Mario
If two (or some other arbitrary number, 3 maybe?) members want someone banned they can get banned to make it happen
Spritanium
If we're discussing alternate ban methods I still like my idea of replacing bans/permas with an EZ-Post feature that limits your interaction with the community to a pre-written list of polite responses

That imo is a great mix of the "get rid of troublemakers early" attitude combined with the "I want these people around to troll" mentality. Because if your account is converted to that state and you actually stay around, you deserve what's coming
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
(Jun 20, 2022 at 4:44 PM)Spritanium Wrote: If we're discussing alternate ban methods I still like my idea of replacing bans/permas with an EZ-Post feature that limits your interaction with the community to a pre-written list of polite responses

That imo is a great mix of the "get rid of troublemakers early" attitude combined with the "I want these people around to troll" mentality. Because if your account is converted to that state and you actually stay around, you deserve what's coming
This is pretty funny. I would love for someone like Zelma to join KG with this feature and play like that
Erin0110
Only I didn't understand why you need to want to be banned