have anything else to add regarding Faust apparently being Hank's killer, how do you know it's not him for sure and can you prove it's not him at all with what you saw tonight. How close was Hank departing the Hall to Faust showing up
[Image: unknown.png]
Spooks?
(Jul 21, 2021 at 1:36 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Give a nice big once-over to Shipping and Receiving, Equipment, and Outdoor Storage, especially on the subject of missing crowbars.
You check out Shipping and Receiving. You do spot a crowbar, it's lying on the floor near a paper bag with eye holes torn in it. In Equipment and the Outdoor Storage, there are no missing crowbars.

(Jul 21, 2021 at 1:48 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: examine bedsheet closer for any other details we might have missed that could point to the killer such as smell or whatever
You examine Lita's bloody bedsheet. It has two eye holes cut in it and is slathered in blood. It just smells of blood.
Deathborn
Look at the Patio for Summer.

Look at Summer, if there, to make sure she's really dead.