Spooks?

[Image: Fbs1a0U.png]

Greetings and welcome to Night 10 trial!

With heavy heart, I must announce that this is the last time that we will be seeing each other, on account of me winning and you all being dead after today. I will be missing posting these trial threads, I am having to admit. But at same time, I hate you so I care less than you would be expecting. It is mixed emotional bag, very hard to process.

But! I was watching all of you to check motivation levels before giving final offer. Originally, was going to offer reward, nice final prize before death takes you. But little progress has been made so instead I will, as they say in worse countries, "fuck you up."

If you do not solve the murder of @Dark Souls II, one of you at random who did not vote or voted wrong will be guaranteed to die in avalanche.

[Image: wLjBeAK.png]

Now, as for Hank of the Hills... I did not care for him while alive and I do not care when he is dead again. Do whatever you want with him, I am not caring.

[Image: jBl9ti2.png]

No, no. If I can speak up... having two murders to solve? Well that just always distracts from the other case, doesn't it? I've had to sit through so many of these goddamn murder mysteries already, you don't even know.

But, there's a chance that free kill is gonna roll on someone I particularly do no like, so I'll throw a wrench into the works:
If you solve @Hank Hill's murder, I'll give one of you a special device I developed that should allow one of you to survive the avalanche with no problems. You can all fight amongst yourselves about it, I'll leave it in my office.

[Image: IOITi4Z.png]

Now, go ahead and waste all your time on my incentive, please. I would very much like over 50% of you to die, so my odds are looking sharp.

Ghosts are able to vote, however Ghost Votes are counted at 1/3rd of the value of a regular vote and will round up or down in tiebreaking scenarios.
DK West
Better vote right, Dr. Pierce! Would be a shame for you to die randomly in an avalanche.
Garth Marenghi
Pierce for Hank

Wexlyn for Dark Souls
Maitre D'eath
Tallying your votes, as usual.

DARK SOULS II

Dr. Alexander Wexlyn - 0.3 - Bigfoot
Misty - 0.3 - Garth Marenghi
Chiaki Nanami - 1.6 - Lost in Hogwarts(?), ASMR Youtuber, Jack of Spades
Bigfoot - 2 - Deathborn, Chiaki Nanami

HANK HILL

Violent Jimin- 0.3 - Garth Marenghi
Lost in Hogwarts - 0.3 - Lost in Hogwarts(?)
ASMR Youtuber - 1 - Deathborn
Chiaki Nanami - 0.3 - Jack of Spades
Bigfoot
Wexlyn for Dark Souls 2
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: vW5J8y5.png]

Er...

[Image: ylXp2Qk.png]

Who is Lost in Hogwarts? She's been absent for all of today, which is quite peculiar, mm? A true evil witch always flees the scene of the crime. I think she is responsible for killing this Hank fellow.

[Image: 3pUpwhB.png]

As for Dark Souls II... that strange red astronaut girl reeks of a certain sin... I can't help but feel intense suspicion towards her, it's almost instinctive. Maybe it's the colour? Either way, I'd bet my top elf that Chiaki killed Dark Souls.

[Image: LuzusYs.png]

What a strange name...
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
ASMR Youtuber
I think that either Chiaki Nanamogus or Faust were responsible for the death of Dark Souls II, but I will be asleep by the time we narrow it down.
Please put my vote on whichever one is most suspect at the end.

If this isnt allowed, I guess just put it on Chiaki
Garth Marenghi
Changing my votes:

Misty for Dark Souls
Apparently in the area, I don't think we have enough to say for certain which was a human and which was a ghost kill so I'd feel safer voting for two ghosts and assuming one will end up wrong anyway.

Violent Jimin for Hank
Well, he was around the area early-ish in the night (when we think the kill took place). Doesn't seem entirely out of character for him. He's unpredictable and prone to bouts of violence.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
I'll have to vote Faust for killing Dark Souls II, at least for now. I'd rather not keep myself in the lead right now.

As for who killed Hank Hill... I...

[Image: Mbv7RtF.png]
*yaaaawn* If I wasn't so concerned about the other kill, I'd have investigated this one. However, I have no clue right now. Maybe Senpai did it.
Jack of Spades
ChiakiChiakiChiakiChiakiChiakiChiakiChiakiChiakiChiakiChiakiChiaki
VOTE: CHIAKI
VOTE: CHIAKI
Deathborn
Vote: Luna for DS2

[Image: 220px-Pressure_cooker_boxart.jpg]
Nemesis
Vote: Luna for DS2
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: KNfsuRW.png]
...Well, if that's the case, I'll switch my vote to Luna on DS2's kill.
Deathborn
Ah, whatever, I got nothing to lose.

Bigfoot killed Dark Souls 2.

ASMR Youtuber killed Hank.
Nemesis
Unvote
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
I'll keep it safe, for me at least. I'm voting for Bigfoot as DS2's killer.
Rio Ranger
ASMR Youtuber for Dark Souls 2 and... well, I dunno. Misty for Hank.

After the last few nights I just don't care much anymore, y'know? I'm kinda replaceable 'cuz I'm a robot and all, and Wexlyn already lost all the people he liked more than me, so at least if I die to the avalanche I get to be the last patient, right? Well... I guess that's cool...

Heh... cool... I hate how you bastards have rubbed off on me for 10 days...
Deathborn
yeah sure

ASMR Youtuber for DS2, Misty for Hank
Nemesis
yrr for ds2
Misty for Hank
Mr Waltar Whité
bigfoot for DS2, Misty for Hank
[Image: unknown.png]