Vertette
(May 24, 2022 at 9:06 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(May 23, 2022 at 6:08 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(May 22, 2022 at 6:40 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I used to want a lot of things in life. I was caught up in the rat race, never really taking the time to stop and smell the roses. Then one day, I got 17 MFGG badges, and i tell you what, it just put my life into perspective. I guess the moral of the story is go fuck yourself

>spent almost 2 decades of his life on mfgg

you could've done something useful with your time instead ngl

I only actively spent the first 6-ish years there, but I'm gonna milk the big number for all it's worth

some men brag about their huge genitalia, some brag about their giant trucks or tv, others brag about online numbers. a tale as old as time
Spritanium
I brag about all 4
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Vertette
a true american
Kabuto
Update I hate chess now
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
B3ll3
stuffed animals - they are really comfy and reduce anxiety and unlike a boyfriend or girlfriend they will never cheat on you or abandon you or emotionally manipulate or hurt you

samurai stuff - completely unrealistic and not historically accurate in fact the average samurai was a noble cunt bootlicking bitch who would probably have a blue lives matter sticker on their armor if they were around today when they werent bust stealing peasents significant others, but being an honorable badass samurai like Sanjuro or Sekiro is still something we should all strive to be in spirit and Ghost of Tsushima is a cool fucking goty

kayaking and photography - flowers are pretty and boats are boats. like seriously take some pictures of flowers and shit when you are bored sometime they are fucking wild as shit its like looking at the universe itself but on the tip of a branch its amazing and frankly spiritual love flowers dudes

your mom - she tight

motorbikes- you havent lived until youve rounded multiple curves on a two wheel death machine kawasaki bikes are also aesthetically more attractive than girls even if the girls in question are wearing fursuits

REDACTED - REMOVED BY REDDIT COMMUNIST TRIGGERED FACIST ANTI FREE SPEECH POLICE

foxes- foxes are so frickin cute you guys. they are also absolutely crazy mfs its like a dog with the agility of a goat they are so wild yet so cute at the same time i love them all so much. theres even a new breed of fox thats been bred into a domestic species by russian scientists to simulate how we domesticated dogs via only letting the ones that are more friendly towards humans reproduce and my gods they are cute little fluffy creature foxes are based as fuck yo thats it peace
Kabuto
I've been playing Fortnite again today and enjoying it. No victory Royale yet but I feel it in my future
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Aidan
(May 31, 2022 at 4:57 AM)B3ll3 Wrote: stuffed animals - they are really comfy and reduce anxiety and unlike a boyfriend or girlfriend they will never cheat on you or abandon you or emotionally manipulate or hurt you

samurai stuff - completely unrealistic and not historically accurate in fact the average samurai was a noble cunt bootlicking bitch who would probably have a blue lives matter sticker on their armor if they were around today when they werent bust stealing peasents significant others, but being an honorable badass samurai like Sanjuro or Sekiro is still something we should all strive to be in spirit and Ghost of Tsushima is a cool fucking goty

kayaking and photography - flowers are pretty and boats are boats. like seriously take some pictures of flowers and shit when you are bored sometime they are fucking wild as shit its like looking at the universe itself but on the tip of a branch its amazing and frankly spiritual love flowers dudes

your mom - she tight

motorbikes- you havent lived until youve rounded multiple curves on a two wheel death machine kawasaki bikes are also aesthetically more attractive than girls even if the girls in question are wearing fursuits

REDACTED - REMOVED BY REDDIT COMMUNIST TRIGGERED FACIST ANTI FREE SPEECH POLICE

foxes- foxes are so frickin cute you guys. they are also absolutely crazy mfs its like a dog with the agility of a goat they are so wild yet so cute at the same time i love them all so much. theres even a new breed of fox thats been bred into a domestic species by russian scientists to simulate how we domesticated dogs via only letting the ones that are more friendly towards humans reproduce and my gods they are cute little fluffy creature foxes are based as fuck yo thats it peace

i want to make posts like this
can you tell me how you did it
Yrrzy
(May 31, 2022 at 7:15 PM)Aidan Wrote: i want to make posts like this

brazilian toilet estrogen
B3ll3
(May 31, 2022 at 7:14 PM)junie Wrote: I've been playing Fortnite again today and enjoying it. No victory Royale yet but I feel it in my future
honestly thats pretty dope that you've been able to find joy in fortnite like mad respect godspeed and go get that victory royale girl you got this
i made that post after jacking to lesbian/futa hentai in between tik tok fyp browsing sessions for about 6 hours straight and i also had a 2 liter doctor pepper with some dunkin donuts coffee mixed in. you can do it too bro i believe in you
Aidan
(Jun 1, 2022 at 4:46 AM)B3ll3 Wrote:
(May 31, 2022 at 7:14 PM)junie Wrote: I've been playing Fortnite again today and enjoying it. No victory Royale yet but I feel it in my future
honestly thats pretty dope that you've been able to find joy in fortnite like mad respect godspeed and go get that victory royale girl you got this
i made that post after jacking to lesbian/futa hentai in between tik tok fyp browsing sessions for about 6 hours straight and i also had a 2 liter doctor pepper with some dunkin donuts coffee mixed in. you can do it too bro i believe in you

I don't want to do it any more
Draku
(Jun 1, 2022 at 4:46 AM)B3ll3 Wrote: i made that post after jacking to lesbian/futa hentai in between tik tok fyp browsing sessions for about 6 hours straight and i also had a 2 liter doctor pepper with some dunkin donuts coffee mixed in. you can do it too bro i believe in you
[Image: RUaUP6M.jpg]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
(Jun 1, 2022 at 4:46 AM)B3ll3 Wrote: i made that post after jacki

there's an art to zelmaposting and this ain't it
Fun With Despair
(Jun 1, 2022 at 4:46 AM)B3ll3 Wrote:
might be the worst post i've read yet in my life
Spritanium
I like to morb Morb
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
i like morbo
[Image: 91dbV5Z.png]
CaptainSuperstition
i like mangos and orange juice