Surviving Game Rules and Sign Ups

Elyk
The Surviving Game is a roleplaying investigation game, similar to Killing Game. Players will find have to work together to survive.

Scenario
While on a flight to NYC something goes wrong. You wake up and find yourself on the shore of a tropical island. Around you is the wreckage of a plane and collection of other passengers, some living and others dead. What happened to cause the plane to crash? How are you going to get home? How will you survive?

Roles
Like Killing Game, everyone will have a role that influences their abilities. Unlike Killing Game, these roles will be relatively minor and mostly decide who excels at which tasks or assign additional motives. No Ultimate Shit Sculptor who can make a golem army out of their own feces. I will provide some light backstory to explain your character's role in the setting. If you would like to play a specific type of character let me know in DMs on here or the Discord and I'll make it work. In addition, you may privately request up to three items that make sense for your character to have on them while traveling and I'll roll to place them somewhere, whether that is on your person, in the wreckage, or lost elsewhere.

Survival System
Players will be required to drink everyday and eat at least every other day. The amount of rest you get will impact your stamina for the day's actions. You will not have to manage your excretions because that would be gross. If you get injured you'll have to treat the wound. Some players may start with injuries obtained from the crash. I'll handle managing the numbers for everything so it should be mostly transparent to the players.

Phases
There will be two phases to each day cycle.
Morning: Players will wake up and investigate the island, collect resources, build shelters, etc.
Evening: Players will meet back up at camp to discuss their findings with others, plan their next actions, and rest for the next day.

If this is something that sounds interesting to you please sign up below.

Current player list:
1. Draku
2. Superchao
3. Hearts
4. Negative Man
5. Morbius
6. MoonAge
7. Yrrzy
8. Amoeba
9. Rayeni
10. Ameeba
Draku
i will sign uppe
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Superchao
Sure
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Hearts
I will survive
Negative Man
Oh, woe is me. Of course it would happen to me. I'll never make it out of here alive...
Morbius
its morbin time
MoonAge
dupe later
Yrrzy
sure when
Amoeba
Signing up!
Rayeni
This sounds fun, count me in!
Ameeba
signing up!
Elyk
(Jul 18, 2022 at 8:41 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: sure when

I'll probably do the first post near the end of the weekend.
Two_Finger
I will do it.