Poll: which bun is facing me

top bun
55.56%
bottom bun
44.44%
Total: 9 vote(s)

we're sitting across from one another at a burger joint

T-man
you lift your burger to your mouth to take a bite: which bun is facing me?
Yrrzy
both of them?

how tf do you hold your hamburgers
Spritanium
[Image: top-bun.jpg]
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Money
Wait ok i think i get it
But like if the bottom bun was facing you then I'd be eating my burger upside down???
Spritanium
I can't imagine how fucked up a burger has to be for me to consider holding it upside-down. The perfect burger can be eaten on-the-go with one hand and no napkins
T-man
(Sep 20, 2022 at 5:23 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: both of them?

how tf do you hold your hamburgers
let's say a burger is resting on the table

you could lift up under it with your fingers and the pivot of your arms would ensure that it is flipped upside down by the time it reaches your mouth

or you could lift it up with your thumbs to ensure the burger remains upright during the entire trip up to your mouth

I also don't believe that when idly chewing a burger that you keep it perfectly level, one bun is inevitably going to be facing outward
Yrrzy
(Sep 20, 2022 at 7:31 PM)T-man Wrote: you could lift up under it with your fingers and the pivot of your arms would ensure that it is flipped upside down by the time it reaches your mouth

who does this
Neither; we're going to the nearest vegan restaurant and ordering a nice batch of veggie nuggets with El Huesudo II.
Gordon Ramsay
(Sep 20, 2022 at 5:49 PM)Money Wrote: Wait ok i think i get it
But like if the bottom bun was facing you then I'd be eating my burger upside down???
i actually do this

i've gotten good but greasy burgers before where the bottom bun was just soaked and i didn't want to worry about them falling apart

so i flip them and eat them upside down
Spritanium
Gordon Ramsay wouldn't eat a greasy burger, he'd overact being disgusted and call the cook a bellend or something
T-man
(Sep 20, 2022 at 7:38 PM)Yrrzy Wrote:
(Sep 20, 2022 at 7:31 PM)T-man Wrote: you could lift up under it with your fingers and the pivot of your arms would ensure that it is flipped upside down by the time it reaches your mouth

who does this
I do. Raising a burger from a flat surface is a job for 4 to 8 fingers rather than one to two thumbs. Also, approaching the burger from an angle that would ensure it remains right-side up is less comfortable for me
[Image: 20220920-190035.jpg]
vs
[Image: 20220920-190021.jpg]
Yrrzy
damn just get better at picking things up
Hearts
The bottom bun could be facing you if I turn around
Draku
what the fuck
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Sep 20, 2022 at 11:14 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: damn just get better at picking things up
you know what, thinking on it, it's probably just my gamer grip ™ that causes me to prefer the under hand lift, I think I need to add some wrist exercises into my routine
Elyk
I was struggling to understand this question but the illustrations helped.
Aidan
both buns babe 🍑
Evil Yoshi Toes
You will spill your ketchup and your pickles.