Who believes in the Big Bang creation myth

Beako
I figure instead of finishing the wall of text response I started last night I can just leave it at: this is @"OracularRELOADED"'s thread and I don't think I'm going to get anywhere asking her to explain her ideology bit by bit. So far maybe 10% of the things you've shared about your worldview (in this thread) are things that are also part of my worldview but I don't think we can get anywhere constructive when 85% of the things you've said are principles I disagree with on a fundamental level or things that have flat out failed to persuade me to change my opinions on. I guess the other 5% could be stuff that really made me think. Anyway I predict we'd eventually get into a duck season / wabbit season if I were to continue to try to understand your worldview. Besides, I don't intend to invalidate your worldview and experiences and I don't want you to change any of your beliefs. Just be you. And thanks for sharing those beliefs; they're very fascinating.
God
It's Throwback Tuesday.
Reviewing this Work of Art;
An exquisite thread.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Big Bang is a lie.
Consider the following:
Don't box in my box
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
great thread, one of my favs
God
Beef always tastes best
When cured and marinated;
The flavour refined.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Universe begins
God gets out his finger paints
Fuck your bang theory
[Image: supercorrect.png]
CHESHIRE ☯
Bologna

…it's spelled bologna.
Mario
(Jun 13, 2017 at 9:20 PM)Cheshire â™® Wrote: Bologna

…it's spelled bologna.

I think you mean BAZINGA
God
[Image: 4kUuGxl.jpeg]

i love my friends lol