Poll: b

Superchao: i will shittalk draku
40.00%
Elyk: every day that i don't make progress on the kg vn i get my ass beat unless there's a good reason for not being able to work on it
20.00%
Zelma: I will create a short comic showing what would happen if someone realistically followed Mfan's advice.
13.33%
Yrrzy: i ban zelma for the duration of the garrison
26.67%
Total: 15 vote(s)
Draku
a
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
nobody's going to actually do any of these. i'm voting schao
sealelement
(Nov 23, 2021 at 4:06 AM)sealelement Wrote: nobody's going to actually do any of these. i'm voting schao

please do not @ me and tell me i'm one to talk. i am aware i am being a hypocrite.
100% pure gamer 100%
unfortunately me winning this would mean me having to rejoin the discord and after giving it a 3min test trial i'd like to strongly suggest everyone vote for my other brother superchao instead. stay tuned for "what if mfan was a girl" comic in the coming months
Mario
where is my gimmick suggestion!!!!!!!!!
Draku
(Nov 23, 2021 at 4:36 AM)Mario Wrote: where is my gimmick suggestion!!!!!!!!!
i took a break from adding options to the poll
Draku
@Superchao @Yrrzy @Elyk win
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
sick how long do i ban zelma for
touch me yrr and i will draw a which chipmunk is a receiving the best head picture but instead of chipmunks its deers and the ffv girls and you're in the bg mad af that faris's tits are big so choose wisely my deer friend
Yrrzy
go for it
Elyk
well now i definitely want you to ban him so i can see this
(Nov 26, 2021 at 12:35 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: go for it

(Nov 26, 2021 at 2:01 AM)Elyk Wrote: well now i definitely want you to ban him so i can see this
[Image: 23qkzl.gif]

ban me till christmas but just remember

i warned you.................