who keeps getting owned by Low Battery Posting

Mario
[deleted]
T-man
I keep getting owned by Completely Broken On iPhone posting.
kaZaam
if that happend twice i think id just take it as a sign from god that it Just Wasn't Right
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
Shedinja

>dank ass memepad

>battery

naw
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Mario
[deleted]
Pea
every time i type something big and meaningful i get this sense of dread that whatever i'm typing will get lost through some dumb reason, like chrome crashing or the electricity flashing for a split second. i think what i should do is just save the text on notepad every sentence or something so i dont lose any progress. kinda silly of an idea but i gue
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
just make it so the save draft button doesn't redirect. then you could just click it every couple of sentences if ur worried
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Draku
i've lost posts to very strange back/forward behavior that wasn't present on old mw but i just have to Adapt to that
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Oct 1, 2016 at 7:49 AM)Draku Wrote: i've lost posts to very strange back/forward behavior that wasn't present on old mw but i just have to Adapt to that
>want to make a thread with a poll

>have to post the thread before you can make the poll

literally why
Spritanium
(Oct 1, 2016 at 8:03 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2016 at 7:49 AM)Draku Wrote: i've lost posts to very strange back/forward behavior that wasn't present on old mw but i just have to Adapt to that
>want to make a thread with a poll

>have to post the thread before you can make the poll

literally why
This is some weird mybb quirk apparently, I'd love to fix it

(Oct 1, 2016 at 3:32 AM)wtl Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2016 at 3:31 AM)T-man Wrote: I keep getting owned by Completely Broken On iPhone posting.
same
This shit is so hard to debug when you don't actually have an iphone D:

I think I asked this before, but does anyone with JS knowledge + an iphone want to help improve their Minus World Experience?
[Image: supercorrect.png]