Spooks?
[Image: 926Ikd7.png][Image: u3FjnNh.png]

Hm, I should have selected my staff members better, shouldn’t I? Not only have two of them tried to get me killed, but one of them turned out to be the reason we’re stuck here to begin with. Well, you’re my new favorite, Luna. Well done. You’ve managed to avoid being a backstabbing piece of shit.

...Thanks?

[Image: 1not9Uh.png]

Yes, yes… Now as for that Hogwarts girl… “Candace Rowling”, as she decided to start calling herself… What a failure of an experiment, someone should have put her out of her misery earlier. She was created to be something beyond human, and yet she spent her time getting herself lost in the world of a mediocre children’s literature series.

Such a waste of valuable parts, that girl was.

[Image: VBs1543.png]

She… didn’t do anything to you, her only sin was just being passionate about something, even if it was excessive. Lost in Hogwarts was strange, but she was full of ideas, energy, and creativity. She was your creation, you brought her to life, I thought if nothing else, at least you’d care about THAT.

How can you just sit there and talk about her like that?

[Image: jBl9ti2.png]

She was a reanimated cadaver, she was barely even a person. Would you give the same melodramatic speech for DK West? For Jack of Spades? Of course not. You’re a killer, don’t you remember? You only cared about Hogwarts because she was just traumatized enough to stroke your pathetic therapist ego for a few days.

Besides, aren’t you forgetting? It’s Deathborn that got her killed. Go ramble at him, save your breath for when you’re screaming for mercy later.

[Image: O4McJRk.png]

No, it wasn’t Deathborn’s fault. Hell, it wasn’t Summer’s fault, and it wasn’t even the Crimson Eye’s fault. It all comes back to you. All of this is only happening because of you. I was right back then when I tried to have you executed, you’ve gone too far, and at this point, whatever “greater good” argument you’re using is just an excuse to keep causing more and more pain.

[Image: 0ncwugp.png]

Blah, blah, blah… Then go ahead and do something about it, if you’re so smart and capable. Oh… wait. That’s right, you can’t. Deride my methods as you wish, but I’ve become stronger than you can comprehend.

...But I’m no idiot.

I know that this game will continue thanks to the efforts of the Crimson Eye, and I know that your desperate orbiters will continue to keep you, and each other, safe, that no one currently alive will actually make the attempts on your lives. At best we’ll get a fucking suicide just to fill a quota.

[Image: IOITi4Z.png]

Or will we? Actually, I have a better idea.

I’m not usually the type of person to throw away progress for selfish whims, but in this case I’ll make an exception. Ever since I’ve let the Void Conduit flow through my veins, I could… feel them around this place, lingering evermore. The souls of the dead. They’re angry, unfulfilled, vengeful towards those who’ve survived so long on their backs...

So maybe I’ll do my one good deed for this lifetime. With the power of my Occult Engine, I’ll give the dead their chance at revenge, and I’ll have you all killed at the same time!

[Image: gIZX6Z8.png]

Dr. Pierce laughs and pulls up a control panel on her tablet, slowly turning a touch-screen dial up to its maximum value. Deep below the Lobby on B2F, the Occult Engine begins to churn and shake, glowing an ominous, deep purple.

The motions grow more and more violent, cracks spreading through its metal siding. It explodes, erupting in a storm of indiscernible chanting and incorporeal darkness. The entire facility grows dim, lights flickering as a black haze spreads through every corridor.

Around the building, the fallen corpses of your former comrades begin to sit up, the darkness filling in and replacing any lost body parts with a shadowy facsimile.

Ghost Night has begun.

Ghost Night has been initiated. The dead may submit actions as though they were living players, and may participate in investigation, kill, and be killed or voted for. Living players who do not attempt will be prioritized by ghost attempts.

The dead will receive an abridged, short account but may ask for clarification and elaboration if needed.

Ghost Night will function as a double murder night, with one living victim and one ghost victim, as well as one living killer and one ghostly killer. The victims may investigate their own deaths, though they will not get an account.

[Image: x77VTQe.png]

What!? She blew up her own machine!? Has she lost her mind? I thought that Occult Engine was a key part of her experiments, or something. Doesn’t she need that to keep pumping out the Void Conduit? Why destroy it just to spawn in a bunch of ghosts.

