Elyk
You all awaken, bruised and beat up on what appears to be the shore of a tropical island. If only you were here for a vacation instead. Those of you who can stand do so and survey your surroundings. The sun is still low in the sky, so you are able to determine the cardinal directions with ease.

[Image: DArU4Wl.png]
To the north is a forest area. To the west is a plane wreckage site.

A quick sweep of the area reveals the following information:
Several bodies are strewn across the shoreline. A total of 10 people appear to still be breathing.
You also find the following items scattered across the beach.
- Bottle of pepper spray
- Several pencils and erasers
- Loaded handgun
- Two bags full of blood
- One bag that looks like it could have been full of blood has since ruptured
- Rubber ball
- Some crabs scuttling along
- Corpses of fellow passengers

Someone suggests that you all explore the island and work together to set up a camp. Somebody else agrees that's a great idea. A third person chimes in saying that everyone should meet back up at this location tonight to discuss our findings.

Important Meta Information
- The number and length of the actions you can perform in a single day is limited by your character's physical capabilities and how much rest you got the previous night.
- Unless otherwise specified, I will automatically attempt to route your character back to camp if they get too tired to perform further actions.
- You may survive two days without food.
- You may survive one day without drink.
- Untreated wounds can deteriorate in condition.
- Any wounds described as "lacerations" must be bandaged in some way within a day or you risk bleeding out.
- With the exception of Day 1, each day will consist of three phases.
  • Evening - The group will meet up at camp, discuss the day's findings, and plan for tomorrow.
  • Night - If you request to perform actions at night, they will be performed during this time at the cost of your character's rest.
  • Day - All other actions will be performed during this time.

Living Participants
@Draku
@Superchao
@Rad Shiba
@Negative Man
@Morbius
@MoonAge
@Yrrzy
@Aiden
@A Rat
@Ameeba
@Two_Finger

Submissions for the remainder of your Day 1 actions are due Wednesday at 8:00 pm EDT
Following days may be shorter but I want to give you all some time to discuss/plan things now and ask questions if you have any.
Superchao
Present my brick of cocaine and offer drugs to anyone who feels the need to get high to cope with our terrifying situation.
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Morbius
hey its me dr michael morbius

i need those blood bags. gotta stay hydrated. they are mine. if i don't drink the blood... well, you won't like me when i'm morbing.

these will satisfy me for two days, but i will need more. as you know i am a doctor so i can heal all your wounds but only if you give me some blood.

and yes i would love some cocaine please
Morbius
oh yeah, i would like to go and build a medical tent so we have somewhere to help the sick rest away from the healthy people so foreign diseases do not spread if one of us falls ill

if i could get one or two people to come and help me build a medical tent, that would be great. you know what they say, the morb the merrier
Rad Shiba
MY BALL

I THOUGHT I LOST IT FOREVER
Rad Shiba
OH

I was so relieved that I almost didn't notice some of you guys are still alive. I'm a doctor too! Specifically, a doctor of the soul. If you're stressing out about our, uh...precarious situation...just chat with me and all your worries will go away! Probably. I can also do some basic first aid if you have boo-boos. I don't need any blood but I will accept payment in belly rubs.
Morbius
where did you go to medical school you are a dog
Morbius
cool sunglasses though
Yrrzy
girl help
Yrrzy
my plane crashed 😂
Negative Man
Ough... My left leg...
Negative Man
If anyone can fix my worthless body, I can help with gathering and hunting... But I don't trust myself in doing anything. I'm nothing but a worthless protoplasm...
Morbius
i will fix your leg if you help me use some sharp debris to cut some trees for the tent
Negative Man
There could be some sharp, metallic debris from the plane crash... I can go get some there, if my mind and body can allow it...
Ameeba
im meeb i love survival!
Rad Shiba
Hmm...If everyone else has plans, I'll go sniff out some food! Woof woof wats for lunch lol
Yrrzy
help me find my lost son
Draku
Wait a minute. The handgun says loaded, is it FULLY loaded? @Elyk
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
(Jul 27, 2022 at 3:21 PM)Draku Wrote: Wait a minute. The handgun says loaded, is it FULLY loaded? @Elyk
Yes, the handgun is fully loaded.
Aiden
Hey, has anyone seen my laptop? I need it so I can play games that aren't Path of Radiance.