Snufferin Snagglepuss
Here's how it'll Run.
If you want to sign up, you can post here or if you want TRUE anonymity you can even just dm me on discord or mw. I'll include anyone who reaches out.
However you apply, you must;
1. Give a little blurb about what kind of media you do not want. PLEASE keep this to media you have TRIED and are not a fan of, not just a list of your dislikes.
2. Have some media prepared to send when sign ups close. Again, please try to include someway for the recipient to consume your media, I'll do my best to cover where I can.
3. Have a "recommended" amount of your media to be consumed for the other party to "get the picture". Keep in mind people have schedules to keep.
4. Any other information you want to include with what you don't want that feels relevant.
5. At the end of the garrison, all willing participants (preferably ALL participants) should feel free to write their opinion on their media. You know, like rating your interest in it or its quality. The anon may reveal their submission to the recipient if they feel the need or interest.

All media is accepted with proper means, so I will do my best to randomly assign media that everyone has a chance to enjoy. That doesn't mean you will like it all, just that it shouldn't hit any of your no's.
Remember, I'm checking the media you push forward, so if it's not consumer friendly, you're out. It's clear what this means so let's keep it civil.
And finally, I cannot make any recipient consume their media, that is YOUR JOB as the recipient, so don't sign up if you won't be willing to give it a chance. I'll remove you before I try to encourage anyone to participate.
If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them.

Participants:
Me
Seal
Mfan
Draku
Kyle
Despair
Hearts
Yrr
Chao
Lita
Turb
Aiden
Twofinger
Amoeba
A Truly Anon person

FAQ
Sign ups will end after comic ends. So if people are worried about doing both, don't worry.
"Let's play our lives away!"
MoonAge
i'm down with anything, i'm pretty open-minded
Draku
i sign up

i'm going to X out western live action TV series, i have a feeling i could probably make it through whatever else
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
I'll join with my exception being no "cute girls doing cute things" or other such SoL anime unless it has a particularly interesting premise.

same goes for idolshit but in that case i'd probably try it if it was something like symphogear
Draku
(Jul 26, 2021 at 3:51 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I'll join with my exception being no "cute girls doing cute things" or other such SoL anime unless it has a particularly interesting premise.

same goes for idolshit but in that case i'd probably try it if it was something like symphogear
symphogear isn't idolshit at all tho
Hearts
I can give it a shot

I'd prefer no mecha, my college roommate tried REALLY hard to get me into mecha and it just didn't click
ASMR Youtuber
i promise I wont send anyone furshit
I'm not gonna play a JRPG /gacha or watch SoL/idolshit anime tho, or watch/play anything long as fuck
I'd probably Read anything tho
Superchao
i'm in
i will take whatever you hit me with
Lita
I am a MW lurker but I want to do this!

No 600+ episode/chapter shounen series please, and I'm not one for magical girls unless it's some edgy bullshit. Everything else is fair game.
Fun With Despair
(Jul 26, 2021 at 4:46 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Jul 26, 2021 at 3:51 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I'll join with my exception being no "cute girls doing cute things" or other such SoL anime unless it has a particularly interesting premise.

symphogear isn't idolshit at all tho
that was kind of my point

has idols in it in some capacity =/= idolshit necessarily so the former is ok but the latter is not
sealelement
i'll try whatever
100% pure gamer 100%
Turb
i'm fine with anything. if it's a game i'd prefer if it wasn't above 3 gb or so due to bad dl speed
Aidan
i'm in
same as despair, i can't enjoy slice of life "comfy" stuff, whether it's anime or a soap opera or fucken asmr youtube
Faust
im in ill take anything probably

edit: ESPECIALLY sol comfy shiyt
Amoeba
I'll join in.

Nothing really dark, please.
Draku
(Jul 28, 2021 at 6:17 AM)Amoeba Wrote: I'll join in.

Nothing really dark, please.
don't worry, i wont submit doom 3