So I guess he didn't delete his twitter like I initially thought. He just deleted my thread and maybe(?) deactivated it for a short period?
Whatever the case,
he's back and the content is spicy as usual. Let's get into this. No images this time bros; just links. He'll still delete the thread regardless but this way people can see his raw thoughts on his own twitter verified page.

Tweet # 1
https://twitter.com/abhorrentethics/stat...1190616072
"Masks don't protect the wearer. The vaccine does. Go get one if you don't feel like dying; it's free"

Here we see Spritey displaying his usual extreme stance on a subject no one asked him about. This time it's slightly more controversial than the age restrictions on a bootleg mario forum. I personally haven't gotten my vaccine yet. The first reason was nervousness about it, not on some Qanon shit but genuinely wanted to wait it out until August and see what's up. Here we are; August; Odaiba day; The day the the digidestined went to the digital world and there's A.) a new variant. | B.) People who have the vaccine still getting covid due to the variant(?) | C.) Vaccinees spreading covid unknowingly. I don't think being unvaccinated is cool or anything. It's quite the opposite and I know the risks I'm taking. On the reverse, people who make getting the vaccine a major personality trait of theres are just as annoying/uncool in my eyes.

What do you guys think? Well before that let's let a few more tweets.

Tweet # 2
https://twitter.com/abhorrentethics/stat...0091131909
"Is anyone else sick of extremely mild mental illnesses being used to justify a total lack of willingness to even attempt being productive"

This is actually a valid point by Spritey and touches on something I've been thinking about on and off when I'm not fapping to Rosemon. It's so sad how mental illness has essentially been turned into a meme. Virtually anything wrong in your life can be blamed on mental illness and people, for the most part, will just accept it. I'm not saying suck it up, but to some degree I am. We're all fucked up mentally in some fashion. You are not special. Clean your goddamn room. Good point Spritey man, You know...Maybe I was wr-

https://twitter.com/abhorrentethics/stat...1239204868
"As a neurodivergent person with ADHD and autism, wearing a face mask reminds me of the time my brother held my head under the sheets and dutch ovened me. Sometimes these things are hard for us and you need to just let us be"

Spritey.

What's up bro?

You good?

I haven't been good at taking jokes recently so I really hope this is one otherwise I'm just going to be stuck here wondering why he felt the need to tell us this. As someone else with Autism I both appreciate him telling us this but also wish he didn't. There's also a fraction of me that doesn't care.

Final Tweet # final
https://twitter.com/abhorrentethics/stat...7422711811
"British people disguising their transphobia as feminism is pretty funny considering they're also the ones who beat their wives over soccer games"
Another W for Spritey. Dabbing on British cucks. You know, as a whole I've noticed the UK is transphobic as fuck as well. Any britfriends wanna chime in on why that's the case? I'd also like to add you can also say this about the US just replace soccer with football[the real football, not the one where u cant use your arms] and wives with femboys. Same thing.

Overall; I'd say the state of Spritey's twitter is about 6/10. I have to wonder why anyone wastes their time tweeting when they don't have a lot of engagement/arent producing content but I guess tweeting in itself is content and he does get likes. Some people just like to journal their thoughts as well and hey, I'm the last one to talk; barely anyone responds to my threads! As long as you enjoy it, keep doing it ig [as long as you arent hurting anyone and yourself]. I think Spritey is in a slightly better mental headspace{?) but i can't be too sure. He did use a Joker image recently and that's never a great sign.

Can we get some thoughts on Spritey's twitter and the topics he discusses? What do you guys think of twitter, vaccines and trans rights? Are you okay with it? Let me and SPritey know!
Fun With Despair
Really loving the part where he says people shouldn't blame mental illnesses for being useless and then goes on to say he doesn't wear a mask because of his mental illness
Aidan
keep these coming
i'm trying to start a controversial opinions youtube channel and spritey really knows how to piss off everyone
Vertette
anyone posting about politics on twitter is mentally ill, and this is the proof

@Zelma I absolutely agree with your points regarding vaccinations right now which is why I'm so bothered by how little nuance there is in mainstream debate concerning the whole situation, particularly on Twitter. It's not nearly as simple as Spritey is proposing, rarely is anything that simple really, but then again you don't get likes with nuance.
Spritanium
OK I have to chime in here to explain that third tweet is 100% sarcastic and I'm not anti-mask by any means; I was making a joke about how people use neurodivergency to explain away antisocial behavior and how that same strategy could easily lead to somebody avoiding public health protocols for their own convenience (the same thing ultraconservatives do)

