ASMR Youtuber
Shout out a MWer and give them some appreciation ITT

I wanna shout out Fun With Despair, Kright and Jetamo for making KG8 as good as it is
Especially FWD, you never have to apologise for how you've been running it, it's been the highlight of my year so far
Faust
u, for posts like this
Superchao
draku for being my symphogear bro
kright for cool and good art
fwd for hosting kg and getting me to this website to begin with
2f for good taste in atelier characters
hearts and dude for just being cool guys i'm glad i know

if i didn't list you you're still cool
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
MoonAge
zelma *sometimes* gives good advice that genuinely helps me, i guess. weirdo
Aidan
zelma for making epick posts
kright for good art and being cool
amoeba for being a walking hug
reiji idk does reiji post? i like reiji.
despair for putting in much more effort than the rest of us and secretly being a good person
mfan for being a good boy and putting up with mad shit
evil yoshi toes is hilarious. also just his user name
draku for keeping the melty blood scene alive. see you in type lumina bitch
seal in general
shygul for humility and constantly trying to improve herself
twofinger for keeping it real and beating super crown land
kyle has a refined sense of humor that requires a high iq to understand and he's really good at mario 64.
jetamo for being a good fella and not sleeping. freddy kruger will never get him.
fimbul for making art that reminds me of world of warcraft but it has actual talent and creativity
pedigree for being a successful vtuber
superchao for being a funny guy and having refined taste
pea for owning ebaums.world
money for caring about issues and shit
esnuff for making zelma read zatch bell
rtsmarty for good programming and being an RTS
AND I'VE SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST: RAPIDKIRBY3K FOR BEING AN AWESOME DUDE AND GRACING US WITH HIS PRESENCE
Pea
(Aug 17, 2021 at 4:43 PM)Aidan Wrote: pea for owning ebaums.world

$200 to become valid hell yea
King Piranha Plant
I appreciate Biddy for posting once. It makes me feel like an active user when I post once every 9 months or so

I also appreciate SP/Pedigree for being a contributing pillar to both MFGG and MW for so long

Yrr makes really aesthetic cute art with nice pastel colors

Spritey is a very skilled web designer who works hard and inspires me

Kyle, Pea, Zelma, Draku and everyone else make rly funny posts, and probably other cool stuff that I don't know about bc I've been a terrible reclusive member of the community
fixtheforgotpasswordbutton
I appreciate Minus World Site Developers for neglecting their responsibility to make sure the I forgot my password button actually works. Really lit of them.

ill keep this short.
rapidkirby3k for changing my goddamn life............
yrr because she most of the time has good thoughts and gives me insight on shit i otherwise would be oblivious to.
aidan for probably being the funniest member here and pretty chill 2 talk 2.
despair for doing the KG shit basically carrying a lot of the forum on his bak.
spritey for being a nice dude. a little brash a times but we all have that uncle who takes shit too far and also loves the internet too much.
2F is cool and the only delicious flat chest lover that i will tolerate. very mature.
i appreciate SP rly leveling the fuck up and becoming a v-tuber.
EYT for being based.
kright for being based art-friend and a fairy tail chad.
fimbul for making art that makes me erect.
putting kyle on here because he makes funny posts but honestly after seeing his cooking vids idk if he should be appreciated.
draku for being chill and putting up with my antics.
mfan is generally a good sport about being the zoomer punching bag.
shy for being being herself no matter what.
superchao for being cool to talk to and being a kinnikuman fan.
pea is a nice dude with cool music taste. also naruto chad.
money for being pretty fun/chill.
mario for giving good insight on shit whether its mario message board politics or politics in general.
for all you afks on discord who i ping all the time too. thanks for being chill. im banned rn but when i am unbanned i'll apologize to each of you seperately. in a ping
king piranha plant mentioned me so i feel obligated to appreciate him but you know whats crazy king piranha plant was invited to join goth girl gang forever ago and he left me on read like a was just a fairy tail erza cosplayer on aurora ave seattle who's only good for a cheap lay after a late night ihop meal. so until you accept the request i will not appreciate you.
i think that about does it for ppl who are here on discord/forums.
sealelement
i actually appreciate aidan and vruet specifically because i remember two different occasions a long time ago where each of them called me out over saying something dumb and i appreciate people who do that because every community needs that. they're also just chill dudes. i don't appreciate anyone else though, on minus world or outside of it
100% pure gamer 100%
King Piranha Plant
(Aug 18, 2021 at 12:39 AM)fixtheforgotpasswordbutton Wrote: king piranha plant mentioned me so i feel obligated to appreciate him but you know whats crazy king piranha plant was invited to join goth girl gang forever ago and he left me on read like a was just a fairy tail erza cosplayer on aurora ave seattle who's only good for a cheap lay after a late night ihop meal. so until you accept the request i will not appreciate you.

[Image: hizSHdw.png]

are you happy now, is this what you wanted, is this how you want me to be
King Piranha Plant
what i mean to say is add me so I can finally be appreciated
Mario
Appreciate everyone here for keeping this weird hangout online and never wavering from its true purpose. Unlike MFGG, I don't want this place shut down immediately if not sooner.

I also appreciate anyone who I ever had beef with that we got over.

I don't appreciate anyone I have beef with.
Draku
[Image: H90xeEQ.jpg]

i on the other hand would love to have beef with some of you, it's delicious
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kright
FWD - For showing me this community and teaching me the ways of KG, along with having a great sense of humor and dealing with my irl chaos
Yrr- For being the sweet kind of person to make these threads, along with posting the cutest art + having very cute OCs
Superchao - For being friendly and helpful, and just an all around good guy to chat with
Aidan - For being a cool guy and always very sweet about hyping my art (I really appreciate that)
Zelma - For always adding some life to the discord and being a true Fairy Tail Chad, (sending you good luck to remember your password)
Amoeba - For being a good friend to me and drawing very cute art
Kyle - For the cooking videos, because it the 'Classic American nachos' lives in my head rent-free
Mfan- For a good humor and having some really good one-liners (still waiting on Justice for Slab....)
Jet - For being a cool skeleton and helping with KG stuff
Pea- For cool music skills and making MW appreciate Among us
2Finger - For having mad skills with that super Isekai Mario game and having a good kg 8 character - im sorry i killed you n2 in kg7....
Draku - For running this place, and having cute anime girl avatars
Nightwheel - For being a really all around nice guy... im sorry i killed you n6 in kg8....
Hearts - For creating some of my favorite kg characters and also having very cute art
Vruet - For also being a part of the KG Crime eye team and surviving to the end so we get cool badges
The Pyro Guy - For all the art and effort they put into their kg8 character!
GBA - For kg8 Walter White because the Walter / Hawke dynamic is perfect
Smasher + Trub - For protecting Wexlyn because i love all the kg characters and its great so see other people also enjoy their designs
Rose - For being super friendly and making Senpai a great addition to the game
Seal - For just being a cool board only member, though it would be cool to see you in the discord again sometime if you're ever feeling it

And honestly just all the usual suspects in the discord / forums because I feel like I could name everyone but should probably get ready for work! This is a great community and I'm glad to be apart of it!