[Day 10 - Investigation] - Crimson Meltdown

Deathborn
Ask Luna to affirm she had nothing to do with either murder.
Spooks?
(Aug 11, 2021 at 2:22 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Ask Luna to affirm she had nothing to do with either murder.

[Image: u3FjnNh.png]

I'm serious, I didn't have a hand in murder of any variety at all. I was just trying to chill until the end. Reports of how much I wanted Hank dead are greatly exaggerated.
Rio Ranger
[Image: midoranger_1.png]
Good evening, boys and girls~!
It's me, your favvvvvorite announcer... Midori!!!
Ahahaha, I hope that wasn't desecrating your memory or anything, Miss Sugar.

[Image: midoranger_2.png]
This is a good time to come back, right? I mean, I'm already dead and scratched off the register and all, so...
Oh, not from recent grief or anything, mind, I've been gone a while. Nope, I was just busy the past couple of nights! I thought I might take up impressions to fill the voids in my mushy, gooey, blackened heart. Voids left by all of you murdering those I loved most, in fact!
Or the conduit. Could be both.

...Honestly, I'm not mad about the Lazarin, or anything. Truthfully, Ranger was always supposed to bring it back to us as long as he lived, but I expected him to go AWOL or drop dead or something, you know? Machines just aren't reliable anymore.
Ahaha, well, if you don't mind, Zhukov and Miss Seiko, we could work out a deal for it later. If you ask me, it's better for things like this to benefit the scientific community rather than rot away in a cold, dark basement. Really a shame that it'll all be buried under ten feet of snow by tomorrow!

[Image: midoranger_3.png]
No, I'm much more irritated about Garth, a totally avoidable casualty whose death has already rended literary fanatics everywhere into two, maybe even three pieces. I told everyone I knew and spread it everywhere I went, and they reacted with such abstract disgust and aggravation...! Miley is one thing, but I've never seen Safalin so bothered...

As for last night, well... Ranger got what he deserved, as you can tell by the glasses. Actually, he's really lucky he had them! Any more damage to that eye and...

[Image: midoranger_4.png]
That's a se-cret~☆

I'm not testifying, by the by. Not enough action, too much lovesickness... if that makes sense? Not that I'm not sympathetic, but there's a time and a place, Dr. Wexlyn!
Oh, it was nice to see you again, though, Garth. I'm really sorry that Ranger got in your way not once, but twice... sheesh, I'm always limited by location, opportunity, and everything in between, aren't I? I really wanted to watch you roulette spin him around with my own two eyes! Naturally, my kudos go out to Hu Tao too.

[Image: midoranger_3.png]
...To be blunt, this is boring, especially now that you riffraff are suspecting Faust. There's only a few people who could've pulled that horrible, gross, disgusting flesh beast off, and one of them is little old me. One of the others is my beloved Miss Morgan! And... well, we're both this side of the afterlife. I'd be even more crushed if he died too! Smushed flat!

Anywaaaaay, I'm not THAT much of a control freak. I could be like Miley and jabber on all night about our plans and my salary and who knows what else, but it's much more interesting when Ranger is piloting himself, isn't it?
He can take responsibility for once, talk about how much he definitely cared for Dark Souls 2, shake off his concussions, butcher another one of you dead and the second double-dead, the whole package. I'll leave him to it.

Wait, Miss Morgan, I just wanted to say... if you wanna stop all the goop from leaking out, use some putty. Works like a charm for me! Hank's complete paste again, though, so you're on your own~

Oh, Draco, you hot ferret...
Jack of Spades
[Image: JackGhost.gif]

Well, I guess I'm gonna dead 3 times over now in a moment.

Didn't really see much last night. Found Chiaki in the locker room and tried to rip her apart with my beastcutter. She pulled a flashbang on me, the same plan I had for the Crimson Eye if I'd seen them, and she was gone by the time I reconstituted. Violent Jimin was by the Experiment Dorms complaining about being a ghost instead of smoking marijuana with Tupac. Then I saw my only friend, Waltar, going into Shipping and Recieving. Wexlyn and Lita were watching ghost hunting shows in the Relaxation Hall. Then I found Hawke and we kissed goodbye.
That was nice.
Mr Waltar Whité
@luna did asmr do it
[Image: unknown.png]