Elyk
Post what fun or terrible ideas you would like to subject the rest of the community to for a few weeks.
Yrrzy
Visitors lounge in the Salt Mines
sealelement
the mw site staff unbans zelma, and then i review comics. except the second part is just kind of whenever i feel like it instead of over a month
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
i know i won last time but my new idea is draku reads sekien no inganock (visual novel by his favorite author) and gives us his updates
Lulu Azhal
I'll eat a whole lemon daily, and blog my thoughts
Amoeba
I've been at the bookstore more and more this last month, and I'm wanting to try some recipes from fandom cookbooks. I'll share my results.
Pea
summoning snuff so we can have a voting contest on who gets banned for the month
sealelement
(Sep 17, 2022 at 5:05 PM)sealelement Wrote: the mw site staff unbans zelma, and then i review comics. except the second part is just kind of whenever i feel like it instead of over a month

zelma is unbanned so if i win i make a linkara cosplay instead
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
i guess with zelma unbanned theres no reason to make a salt mins visitors lounge :(
A Rat
late to the party but i was *Inspired*

[Image: b60368decbd764e79a7fc489e902afceb46cf22d.jpg]

Garrison where i try as many of these as i can find ingredients and rate them on how gross they are and how much they fit the name.