Poll: Who Should Be The Green Garrison Moderator?

Gato
21.74%
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
21.74%
Kazaam
17.39%
JoshJDubya
17.39%
Cheshire
21.74%
Total: 23 vote(s)

Who Should Run The Green Garrison For October?

Mario
[deleted]
God
I voted for Cheshire and JoshJDubya, they'd both make great forum leaders. Cheshire because he posts in green a lot and JoshJDubya because he's a wildcard.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
I voted for everyone (except myself Wink ) because I believe in all of my friends and their undeniable ability to do the best they possibly can!

Democratically,
Renzo Kukenson
kaZaam
voted renz & sodajunky cause making them mods of any kind can only bring good things
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
DrTapeworm
voted for luigi (and cheshire)
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
i guess renz gets both my votes. nothan against sodajunky but i think hes obv more concerned (than any of us rly) for the wellbeing of mw just in general so i think out of everyone he def deserves a perk like this
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Yrrzy
Gato all the way
Shroomguy
damn it I missed the poll fucking egg
The Beef Baron
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
kazaam is the most green of everyone on the list
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Two_Finger
gonna stay with Cheshire I think
Shroomguy
(Oct 3, 2016 at 11:39 PM)wtl Wrote: idk why i didnt include you as one of the options, maybe next time

nah I meant I forgot to vote lol

but if I'm allowed in this special sudden death situation I'm going for The Renz, ofc.
The Beef Baron
God
very difficult choice given this really interesting format, but my 2 votes goes to JoshJDubya as he seems to be the only candidate who has proposed a good idea for the forum, or any idea at all for that matter. complacency gets NO respect from me, and frankly, all the other candidates have been sleeping on their laurels. my thanks to JoshJDubya, he is the Bernie Sanders the Green Forum deserves.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
CHESHIRE ☯
Well I mean, green is kind of my shtick