Aidan
Dear friends,
Thank you for your interest in the Second Minus World Comic Collaboration. I'll describe the process below and then open sign ups. This iteration is slightly different: we will post each new page as they're created.

Once sign-ups are complete, I'll randomly order it, and post the order in the Gimmuseum Garrison. I will also post the first page of the comic.
After reading all existing pages, each member will create a new page in the story, and submit it as a new thread here. Each page should logically follow the previous ones. Any medium or artstyle is fine, as long as it's readable as a comic. I will then remind the next member to create their page.
If any problems arise, please contact me.

Tentatively, I'd like each new page to be submitted in about three days, though this can be slightly adjusted if necessary.

If you would like to contribute a page to the project, please sign up by responding to this thread. Sign-ups will conclude on Monday at 11 PM EST.

Order of Submissions:
Myself [complete]
Superchao [complete]
Snuff [complete]
Draku [complete]
Fun with Despair [complete]
Yrr [done]
Amoeba [donne]
Kright [dunn]
Hearts LATE ASS BITCH
ASMR Youtuber
sure ok
Hearts
ya
Superchao
You will regret this.

Signup.
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Amoeba
I wanna participate, but I might need further explanation.
Kright
sign me up
Draku
yes
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I'll do it again so i can do mine after.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Aidan
Fun With Despair
I missed signups because dose 2 kicked my ass can I still get in
Aidan
(Jul 27, 2021 at 2:46 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I missed signups because dose 2 kicked my ass can I still get in

that's a weird explanation but sure