Elyk
Well, it looks like everyone managed to survive the day and make it back to camp. Those of you who ventured off to explore the wreckage or forest notice that a tent has been set up just outside of the forest. Everyone groups up to discuss their day and plan for tomorrow.

Half a day has passed.
As a reminder, you may survive two days without food and one day without drink.

Known Living Participants
@Draku
@Superchao
@Rad Shiba
@Negative Man
@Morbius
@MoonAge
@Yrrzy
@Aiden
@A Rat
@Ameeba
@Two_Finger

Submissions for your Night 1 + Day 2 actions are due Sunday at 8:00 pm EDT
This is in about two days from now. Please consult the [Day 1] Morning thread for additional information and rules.

Killing Game account posting rules apply. You may not directly copypaste your account but you are welcome to share any information or present any items.
Draku
-find the copilot's corpse, his head is noticeably caved in. he does not appear to have any gunshot wounds. he may be a bad guy as some suspect but he's not proven guilty yet. as my partner, i send him off with a prayer after wiping some of his blood off and fixing him up. i can't have a man who died in the line of duty go out looking like shit.
-morbius is treating negative man with clothing, a rat is searching for metal. rad shiba is on his way out of the plane
-superchao enters the cockpit. i locate the food cart, still intact. this will be useful for everyone later. i down a water bottle and eat some refreshments, before acquiring some future provisions for myself.
-superchao exits the cockpit as i go down the ramp in my newly acquired rad wheelchair from the plane's closet, previously a deceased passengers'. look, my legs are fucked, can't stress 'em any more than i have. aiden is building something out of scrap and wire.
-i return to the agreed spot, open mw on my phone, and post my account. my phone vanishes before my eyes. it was a mirage.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Ameeba
rrat is fren! did u get healeded good?
aiden is fren! did u get healde??
Negative Man
I think I finished a bowl we could use to boil some water... I think.

What am I saying? It'll probably suck... I'm good for nothing...
Morbius
i noticed negative man had a bad leg... so i helped him over to the wreckage to heal it up. it is rather morbid i will admit but... i used the clothing of our fallen fellow passengers as bandages.

i needed the help with building our medical tent and he volunteered, so I trusted him. he did not disappoint, and began searching for metal with which to use as a makeshift saw.

i used to work... as a field medic for a nature documentary. our cameraman... I recognized him across the beach. he offered me cocaine. i took it, just to see if it could make me feel alive again.

it did.

i then went to begin building the tent, healing the large rodent and the man with only two fingers, who I am not sure will be useful in this situation with an ailment like that. we finished the tent, as far as I can tell, thanks to my fellow passengers.

finally i drank... one of my blood bags.... I don't like to drink the red stuff... but i doubt this island has any artificial blood lying around...
Rad Shiba
BALL BALL BALL

FAVORITE BALL IS BACK

BALL BALL BALL BALL BALL

Oh, hey there. Everyone's back? Lemme show you what I found! Besides my ball.

I checked the wreckage with the deer lady, and I did it without barking at her once. I'm such a good boy. I found a first aid kit that I took back to the beach to treat Aiden's boo-boos. I wasn't able to do anything about his arm though; that's beyond my pay grade.

After that I scouted the nearby area for food and worked on a map. Drawing is a bit hard without opposable thumbs but I think it came out ok! Check out my cool trademark.

[Image: vhoDDgd.png]

The most important thing I found is a forked stream that we can access from the beach. There are some fish in the water, some birds in the area, and a couple different kinds of berries. I don't see the same range of color that you guys do but I think they're purple and white. Probably.
Morbius
i think i might just sleep tonight, but i may fashion some kind of snare for hunting before i go to bed

dog with sunglasses did you see any vines?
Elyk
I'm extending the deadline for submissions until tomorrow night. What I'm looking for out of people is what actions they want to take tonight (if any) AND what actions they wish to perform for Day 2.
Elyk
Also nobody asked but...
You look around the beach where you're grouped up and see:
- Several pencils and erasers, but less than this morning
- One bag that looks like it could have been full of blood but is ruptured
- Some crabs scuttling along
- Corpses of fellow passengers, but most have had their clothing removed.
- A corpse wearing a pilot's outfit is sat upright. Its face is smashed in.