[Day 10 - Investigation] - Crimson Meltdown

Deathborn
Look around in equipment, see how we're doing on lighters.
Fun With Despair
(Aug 10, 2021 at 11:43 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Check the inventory of Dark Souls 2.

Check how far DS2's body is from the melted plastic.
Dark Souls II has a blowtorch and that is all you can discern. Their body is right by the Panic Room vent, whereas the melted plastic was right by the Locker Room vent.

(Aug 10, 2021 at 11:47 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Is bag doc's funny gas flammable at all?

Any other gas tanks in the Locker Room? Where would you get similar shit if not?
Faust has not given permission to check his gas, but collectively you can open the gas locker. It appears to be full of various anesthetic gas canisters of varying popularity and age, likely from the Operating Room. Some could be lit aflame, some could not.
Fun With Despair
(Aug 10, 2021 at 11:58 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Look around in equipment, see how we're doing on lighters.
Lighters can be found in Equipment, the Gift Shop, and the Break Room. Presumably the Cafeteria as well.
ASMR Youtuber
Is there still a canister of Helium in the Gallery amongst the Liquid Nitrogen from the unboxing?
Spooks?
(Aug 11, 2021 at 12:04 AM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: Is there still a canister of Helium in the Gallery amongst the Liquid Nitrogen from the unboxing?
Looks like it.
Mr Waltar Whité
check lab for any missing equipment since last night, hawke and i raided the place on night 9 so we should know what else was missing by night 10 that we didnt take
[Image: unknown.png]
Spooks?
(Aug 11, 2021 at 12:11 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: check lab for any missing equipment since last night, hawke and i raided the place on night 9 so we should know what else was missing by night 10 that we didnt take
You check the Laboratory for missing equipment. It looks like the materials required to craft C4 are missing. That's about it though.

Upon checking Faust's gas, it looks as though the canister he has is quite old, and would probably be flammable if you lit it up.
DK West
Which of those lighter locations have lighters similar in colour to the plastic in the vent? All of them?
Deathborn
Check the Break Room.
Mr Waltar Whité
check locker room for anything, (empty lockers, etc ), check out the gas that is apparently already in the locker room(? turb what), check panic room and vr controls for anything useful
Rio Ranger
Check the whole Locker Room 'n the VR Room. Plus the controls too, I guess. Whatever's connected to the vents.
Deathborn
Also scour the vent itself.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
For the sake of cooperation, if anyone needs to check what I have, I'll allow it. This should prevent me from getting voted out... I think.
Spooks?
(Aug 11, 2021 at 12:28 AM)DK West Wrote: Which of those lighter locations have lighters similar in colour to the plastic in the vent? All of them?
The Break Room and Gift Shop both house special Nadare-Brand lighters that look similar to the vent plastic.

(Aug 11, 2021 at 12:38 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Check the Break Room.
You check the Break Room. Beyond Hank's busted up body, there's not much you can really discern. There are a few lighters that resemble the melted plastic in the drawer, and what appears to be a very bloody towel and broken beer bottle in the garbage.

(Aug 11, 2021 at 12:56 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: check locker room for anything, (empty lockers, etc ), check out the gas that is apparently already in the locker room(? turb what), check panic room and vr controls for anything useful
(Aug 11, 2021 at 12:56 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Check the whole Locker Room 'n the VR Room. Plus the controls too, I guess. Whatever's connected to the vents.
In the Locker Room, you notice the signs of a struggle, but that's it. There is some blood sprayed on the doorway just outside the room. Faust's gas canisters have been checked.

VR Control has barely been touched.

(Aug 11, 2021 at 1:00 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Also scour the vent itself.
The vent has been searched already.

(Aug 11, 2021 at 1:03 AM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote: [Image: cAMvawZ.png]
For the sake of cooperation, if anyone needs to check what I have, I'll allow it. This should prevent me from getting voted out... I think.
You reveal your inventory. You have what looks to be two strange, high-tech guns, some flashbangs, and a detonator. Mostly just assorted weapons and weird devices really. You also have some tools for basic maintenance and the Vent Map that you showed off.
Kids TV Show Host
i know its kinda close to the end, but can we have hawks account for the night?
Mr Waltar Whité
check hazardous materials, in particular for any missing flammable gas but anything will do
Spooks?
(Aug 11, 2021 at 1:47 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: check hazardous materials, in particular for any missing flammable gas but anything will do
You check Hazardous Materials. It is impossible to tell if anything is missing, as the entire shelving unit has collapsed onto the floor, scattering and damaging almost everything in the room. Without that HAZMAT SUIT, you would drop dead on entry.
Deathborn
Ask Hawke to give that room a thorough search.
Dr. Jim Hawke
(Aug 11, 2021 at 1:22 AM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: i know its kinda close to the end, but can we have hawks account for the night?

[Image: mkw5En1.png]

All I did was work on my formula, for the most part. Told a bit of a lie though, said I was in the Panic Room so Pierce would waste her night and leave me alone. Guess it worked. In reality, I was in the bathrooms, making that shit moonshine-style. Not the most dignified, but hey.

That was pretty much my entire night, 'til Walt and I went down to plug in those reactor keys. Well, mostly. At what point, Jack came into the bathroom, and I... think we made our peace. I know she's twice-over dead, but I'm not gonna let her and everyone else just die in vain.
Spooks?
(Aug 11, 2021 at 2:08 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Ask Hawke to give that room a thorough search.
Dr. Hawke searches the room. He finds a bunch of nothing, just smashed up shit. Doesn't look like there were any gas containers in here though. The most dangerous thing in here is almost certainly the radioactive medicine used for chemotherapy, which is now lying exposed on the floor.