[Image: jOB1oCR.png]

...I’m gonna need you guys to deal with that. Ghosts are pretty low-level on the paranormal threat levels, and… I don’t have time. I have to do something about the Crimson Eye before they get away with the sample. Even if it kills me, I have to try. If they get that sample back to their headquarters…

This whole circle of tragedy will just keep on going. It’ll never stop once Lazarin leaves this building.

[Image: WHSmfCh.png]

Look lady, I’d love to help but… What I’m working on right now is way more important in the immediate here and now, and my ass happens to be both here and now. So I’m gonna do everything I can to save it. And maybe everyone else’s, while I’m at it.

What? I’m serious!

[Image: NlTcLP7.png]

Ugh, fine, I’m working on a formula to counteract Pierce’s powers. It won’t kill her, but it’ll stop her regeneration, and whatever weird necromancy shit she’s on. I’m working on it in… the PANIC ROOM, so you’d better not go in there and kill me, alright? Definitely DO NOT go in the Panic Room if you want me to finish this, okay?

[Image: 2QQLSZG.png]

...Why is literally every single doctor in this hospital completely insane?

[Image: ioIYiTI.png]

[Image: mWSAIVx.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: v4HUrKP.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: MtI8sLM.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: fDdRtvA.png]

room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS

STAFF:
@Faust
@Among Us

PATIENTS:
@ASMR Youtuber
@Rio Ranger

EXPERIMENTS:
@Nemesis
@Deathborn
@Dark Souls II
@Mr Waltar Whité

NPCs:
@Dr. Morgan Pierce
@Dr. Jim Hawke
@Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
@Nurse Luna Wayne
@Agent Liz Grayson

OTHER:
@DK West

[Image: C0ZrheC.gif]

So… are we not having to even do anything? Where is fun in that? I thought condition of night was supposed to be job for us?

Actually, I would like to watch this play out. I had never suspected that Morgan Pierce would resort to such tactics, and I’m finding her downward spiral to be extremely enlightening. Besides, I’ve already presented my offer to the group. Now I need only to sit and observe whether they act on it.

They have no logical reason to preserve Dr. Hawke, after all.

Do you not feel as though extending such an offer to this group is dangerous? What if they end up spreading the same rhetoric about Lazarin as Hawke would if they’re allowed to go free?

Perhaps, but Hawke’s demise is of… special interest. Don’t worry, Seiko. Spend your time designing our new recruit @Deathborn a new outfit or something, rather than waste your breath on the paranoia of exposure.

I will handle everything, should it come to that.
Bigfoot
boo
ASMR Youtuber
cant wait to see deathborn getting the shit kicked out of him by 6 ghosts at once
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: bE26jHE.gif]

[Image: 3pUpwhB.png]

[Image: 0jZ0PCS.png]

Oh, not you losers again.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: 3af2a11753c8109c271d093f4a5a17383aa46786.png]

Goooood Evening Boys and Girls! It's me your favorite gHost Sugar!
Whose ready for a little spooky bonus content~?

Dark Souls II
i'm ready to become dead souls ii
Hu Tao
OOOoooOOOooOOO~! Let the living beware, Boo Tao has come to give you a scare...

[Image: SyPZxBR.png]
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: UIMimB8.png]
...I suppose that my ghost detector can be of good use tonight. That, or my ears will be ringing by the end of it.
Senpai
[Image: senpaiheadshot.png]

Hello, everyone! I'm so honored to be back with all of you! Not really, actually, because some of you absolutely suck, but I get one more chance and I'm not letting it go to waste.

Hey, all of you who wronged Summer and caused her to start this game?

[Image: senpaiheadshotangy.png]

You fucked up, big time.
Hank Hill
[Image: 126647228655920110724-22047-1vwn5su.jpg]

I don’t know who put me in that long nap, but if that Soviet creep thinks he can break up my 35-year marriage by seducing my Peggy, I’m going to break up his gotdang collarbone!

….Actually, forget it, she’ll come back to her senses within the week. Wonder if the Break Room still has beer……
sealelement
who dieD?
100% pure gamer 100%
Bigfoot
@Zhukov is it true they call you the crimson cock?
ASMR Youtuber
@Bigfoot is it true they call you dead?
Bigfoot
@ASMR Youtuber yeah, I've been dead since KG7. You?
ASMR Youtuber
you may be mistaking me for my twin sister who died in a tragic unsolved vlogging accident 5 years ago