My twitter is 100% shitposty political venting; it by no means reflects my mental state or any form of reality, I will post something without hesitation whether or not I've thought hard about it, and I feel the title of the page explains its chaotic nature quite well

I regret deleting your old thread and don't know why I did it. Nasty abuse of power that I no longer desire to have

Thanks for the critiques and I'm glad I've improved by 100% since last time
Spritanium
(Aug 1, 2021 at 7:52 PM)Aidan Wrote: keep these coming
i'm trying to start a controversial opinions youtube channel and spritey really knows how to piss off everyone
I consider this an extremely high compliment, as my bio states I'm always looking for new and exciting ways to be wrong. My favorite thing is when some weird fascist follows me after I make fun of somebody for wearing a mask alone in a boat in the middle of the ocean, then immediately unfollows once they realize I like communism. I try to maintain a colorful array of opinions to keep people on their toes
Spritanium
(Aug 1, 2021 at 6:59 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Really loving the part where he says people shouldn't blame mental illnesses for being useless and then goes on to say he doesn't wear a mask because of his mental illness

FYI I absolutely have enough self-awareness to catch if I was being this much of a hypocrite; if you ever see this much of a discrepancy it means I was trying to post an example of hypocritical thought (I tempted fate by not wrapping that particular one in irony quotes)
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
(Aug 2, 2021 at 4:19 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Aug 1, 2021 at 7:52 PM)Aidan Wrote: keep these coming
I consider this an extremely high compliment, as my bio states I'm always looking for new and exciting ways to be wrong. My favorite thing is when some weird fascist follows me after I make fun of somebody for wearing a mask alone in a boat in the middle of the ocean, then immediately unfollows once they realize I like communism. I try to maintain a colorful array of opinions to keep people on their toes
it is a legitimate skill as long as you're self-aware about it
i'm gonna unfollow you though now that i'm aware you like communism
Spritanium
I can't get over that people thought the dutch oven thing was real. I knew it sounded like 10000 other tweets people have made without a hint of irony but I thought context would do the heavy lifting. That is hilarious and I feel like I definitely nailed the tone
B3ll3
(Aug 1, 2021 at 6:45 PM)Zelma Wrote: What do you guys think of twitter, vaccines and trans rights? Are you okay with it? Let me and SPritey know!
twitter is a horrible site when you are using it for anything other than art stuff or obscure historical tweet threads. havent taken the vaccine because its not safe to take it though if someone else wants to more power to them. as for trans rights, 99 percent of the terfs in england need to stfu and transistion already cuz most of em are closeted ftms who have too much self hatred to do it fsr. Mr. Rowling we will forgive you just stop being dumb and take your testosterone shots already lol
(Aug 2, 2021 at 4:03 PM)Spritanium Wrote: OK I have to chime in here to explain that third tweet is 100% sarcastic and I'm not anti-mask by any means; I was making a joke about how people use neurodivergency to explain away antisocial behavior and how that same strategy could easily lead to somebody avoiding public health protocols for their own convenience (the same thing ultraconservatives do)

My twitter is 100% shitposty political venting; it by no means reflects my mental state or any form of reality, I will post something without hesitation whether or not I've thought hard about it, and I feel the title of the page explains its chaotic nature quite well

I regret deleting your old thread and don't know why I did it. Nasty abuse of power that I no longer desire to have

Thanks for the critiques and I'm glad I've improved by 100% since last time

Hey man. Good to see you and also have some clarification.
I thought you had fallen down the political doomposting rabbit hole like so many other adults have. Everyone is entitled to free thought. In fairness, I apologize for poking fun at your twitter.

This place has been minor free for a while now so feel free to come back and chill like the old days if you want. See ya buddy.
Spritanium
Don't worry about it, people need fun poked at them
Vertette
(Aug 2, 2021 at 4:03 PM)Spritanium Wrote: OK I have to chime in here to explain that third tweet is 100% sarcastic and I'm not anti-mask by any means

in current times people have said weirder shit on social media with complete sincerity so it's getting very hard to spot sarcasm these days. i hate using /s but it's practically a requirement now
Spritanium
/s is the worst, I'd pretty much rather somebody take me seriously than harm the quality of the humor like that