Message to all the women[and MEN] over the Years That I've Offended on MW[SONG IN OP]

[Image: 56828-null-null9846F59D-DCAA-AD12-E2B8-F62E4FC8EB04.jpg]

FUCK. YOU
FUCK. YOU
FUCK. YOU

[Image: 22408715_0.jpg]
[Image: 51dtjqcEXxL.jpg]

[Image: zazpbw.png]
[Image: ar9vbg.png]
@despair is dedede in that pic

[Image: ly6wtb.png]
[Image: 3yfj8b.png]
[Image: iw0n5h.png]
[Image: 29pleb.png]
[Image: 4pjzl3.png]
[Image: 00htxv.png]
[Image: 1i1bio.png]

>GIVE AMOEBA THE OPTION OF KIRBY 64 CHARACTER TO CHOOSE

>SHE SAYS SUSIE

>WTF?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You guys have a lot to fucking learn still....that's all I'm saying to you
ASMR Youtuber
what the fuck
forgot to add some men
[Image: 6hzu04.png]
[Image: yhszvg.png]
King Piranha Plant
This is what I deserve

But is it what General Guy deserves? I heard he didn't cheat on you, I heard you just used him, user
Ameeba
WHAT THE H*CK IS SHE DOING
Fun With Despair
appreciate the cameo bro
Amoeba
W-wow, I look naughty.
sealelement
don't even pretend like you can begin to understand my mental commitment to kart racing games. someone like you is not even slightly on my level
sealelement
i wasnt even offended by zelma at any point before, and i was wondering what i was even doing in this thread, before he started talking shit about my mario kart game
100% pure gamer 100%
(Aug 24, 2021 at 1:13 AM)Amoeba Wrote: W-wow, I look naughty.

Stop being pure goddamnit. Your avatar is literally from a show about dragon maids with huge gigantic moon shoes sized tits. I can't hate you if you're going to symbolically represent every kyoto animation character ever.
(Aug 24, 2021 at 2:02 AM)sealelement Wrote: i wasnt even offended by zelma at any point before, and i was wondering what i was even doing in this thread, before he started talking shit about my mario kart game

I was playing mario kart 64 one night with the homies and i thought to myself

"..........if anyone fucking picks yoshi i know our friendship is ending soon"

i picked toad and sped past the finish line 2 times before getting hit by multile cars in the track god what the fuck and the yoshi player fucking won. at that moment i knew it

"i think SEAL is the kind of player to main yoshi..."

stealing victory from me at the last second. flexing their superior acceleration. making annoying fucking noises that i can't comprehend during the match. ARE YOU A YOSHI OR A GODDAMN HIP HOP BEAT????????? i know your game seal. face it.