Definitive Funny Moments Tier List

Kabuto
[Image: MGS_PS1-Ocaton-final.png]
Despite the name the rankings are relatively arbitrary. I just wanted to fool you. The only actually definitive ranking is this, the top tier family guy funny moment.

Carter Pewterschmidt - Walk Like An Egyptian

I feel like I don't really have to explain why this is the funniest moment, but I will. Carter is an extremely underutilized character. Most of the time he just serves as a boogeyman for Peter, but you get clips like this where they let him exist outside of his adversarial relationship.

[Image: DXbN6ujVMAAn4gu.png]

Surely you also see why the song choice is funny? This was well before Family Guy stepped into the fray of JoJokes! Even a simpleton like your average MFGG poster could see the comedy!
Kabuto
The second funniest Family Guy Moment for me is probably the wicked awesome GoPro skate video. Much like the Carter clip, a good portion of the humor here comes from the character choices. I have no idea why Peter is hanging out with the news anchor. Also the Tony Hawk OST-esque version of the Family Guy theme is pretty amusing.
Kabuto
I might be a sucker for this since it's a running gag but Peter falling down the stairs and the iconic Family Guy Death Pose have to come in at number 3. If we don't see shows referencing this in ten years I will kill myse-
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Solid Snake
(May 30, 2022 at 11:12 PM)junie Wrote: [Image: MGS_PS1-Ocaton-final.png]
Despite the name the rankings are relatively arbitrary. I just wanted to fool you. The only actually definitive ranking is this, the top tier family guy funny moment.

Carter Pewterschmidt - Walk Like An Egyptian

I feel like I don't really have to explain why this is the funniest moment, but I will. Carter is an extremely underutilized character. Most of the time he just serves as a boogeyman for Peter, but you get clips like this where they let him exist outside of his adversarial relationship.

[Image: DXbN6ujVMAAn4gu.png]

Surely you also see why the song choice is funny? This was well before Family Guy stepped into the fray of JoJokes! Even a simpleton like your average MFGG poster could see the comedy!

[Image: unknown.png]
Kabuto
[Image: godeuGU_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Solid Snake
[Image: unknown.png]
Aidan
(May 30, 2022 at 11:14 PM)junie Wrote: The second funniest Family Guy Moment for me is probably the wicked awesome GoPro skate video. Much like the Carter clip, a good portion of the humor here comes from the character choices. I have no idea why Peter is hanging out with the news anchor. Also the Tony Hawk OST-esque version of the Family Guy theme is pretty amusing.

does peter is kill?
Yrrzy
its meta but the funniest family guy moment for me is when they killed off brian for all of two episodes and people got tattoos memorialising him irl
Spritanium
(May 30, 2022 at 11:14 PM)junie Wrote: The second funniest Family Guy Moment for me is probably the wicked awesome GoPro skate video. Much like the Carter clip, a good portion of the humor here comes from the character choices. I have no idea why Peter is hanging out with the news anchor. Also the Tony Hawk OST-esque version of the Family Guy theme is pretty amusing.

I think this is a good example of the humor in family guy landing pretty well. As usual it's more of a reference than a joke, but when they really commit to pulling off a certain style and they get absurdly detailed with the animation it creates some pretty good visual comedy. It would be better without the bear thing at the end, unless it's just out of context it didn't really seem to add anything
Spritanium
Family Guy is a show that I've spent hours and hours watching at one time or another and I still for the life of me can't think of a single distinct episode
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Kabuto
The next funny moment is Stewie Monster Energy. As someone who is adversely affected by energy drinks it really hits home. I usually don't think Stewie is very funny, mostly because he's always attached to Brian who isn't very funny, but he shines from time to time.
Kabuto
This one isn't a top funny moment but it's going here for posterity - Fortnight pun. I don't know or care about game of thrones but I like the Fortnite pun. Sorry!
Kabuto
https://youtu.be/8yBvc3e5RPI