Shroomguy
So I made a thread. This will be about my beach vacation:

I rented my own place away from the big family house with my gf and some friends. Made some good money on crypto for the place. Pretty nice so far! Mostly been bumming it at the beach, eating some good seafood, and getting lit.

Haven’t had a week off since my old man passed in January, so that’s been nice. He always liked this trip so it’s naturally a mixed bag of feelings, but overall I’m enjoying being out here.

The waves were perfect for some bodysurfing today. Caught plenty of good ones with my brothers and framily.

Tonight I took the lady out for seafood at this rooftop/deckside? Not sure what to call it-anyway we had a great view of this Beach Boys cover band (herein referred to as “Those Beach Guys)

Been enjoying the herb of course. Not going crazy with it…today was a wake and bake though. Might do the same tomorrow, who knows.

There’s always family drama. I don’t care for it so I’ve been avoiding it as much as possible.

Anyhow, there it is.
The Beef Baron
sealelement
wow that sounds like a pretty awesome vacation and i'm glad you're having a good time
100% pure gamer 100%
Based thread and I'm glad you're enjoying your time bro. Def melancholy vibes in there for sure but don't forget to take care of yourself bro. Always rooting 4 ya.
Shroomguy
Update: I’ve decided to extend my vacation. Currently getting boba tea and ramen post beach time.

Had a THC tablet too so I’m cruisin’
The Beef Baron