[complete] Scheduled Downtime April 24th Morning (PST)

Mario
There were some issues with the script last time and I'd like to make sure things are 1:1.

I've fixed all the known issues with the script, I just want to confirm it all works in the real world.

This is important because it gives us another option of disaster recovery if something disastrous happened (we have server image mirrors as one method, its always good to have multiple methods and there are limitations with that one) and stabilizes a consistent development environment between a local virtual machine and the real one off in the cloud.

This is not a server rebuild or anything like last time; it's an idempotent script, which basically means it checks that things are how it expects and only does things if they aren't, most of the server is set up and correct already, so I don't expect there to be too much downtime, but somewhere up to 4 hours (hopefully less than 2!).

Not scheduling this one too far out since there isn't a kg or anything going on just yet, seems like it's safest to just get it done asap.

Thanks for flying minus world
Mario
It's all set, everything worked as expected