Mann Manor [DAY TWO INVESTIGATION]

Pea
post ur accounts here i'll show mine

i leave my spawn room, seeing some mourning beeman and clown loser people. wandered around point 1, while spamton was sleeping on the job. i wanted to shoot him with my nerf gun but i was too scared to pull the trigger cause i didn't want the nerf dart to turn into something else, i don't trust this gun......... as i was leaving i heard a control point capture and some yellow team logo was on the point fsr, idk, idc.

i went to the library and, as 2f said, read some burnt books. i say read but really i was just looking at charcoal at this point.

i then went to the garden and saw the robot there. he was picking up some produce and also sparking like a broken machine. i picked up a shovel of my own and left to go to my room

thats it, fun night, i couldnt think of anything to do lol
Pea
can we figure out how the holes in the church and blu spawn were made
Merasmokuma
The holes in the spawn room are very roughly crafted, but very thorough. Someone spent almost all day digging. The hole in the roof was made using explosives.
Mizzlebip
-help tom jones dig a hole in blu spawn
-go get explosives for him, see spamton and 2f making a deal as i clown around
-avoid lightning
-crown tom jones as SIR WEENIEWUNKLE, SECOND SUPREME HONKIFEX OF THE JUBILITES (dr bees is there officiating)
-SIR WEENIEWUNKLE, SECOND SUPREME HONKIFEX OF THE JUBILITES climbs to the church roof and i go to bed
Tom Jones
It's not unusual to check how many explosives are missing from the Horsemann's Haunt
It's not unusual to check for any explosive residue around the body or anywhere in the church
Merasmokuma
(Oct 13, 2021 at 8:39 PM)Tom Jones Wrote: It's not unusual to check how many explosives are missing from the Horsemann's Haunt
It's not unusual to check for any explosive residue around the body or anywhere in the church

The haunt has been nearly picked clean of explosives. There is no explosive residue around the body. The church has some residue near one of the windows and the doorway.
Lightning McQueen
I WOULD LIKE TO DO A SICK DONUT AROUND THE BODY
Merasmokuma
You don't fit in the church, car.
Lightning McQueen
PLEASE CONSIDER BUILDING A MORE ACCESSIBLE VENUE