Amoeba
11.11%
Mods
33.33%
Evil yoshi toes
11.11%
Total: 9 vote(s)
Aidan
it's time to decide ones and 4 all who is the most hated member and let's start with the BuzzFeed top 7 remember to like comment and ring the bell

1. me - i got really pissed off at yrr one time for saying anime is horny so i said furries are horny and she hates me now i think
2. zelma - let's be honest if hitler was on minus world he would not be banned as much as zelma. he speaks german not english and he doesn't know how to use a computer. zelma keeps telling me to read chainsaw man so even i hate him a little
3. turb - the pisser
4. Jun - Jun volunteered to be on this list what a good sport. shout outs to Jun im not gonna put her name into lowercase though. blame auto correct
5. seal - ???
6. shygul - i went through the ban list thread and im adding anyone who still posts sometimes. shy has improved a lot since she got banned for *checks notes* posting horse for president image
7. amoeba - amoeba is like a little sister that i feel a need to protect, however'st if you hate all dragon maid fans i will understand
8. the mods - fuck mods. im not gonna name any in particular though because i don't wanna get banned bros
9. evil yoshi toes - idk he says some weird shit
Draku
(Apr 1, 2022 at 5:52 PM)Aidan Wrote: 1. me - i got really pissed off at yrr one time for saying anime is horny so i said furries are horny and she hates me now i think
[Image: kS6JLMQ.jpg]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
(Apr 1, 2022 at 6:06 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Apr 1, 2022 at 5:52 PM)Aidan Wrote: 1. me - i got really pissed off at yrr one time for saying anime is horny so i said furries are horny and she hates me now i think

bros the worst feeling is when you're not sure if you're the Jesus or the Galatians
Draku
(Apr 1, 2022 at 6:39 PM)Aidan Wrote:
(Apr 1, 2022 at 6:06 PM)Draku Wrote:

bros the worst feeling is when you're not sure if you're the Jesus or the Galatians
anime and furries are both incredibly horny
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
i dont hate u
Yrrzy
april fools get fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yrrzy
double april fools i dont mind
Aidan
(Apr 1, 2022 at 8:24 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: i dont hate u

so are you gonna vote for eyt or what
Pea
me
Yrrzy
(Apr 1, 2022 at 8:43 PM)Aidan Wrote: so are you gonna vote for eyt or what

what no eyt is based
Spritanium
I'm just flattered not to be in the running
[Image: supercorrect.png]
B3ll3
how are the mods beating me wtf
Aidan
(Apr 2, 2022 at 6:58 PM)Shygul Wrote: how are the mods beating me wtf
voting for yourself is OP i will adjust it next patch
Vertette
Finally it's my time to sh- what the fuck how am I not on this poll.
Aidan
(Apr 2, 2022 at 8:36 PM)Vertette Wrote: Finally it's my time to sh- what the fuck how am I not on this poll.

no professionals