How do you feel about the Switch Online Expansion Pack

Spritanium
I don't like them in general, but not all corporations actively work against the people who buy their stuff
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
(Nov 10, 2021 at 9:47 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I don't like them in general, but not all corporations actively work against the people who buy their stuff

probably more do than don't at this point though tbh lol
Spritanium
Yeah that's definitely true. Mario is a people's icon and he should belong to the people Capitalism Will Fall
Roserade
(Nov 8, 2021 at 2:14 AM)Zelma Wrote: I'm not gonna lie. I got this yesterday to play with my wife
Zelma has a wife??
Draku
(Nov 14, 2021 at 11:33 PM)Roserade Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2021 at 2:14 AM)Zelma Wrote: I'm not gonna lie. I got this yesterday to play with my wife
Zelma has a wife??
You play video games with your hands don't you?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
(Nov 14, 2021 at 11:37 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2021 at 11:33 PM)Roserade Wrote:
Zelma has a wife??

[Image: adme6m.png]
Draku
(Nov 15, 2021 at 5:57 PM)Zelma Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2021 at 11:37 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2021 at 11:33 PM)Roserade Wrote: Zelma has a wife??

[Image: adme6m.png]
i was gonna say that i've never once pretended like the first season is that good but they have A's ranked as only a 7.98 too. smh
fantanoice
N64 is my fav console and this is a trash deal. The price would only be worth it if it was like Xbox Game Pass and you got new games included with it. Outrageous price and the emulation quality is bad. Has input lag. Ughh.

Actually THIS is the biggest thing. I have friends who haven't played OOT yet and would be willing to pay to try it - and I've told them no. Not for price or input lag - but because of the button mapping. They mapped two C-buttons when you need them to equip your items? What a nightmare.

The thing it has going for it is that you can download the other region's services. So you can get Japanese OOT if you want to speedrun. But they need to improve the emulation before people can really make use of that.
Spritanium
Update: I am now paying the $50 a year
Yrrzy
disappointing
Spritanium
I came to realize the convenience of pressing a button on the switch pro controller and playing N64/gameboy games a few seconds later is worth $4 a month compared to the comparatively-slow flow of opening an emulator on an HTPC

I'm sure there are ways to set up a HTPC so it's just as convenient but meh

I just hope when they inevitably add Gamecube and Wii games they don't add yet another subscription tier. $50/year should honestly give me access to Nintendo's entire game library considering ownership is never actually transferred to me
sealelement
they dont have metroid fusion or zero mission yet but when they do i'll buy this. they've got me on the hook they just need to reel me in.
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
its a better deal than this was
[Image: VXqN5En_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Draku
(Feb 24, 2023 at 1:04 AM)T-man Wrote: its a better deal than this was
[Image: VXqN5En_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
my dad hated this shit

i'd beg him to let me play this every time he dragged me to some random hotel

i'd usually only get like an hour or two but it was such a genius idea.

though it was generally the SNES variant, looking it up i guess it took them until fucking 1999 to the mid 2000s to actually have n64 support rolled out. jesus christ