WHO WAS THE CLOSER LAST SHIFT AT SPAMTONS? [DAY TWO TRIAL]

Merasmokuma
Buyer beware no longer, I suppose! Cast your votes here!

You have until October 13th at 7 PM CST. Democracy!
Pea
mizzbi🅱️
A Robot
My robot calculation and not human fear decides that the clown Mizzlebip is the most likely murderer.
Beep boop.
Tom Jones
What's new, Mizzlebip? Whooaoaoooahaooaahh
Merasmokuma
[Image: 3SnIUl8.png]
Well mortals, the time has come for the executioner to collect his souls! Or whatever!

You have voted to kill @Mizzlebip, who was the SUPREME HONKIFEX.
Spoiler:

As for the manner of execution...

Mizzlebip appears in the 2Fort spawn room, dressed as a scout wielding an aluminum bat. They walk out onto the battlements and are face to face with a full enemy team of sniper aimbots. They twirl about, rifles pointing directly upward and yet shooting directly at them, and Mizzlebip manages to dodge most of the shots! Mizzlebip makes it across the bridge and is picked up by the scruff of their neck. "Some people think they can outsmart bullet. Maybe. Snf. Maybe." The Heavy Weapons guy breathes down their throat. "I have yet to meet one who can outsmart me." Mizzlebip tries to fight back but their bat harmlessly bonks off the Heavy's body, as it is in fact made out of shaving cream cans and crumples, shooting silly foam everywhere. The foam flies and horrible bone crunching sounds and pathetic honks are heard from within the cloud of Barbasol. As the foam slowly dissipates, the Heavy walks away from the mangled and crumpled corpse of MIZZLEBIP.