T-man
I like gamer mice because it lets me customize the pretty lights
[Image: VGEGPm5.jpg]
Spritanium
I have a razer mouse and gigantic mousepad; normally they're just cyan but when I boot up L4D2 it automatically changes to a red and green scheme. That's probably the most gamer-y thing I do
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Hearts
(Sep 1, 2022 at 1:42 PM)T-man Wrote: I like gamer mice because it lets me customize the pretty lights

[Image: F4aykTl.png]

[Image: 2zRynhJ.jpg]
Amoeba
I need a gamer mouse with a thumb keypad whenever I play games now cuz I've been playing games for the last 10+ years with the same 200$ Razer mouse.
Pea
(Sep 1, 2022 at 10:28 PM)Amoeba Wrote: I need a gamer mouse with a thumb keypad whenever I play games now cuz I've been playing games for the last 10+ years with the same 200$ Razer mouse.

https://www.evga.com/products/product.as...W1-15BK-KR
Pea
i use an evga mouse myself, can vouch for them. also it's crazy how they just sell their mice for super cheap.
Amoeba
(Sep 2, 2022 at 8:33 AM)Pea Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2022 at 10:28 PM)Amoeba Wrote: I need a gamer mouse with a thumb keypad whenever I play games now cuz I've been playing games for the last 10+ years with the same 200$ Razer mouse.

https://www.evga.com/products/product.as...W1-15BK-KR

Wow, nice! Thanks, Pea! I'll have to pick it up another time though.
Spritanium
Did u ever think about how a power supply like, supplies power
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Sep 4, 2022 at 6:10 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Did u ever think about how a power supply like, supplies power
I do now. For some reason I thought I'd pop out like two plugs and be good to go, but the power supply had its nasty tentacles in everything. The new one even had the nerve of making me use my brain for half a second because cables that were attached to the old one were now separate peripheral cables, I thought I was fucked for a minute until I rummaged through the box.
T-man
Also the new corsair I bought has "7 year guarantee" on the box and I dont know if I should appreciate the honesty or be upset my old died one year after they washed their hands of it