[DEEP] Who believes in where we go after you die?

AWFADragNaut
WARNING: DEEP

The sequel to the original thread.

Might also be the same concept and same thread. But it's up to you if you want to B E L I E V E that.
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
(Oct 3, 2016 at 12:24 AM)wtl Wrote: please tag this thread as [DEEP] for DEEP Discussions
posts below this line are DEEP

[Image: EFdmGJH.jpg]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
AWFADragNaut
How deep is 2deep?
Spritanium
I want to but I don't have a good reason, so if it turns out real I guess I'll just be pleasantly surprised
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
My waifu is waiting for me when I die.
what if the light we see at the end of the tunnel is actualy us leaving another vagina
what if the reason firstborns know how to swim is actually because they subconscious remember skills from a previous life and thus that's why all they do is fucking cry because of the loved ones they left behind
how much deeper would the ocean be if there weren't sponges in it
Spritanium
(Oct 3, 2016 at 1:29 AM)zelma Wrote: what if the light we see at the end of the tunnel is actualy us leaving another vagina
I've thought of this but idk if it dilates enough for that much light to get in?
[Image: supercorrect.png]

>when you realize because sperm comes out your dick and thus lives inside your testicles that ball really is life

Two_Finger
I believe in depp
gay thread. im going to bed.
Mario
[deleted]
mit

[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
AWFADragNaut
(Oct 4, 2016 at 8:32 PM)mit Wrote:

It has been thought by scholars that around the time the Bible was written, a "rainbow" was more than just a strange anomaly which appeared in the sky. Having never seen anything of such power and magnitude, they believed the anomaly was dangerous and bad, composed of only what was then known as Hellfire. It was soon accepted believed that this phantom was a warning from the high heavens above that this is the impending fate of mankind if they were to fulfill their lives in sin. What we see today as a rainbow, a universal symbol of "happiness" or child-like-wonder, is really just a small peek into a burning, torturous Hell.